What programming language gigachad uses?

what programming language gigachad uses?

Attached: 1561216689934.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

basic

UnityScript

C

Brainfuck

Rust

PowerShell

python of course

Forth

Yes, I program in machine code, how did you know?

Attached: 1563740623218.jpg (758x644, 64K)

Chads don't use computers. Computers are for incels who are looking for an escape to their pathetic lives.

AUTOEXEC.BAT

HTML

English, unlike you, Pajeet.

Chad doesn't program
Chad probably works in marketing doing nothing but shooting the shit with Tyrone and Abdul all day.
When he actually talks with clients, he just tells them whatever comes to mind, and it'll be up to the dweebs and low lifes to actually make it work.
Then, after doing that, Chad stops by Tracy in HR to make her pussy wet. Later that night, he takes her home and impregnates her while Bobbert is stuck at work in crunch desperately trying to achieve what Chad sold.

r9kchad is not the same as GigaChad. You see, GigaChad thinks like an enterpeneur and an engineer. He thinks of how to make things work as efficiently as possible so as to reduce the amount of effort needed to produce pleasure in the world.
r9kchad is all shows and style. He thinks about who he's gonna be in bed with tomorrow and how he's gonna spend the afternoon.
That's why r9kchad has a 2m debt to the bank, whereas GigaChad is rich and comfy as fuck during any given moment of the day.

lua

I just woke up XD

Attached: melol2.png (647x948, 754K)

I always loved Lua because it made me stop being a degenerate NEET, but the language itself is pretty bad. Arrays start at 0, not 1, Lua.

he just types in the machine code directly

Who is the Oliver Sacks of Jow Forums?

Chad Bezos

tefal?

GigaChad codes a AAA game from scratch using Assembly language.

Binary.

**java, but java bytecode

Malbolge.

just me or is your stomach a wee bit too skinny to support your torso and arms

binary

G code like a true alpha

>the lean back and twist pose
you are no different that all the attention whoring women who take selfies with self induced lumbar lordosis.

HTML 5

holy C

Report and don't reply, you fucking retards

Assembly for the CHAD processor archticeture

C, obviously

this