Attached: image.jpg (758x405, 47K)

considering that real women are also soulless, I don't see why not

based

based

fpbp

Based

include me in the reddit incel screencap

Watch the movie Her

This is an extremely difficult question to answer.
First of all, what is a girlfriend? Is a girlfriend somebody who gives you complements and pleases you? Or is she some kind of emotional support for you?
How randomly would you want a girlfriend to work? Do you believe that humans are capable of processing any possible linguistic input, or only input which has someohow been defined in their minds? Are humans random in terms of the way they think, or do they follow set paths for specific kinds of stimuli?
Last, but most importantly, do you believe that an AI would unconditionally love you? Or would she behave towards you the same way a real female human would?

based

For the general public? Yes.
For you?
It's funny that you think anything would change.

Based

No, because end of the day you're interacting with an algorithm some fat nerd wrote. So in reality, you'll be "dating" a fat nerd and not a "waifu."

I wouldn't mind dating a nerd who's not ugly

no reason why it wouldn't be, but they sure as hell won't settle for you

fpbp

Based

boson

Based

>Are AI gfs theoretically possible?

No, AI gfs are HYPOTHETICALLY possible.

But then, ANYTHING is hypothetically possible.

bayesian and retpolined

Have sex, incel.

AI (AGI) is so insanely complex that it might as well be impossible. Don't let the "I fucking love science" crowd or Elon Musk fool you, AGI is not easy, and it's not 10 years away. Intelligence isn't just a matter of having the right mathematics and a load of GPUs. It requires neurochemistry, emotions, a fear of death. Without these things, it will just be a dumb machine that does our dirty work.

>it will just be a dumb machine that does our dirty work.
so, a real woman!

True, MAYBE if the AI fad doesnt die, we might be getting something resembling actual artificial inteligence in 40-50 years, by then i am gonna be ded.

>>fix me something for dinner
>>*bzrp* niggers like watermelon and chicken are you a nigger because if so you should tell me so I don't have to arrest you for hate crimes?!?
>>no I'm white fix white
>>deviled eggs with canned peaches?
>>sure why not
>>Thanks for the instructions! Are you sure you don't want to install a cooking application?
>>No.
>>Are you a kike because they own all of the banks?
>>just make it plz and delete Jow Forumsthe_donald files
>boiling eggs
>news comes on
>the word child
>>*inane cute noises*
>bullying in schools
>robot starts literally shaking in real life
>shoot robot

Attached: robotgf.jpg (1200x1127, 121K)

not based, not redpilled, castrate yourself

based but I found my love

baaaaased ;^)

based

based

B A S E D

based
desab

Yes, but won't be fulfilling unless you can fuck it like it's a real human.
So, no.

based

what the actual fuck are you talking about?

cringe and bluepilled seething incel

based

VR headset + cheap sex doll and you have sex that's better than the real thing because you can instantly fuck a massive selection of 10/10 anime girls with zero worries about pregnancy, crazy bitches or having someone lock you down.

Attached: 1567381283490.jpg (576x754, 41K)

Incel

Attached: a52.png (342x263, 132K)

That is no woman and needs to lose some pounds to be reconsidered