Why yes, I am indeed an avid utilizer of Fifth Generation™ Wireless Technologies; how could you perceive of such?

>Why yes, I am indeed an avid utilizer of Fifth Generation™ Wireless Technologies; how could you perceive of such?

Attached: Hisashi-Ouchi3[1].jpg (750x481, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mach1ne_4423/status/1162574773970358272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ouchy

Its amazing they managed to keep him alive for almost 3 months

Posisbly the most inhumane thing I've ever seen

thats a big ouchi

Quick rundown?

looks like a burn victim with skin grafts

>Yes, I post gore on the internet! Are you a fellow edgelord? MAGA! I'll bother you for the rest of your life now because you're my only friend who didn't run away from my pathetic self!

Attached: 1552432093934.jpg (720x540, 29K)

He was in a coma for most of it

That's not the japanese guy. There are no confirmed pictures of him. There is one, of a guy being suspended partially, that's popularly attached to his story but iirc some doctors have said it's most likely a normal burn victim because it's consistent with full body burn treatments from the 80s and 90s or something, a semi-famous case of a guy who have even made a full recovery iirc

>why yes I do get paid by the post, how could you tell?

Attached: spam2.jpg (1534x2013, 1.85M)

Acute radiation poisoning leading him to have an allergic reaction to his own skin, shedding it.

a japanese guy has an accident in a nuclear plant and gets exposed to exorbitant amounts of radiation
he slowly degrades his tissues, organs, etc
however medical staff keeps him alive as a study subject while he literally dies bit by bit since radiation kills dna and keeps cells from regenerating

Attached: soi.png (231x218, 8K)

Criticality was reached upon the technicians adding a seventh bucket of an aqueous uranyl nitrate solution to the tank. The nuclear fission chain reaction became self-sustaining and began emitting intense gamma and neutron radiation. At the time of the event, Ouchi had his body draped over the tank while Shinohara stood on a platform to pour the solution into it; Yokokawa was sitting at a desk four meters away. All three technicians observed a blue flash (possibly Cherenkov radiation) and gamma-radiation alarms sounded.[7] [10]

Technicians Ouchi and Shinohara immediately experienced pain, nausea, difficulty breathing, and other symptoms. Ouchi then began to vomit in the decontamination room a few minutes later and lost consciousness shortly after.[11] Fission products such as yttrium‑94 and barium‑140 began contaminating the building.

And then they basically kept him alive even though he was melting because he literally had no DNA anymore.

>why yes I post on /v/, how could you tell?

Attached: vedditor.png (1494x850, 521K)

In reality, Ouchi was in “Walking Ghost Phase”. The radiation had, literally, shattered his chromosomes, meaning that his body no longer had any blueprint from which to reproduce cells. Essentially, he was dead from that instant. However, the cells his body had already made prior to irradiation would still be used to depletion, allowing him to appear normal for a while. Nevertheless, blood tests showed that his levels of white blood cells and lymphocytes were dangerously low (p.39). Without these, he had no immune system.

You don’t become allergic to your own skin. The radiation destroys the chromosomes in your cells and they can’t reproduce.

twitter.com/Mach1ne_4423/status/1162574773970358272

Attached: 1554070713629.jpg (327x317, 39K)

Attached: spam1.jpg (1645x2379, 2.34M)

It's nothing, it's the equivalent of a chest x-ray.

Basic gestalt?

Fucking hell I hate Chinese communists so fucking much, and their genocidal dictator too.

QR: despite his pleas to let him die, a man was very slowly and painfully tortured to death by medical staff after being involved in a nuclear accident
>After one week in the hospital, he began to show outward signs of radiation sickness. His skin began sloughing off. Because his cells couldn’t regenerate, no new skin formed to replace it. He again began to have difficulty breathing.
>Ouchi said, “I can’t take it anymore. I am not a guinea pig.”
>He was in extreme pain despite medication. At this time, he was put on a ventilator and kept in a medically induced coma.
>On day 27, Ouchi’s intestines started “to melt.” Three weeks later, he started hemorrhaging. He began receiving blood transfusions, sometimes as many as 10 in 12 hours. He began losing a significant amount of fluids (10 liters, or over 2 1/2 gallons, a day) through his skin so they wrapped him completely in gauze. He was bleeding from his eyes.
>Ouchi started receiving daily skin transplants using artificial skin, but they wouldn’t stick. His muscles began falling off the bone.
>On his 59th day in the hospital, his heart stopped three times in just 49 minutes. He was resuscitated. This severely damaged his brain and kidneys.
>Doctors continued life saving measures but Ouchi died of multi-organ failure on December 21, 1999 after 83 days in the hospital.