F

I miss HIM so much

Attached: D12D9640-03DC-46C2-A0BF-1E044A3F6746.jpg (220x352, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Steve-Jobs-Jeffrey-S-Young/dp/0673188647
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objective-C
cpsc.gov/Recalls/2018/lenovo-recalls-thinkpad-laptops-due-to-fire-hazard
youtube.com/watch?v=wvhW8cp15tk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is he again?

why

iPhone initiated the downfall of technology, but at least he made things interesting.

He was on the verge to change humanity. Not they selling credit cards at Apple.

>Macbook Air for 1.8k BEFORE INFLATION
>dead ugly iPad
>3'5 screen on iPhone
Meh. Given more time he'd manage to ruin Applel with his autism.

Attached: wiring goddess.jpg (3024x4032, 1.16M)

>him

>HIM

>I miss HIM so much

Well, why haven't you visited his grave? He's so lonely and misses you too.

oh my gawd! dude i seen you in a meme on Tumblr. you're famous :O

You spelled Windows Vista wrong

He was like Armani, Gucci or the like, but creating designer technology. He saw value in technology, set a high standard for aesthetics, and knew how to sell it to people for a premium.

He was geeky enough to know what the technology was and how it worked, but average enough to separate the cool and useful parts from the intimidating nerdy bits.

He was great at marketing. Other people did the innovating,he just was the one knowing what people would buy and what they wouldn't.

S

He stole (as in theft) the idea of the smartphone!!

nice

Smartphones existed before the iPhone, I don't think anyone's disputing that, he just made them better.

He was literally gay

Attached: smug cancer patient.jpg (3259x3194, 672K)

>I miss HIM so much
You never worked for him.
He was a total ass.

amazon.com/Steve-Jobs-Jeffrey-S-Young/dp/0673188647

It's all down hill for Apple now!

Who cares how much of an asshole someone is. In the real world it's what a man can do and can't do. He could do it because it made Apple billions upon billions. Only letting nice people work for you totally worked for Yahoo! lol

didn't read your link but if you look up steve jobs parking you'll see he was a nigger that had no license plate and stole handicapped parking spots, lol

why do you have use username on Jow Forums? I'm curious, everyone else is user

so that other anons can see the name and be like, "Oh yea that's probably a quality post - look who made it"

I'm glad that he's burning in hell

hell isn't real

Attached: euphoria.webm (338x180, 234K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1543272763226.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

I don't like his boyfriend much

Sure. That is exactly what happens when people see a dumb namefag. They give you props.

Yeah me too, maybe they'll reform again one day.

Attached: 1565043577199.png (638x392, 289K)

One day...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

> actually did something(including creating technology that apple relied on to make billions)
> never directly sold massively influential tech
> died a week later, not a peep
Neck yourself.

Attached: 1*4AApxPkF4yXzY0jF0yHgkA.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Attached: dmr-1.jpg (540x370, 37K)

"I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone."

S

S

Apple never used AT&T code.

Think about it.
Steve Jobs is dead.
Johnny Cash is dead.
Bob Hope is dead.
It's no wonder the world is going to shit. There's no Jobs, no Cash and no Hope.

Me too. It's a shame he's not still here, suffering with cancer.He deserves to be, for making us suffer with all of these idiot macfags, who think they are entitled to talk about computers.

At least they're better than Windows users.

F

ultimate boomer post

Attached: iswydt.jpg (500x400, 51K)

How can you change humanity when you don't even believe in science? Steve Jobs' ego was so big that he think he knew better than the doctors who tried to treat his cancer.

Objective-C was derived from C.

F

>Who cares how much of an asshole someone is.

You don't care because you're an asshole yourself.

>derived from
No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objective-C

>Objective-C is a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that adds Smalltalk-style messaging to the C programming language.

You don't know what derived means.

Aren't those loops going to cause inductance if the lines are hot?

You are retarded.

>jobs didnt lived long enough to become the villian
>will have to listen people praising him until the day i die

Attached: 1551546183829.jpg (900x900, 82K)

ligma balls

S

That's why we played our Trump (card).

Literally stop breathing you dense cunt.

I'm glad he's dead and I'm glad he's gone

Attached: serveimage.jpg (661x440, 59K)

S

Attached: download (3).jpg (301x168, 8K)

S

Attached: 933132A578664E1D9BB2B7FEB3E91EE1.gif (179x137, 215K)

steve "get to work folks, it's labor day!"
worker "damn it, steve, we've had to work the past five labor days. what's the purpose?"
steve "i don't think five days is too much to ask. you guys don't do anything around here."
worker "seriously? we've been working for five years straight with no breaks and we don't do anything?"
steve "technically everything does not count as anything, so what i said was correct."
(steve walks out of the room to do something)

Attached: BZ.HIMOWITZ25P2.jpg (755x1200, 87K)

Reminder that "Jobs" was half Syrian, and his birth name was "Abdul Lateef Jandali". Apple was a techo jihad to keep the kuffar distracted with shiny tech toys while muslims take over their countries.

Attached: Abdul Lateef Jandali.jpg (450x600, 52K)

I miss the Jow Forums threads when he was announcing something. Those were a good laugh.

REALLY made me think

Attached: 1564119091329.png (800x1723, 2.03M)

nice trips

go join him then

why do you have so much water in the toilet in murica? i went there one and when i took a look after taking poop my shit was floating everywhere, it was disgusting! then there is this whole swirl display, like some kind of show when you flush your shit. what is the point of this? why do americans have to overdo everything?

Woah dude lenovo laptops would never exploid right haha
cpsc.gov/Recalls/2018/lenovo-recalls-thinkpad-laptops-due-to-fire-hazard

S. Dishonest piece of shit that created a cult of shit-heads. Was an even bigger piece of shit to his daughter. Selfish with his money and lauded as a great human being while pic related has given away billions (and saved apple) and is vilified.

What is C?

Attached: 8BucksAtSuperCuts.png (800x400, 295K)

who is this guy?

Because Americans (doesn't matter which ethnic group they belong to) are far removed from their ancestor's traditions that they have become consumerist. Only in the US will you find a 5 liter V8 as the norm for a sports car.

stephen jobs, creator of the mp3 player

I don't know why people are pretending like he didn't make a big impact on the world. Desperately trying to discredit him and showing their insecurity. Most people here start crying when someone bullies their desktop "rice" setup.

His interviews were cool. For as crazy as people say he is, he sure was normal compared to the degenerates now. Cuckerberg can't even communicate properly and acts like a robot. The s0yb0y at Twitter is a complete joke. Reddit guy is a complete feminist cuck who married a black man. Google is ran by a smelly poo. This site is ran by an autistic gook who farms your data.

Hate him all you want just because you wanna fit in but don't act like he was worse than others.

You will never see such banter
youtube.com/watch?v=wvhW8cp15tk

Alpha Fruit Guy vs Beta Poo Panderer

Who

Kill yourself and be with him. I don't miss him, and I sure as hell won't miss you.

S