What are you hoping for with the new iPhones?

Better specs? Better camera?

Attached: pic.jpg (1092x614, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: shrek.png (718x826, 557K)

HOW ABOUT A FUCKING CUSTOMIZABLE HOME SCREEEN

I mean wtf, really? I cant fucking arrange the icons & widgets the way I want without having to do gay tricks and shit???

maybe a better facetime/phone call screen, as a banner notification or something, something else than taking your entire screen

I am here

if you use iphones you really shouldn't hope for anything, except the sweet release of death from apple's jewish tricks

Hopefully they will sell like shit and Apple will drop the camera bump. Ideally make a phone sized version too.

Wrong board.

Attached: 1541921416376.png (400x1650, 367K)

Cheaper and better battery life. Don’t think anything else matters by this point

>ishit
>cheaper
>better battery life
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>replace iphone battery
>put it on low power mode (even when cpu gets downclocked it works better than most lagdroids lmao).
>battery lasts for 2 days on heavy use
Seethe more
I was hoping for usb-c to finally land on iphones as well, but I’m a bit sceptical about now after finding out there are apparently 6 different type-c configurations, when not taking even thunderbolt and displayport support into account.

Back to your designated shitting street Rakesh.

Attached: 1548180435507.jpg (643x960, 255K)

I want them to take a page out of Samsung's book and release an iPhone with an onboard "pencil."

non-exploding battery

5g would be nice

S11+ will be the phone to buy, a real upgrade from Samsung. Game changer

They did a surprisingly good job with their last Note but consistent progress isn't their thing. S11+ will probably suck major balls or be nearly identical.

A home button would be nice. I'm not moving past the iPhone 8 because the new phones sacrifice function for form.

Unlocked bootloader.

S11 phones are confirmed to have totally new camera hardware, biggest camera sensor in existence, mogs the stuff they will use on the upcoming Huawei Mate 30 Pro. New type of RAM too, super fast charging and high refresh rate panels, probably 120hz.

it's actually a better user experience without buttons

I'd be careful with the hype, man. All of it sounds great but easy to ruin with shitty software or some meme oversight in the design.

Ice universe leaked these, their software is really good now, I have no fears on that front.

I'm still rocking my iPhone 6s plus and just changed the screen and battery. Likely keeping it for a long while.

One thing I want:
>Don't make them $1429

>no one mentioned USB-C
Disgusting.

Maybe cause no one cares but engadget

I wholeheartedly disagree.

But right now you can't even connect the newest iPhone to the newest MacBook without adapters. It's ridiculous. Besides, with USB-C you could charge all of your shit with the same cable and charger.

>MacBook without adapters. It's ridiculous.
Do you realize how many adapters the MacBook needs already to be functional. I don't see how one lightening to usb c cable is going to change anything.

It really doesn't. There are hard drives and displays that use USB C (well thunderbolt) already, many cameras have it too, dito for iPad Pro. If you don't plan to use old shit, you'll never need an adapter … unless you want to connect your new iPhone.

Let me say it this way.

How a macbook connects to an iPhone:
>lightning to usb c cable

How you want it to connect:
>usb c to usb c cable

Regardless you still need a cable!

Well, yeah for the first time (unless they changed it) Making the phone and cable usb c would make the whole thing seamless (and allow you to use the Macbook charger so it won't take years to charge) Since they don't even include any lightning to usb c, their own phone is the only modern phone which would need an adapter to connect to their laptop. In what world does it make sense?

I personally think it makes more sense to allow you to wirelessly charge your iPhone from the MacBook. Now that you can charge an iPhone with an iPhone I bet this happens soon.

>So it won't take years to charge.
I have a qi charger at my desk, on my night stand, in my kitchen, and in my living room. It's not hard to keep the battery from getting low.

Only if it works from the back, so you can still use the Macbook, but then there would be pretty little space … it works for the pencil but who knows whether one could deliver enough power to a phone. Might be better doable when they switch to ARM and won't need fans.

Not an ideal solution when traveling though.

>apple copies every samsung feature AGAIN
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ultrasound fingerprint sensor

Why do you keep replying to your own thread when it hits page 10 Rakesh?

[Starting message...] Shrek's debut was a prescient first trilogy. [End of casual decoy message]

[Undisclosed Post script intended only for receiver] I know exactly what you mean and have taken the appropriate measures to ensure niggers on ice rape Oliver green bean menstrual cup. [...]

Caught the poo before it went to the loo!

>replace iphone battery
>put it on low power mode (even when cpu gets downclocked it works better than most lagdroids lmao).
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, you don't have to do this on Android to get above average battery life.
>battery lasts for 2 days on heavy use
Bull fucking shit.
See where your iPhones are here:
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
Pro tip: not near the top.

Only 13h web browsing :(

>3500 mAh minimum battery
>usb-c
>bonus: 90hz
Is that too much to ask for? Otherwise I'll just go for the pixel 4

The Pixel 4 won't even have a 3500mah battery you stupid retard. Enjoy your 4 hour SoT.

No the pixel 4 xl will have at least 3700 mAh just like the 3a xl. That said I enjoy buttery smooth iOS more than lagdroid but it's useless if the iPhone won't last a day.

I bought the 8 and I'm not upgrading until the software support ends. i don't need a better camera because this camera is fine and I have a better camera with me when I know I'll need it. Phone cameras will never fully replace proper cameras with good lenses EVER.

>biggest camera sensor in existence
biggest *smartphone* camera sensor in existence

i really hope that apple finally dies

When I was in highschool a friend of mine was moving away and gave me his ipod with a few albums on em. I wanted to get them copied over to my computer, so I connected it and itunes immediately began deleting everything (syncing).
I haven't touched anything apple since.
To even give it another chance I'd need these 3 things: id need to never touch or open itunes, a file system, and usb-c.

Yes, I meant that in the context of smartphones, thanks for pointing out the obvious. No one's dumb enough to imply otherwise.

More HIV infected people