Meanwhile, in bizarro Jow Forums

Meanwhile, in bizarro Jow Forums

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/computing/297327-amd-will-pay-12-1m-to-settle-bulldozer-cpu-false-marketing-claims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man these new Intel CPUs are such good value for money

Python really is a the best of two worlds; object-oriented and functional programming.

Just got off the phone with Indian tech support. They were brilliant, fixed my issue promptly and spoke in perfect English

I dunno, I kinda like both C and C++. They both have their merits. Rust is interesting too.

Just passed my CompTIA A+ and am now making six figures. You can do it too guys you just have to push yourself

You know, I'm glad we can all respect other people's technology, programing, and OS preferences without having to fight :-)

Attached: profile.male.png (48x48, 2K)

Tried online gaming, really great way of meeting girls. Have two dates this weekend. You bros were right, girls really do go for gamer guys!

The earth is really just a 3 dimensional reality on the surface of a 4 dimensional black hole.

install LTSC

Wow, I'm so happy with my Void Linux install, it worked out of the box and required no tinkering and all my applications work!

Isn't that nice? I will congratulate you without mentioning my minimal distro that is a direct competitor and advice you to not change the default wallpaper

god I sure love my women without penises, never jerked it to traps no sir-ee

I just engaged my girlfriend of five years, we are planning our wedding together. We also have the names of our first two children planned out (four names total 2 boy/2 girl.) I'm so glad i didn't go through with that gender change idea, I was just confused and lonely. Thanks for talking me out of it Jow Forums!

Go ahead and buy some lying ass AMD chips bro lol

AMD caught yet again. Agrees to pay $12 million as they are caught red handed lying to the consumer multiple times.
extremetech.com/computing/297327-amd-will-pay-12-1m-to-settle-bulldozer-cpu-false-marketing-claims

Guys whatever you do DON'T install Gentoo

OP is a heterosexual

We actually make that technology content and get free youtube dollar.

>bulldozer
How long ago was that again? How long since Intel's last lie? Months? Days? I've lost track.

Imagine giving a shit lmao

man I sure love C and its easy to read code.

I don't post on twitter or do anything on twitter but I still have 109 notifications

>still using DRM-ridden, NSA-spying GNU/Linux 10 when all distros of MacOS respect users freedoms

Attached: steve-jobs-800x533.jpg (800x533, 93K)

How's the latest update to OS/2?

Attached: ibm_os2_warp_blue_wallpaper_by_tempest790-d618ykz.png (900x563, 118K)

No, I shouldn't start an ironic shitposting thread. I will instead make a thread to sincerely discuss current technological developments instead.

I am a hobbiest that treats tech as a hobby and not professional consumerism

Attached: IMG_20190827_100841.jpg (4000x3000, 1.16M)

Nigga they settled out of court, nothing was proven.

>implying Cuck++ can produce the same assembly Rust.

You just made me sad in normal-Jow Forums world. OS/2 Warp was my shit while the rest of you were masturbating to Windows back in the day.

kek