Its been 3 months since I graduated and started working as a code monkey

its been 3 months since I graduated and started working as a code monkey.
I already want out. how can I do this for another 40 years? sure, the 6 figures are nice, but each day is incredibly boring. and I have no energy left at the end of the day to do the things I care about.

Attached: 1567372667128.png (1200x672, 608K)

>6 figures

well... do this for a couple of years and you can retire in south east asia and live like a king. infinite young asian pussy.

>I have no energy left at the end of the day to do the things I care about.
Make sure you are eating well, getting enough sleep, exercising, and getting some sunlight everyday. If you are really lazy, you can take vitamin D supplements instead of absorbing sunlight.

Don't work so hard.

Invest at least half your money and you should be able to retire in a few years if you're fine living modestly

>south east asia
>infinite young asian pussy
you mean ladyboy penis?

OH NO NOT DA BURGERS

Attached: 1486004450001.jpg (723x657, 76K)

So what do you wish you would have done instead? Either way you will most likely end up behind a desk for 40-50 years, might as well earn decent money?

holy shit, the memes are real!

Attached: race-mixing-advertising-comic.png (1000x1000, 244K)

You can literally go to Walmart and pick up like 32 burgers for roughly 20 bucks, each one a quarter pound. Why on earth does anyone eat McDonalds? You don't even taste anything but salt.

the reason is obvious to everyone (so i'm not sure why you're acting retarded), and that reason is convenience.

even better.

>it's an "I just learnt to cook" post

good comedy tells the truth, user.
o.o

How is it more convenient? I eat burgers pretty regularly. It takes less time to cook up 2 burgers on a George Foreman grill and make my own than it would for me to drive to my nearest McDonalds and back, to say nothing of waiting in a drive thru or something.

so you want to break your back making min wage for 40 years?
kill yourself faggot
>waah I make a lot of money guys woe is me

>6 figures
I graduated last year and now make less than 10k a year doing humiliating back breaking work with awful hours and I want to kill myself so bad holy shit

>humble bragging thread
yeah whatever homo

mcdonalds put additives in their burgers to make them taste better

i don't have any burgers in the house (and don't eat them that often). in that case, I have to go and buy the burgers anyway, and then cook them when i get back.

>be an inferior poorfag slave
>see thread made by a relatively superior middleclass slave searching for purpose in life
>get butthurt and seethe
>make posts about how mad you are because OP is looking for things you don't have the freedom to search for
>somehow OP is supposed to lose the right to doing something he can do because you're so shitty at life that you can't afford to do them
neck rope pls

>lanza piedra
>good

You and op both suck cocks while 99% of the world will never have ops salary.

>i'm so bored at my job woe is me
Because you lack imagination monkey.

So do I