So what are you guys expecting?

Attached: appleinvites.jpg (800x843, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2018/11/apple-patent-confirms-future-support-for-unique-trackpad-like-functionality-for-the-ipad-pros-smart-keyboard-more.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>alright here's the next lineup for fall tv shows, because we're a tech company, and tech companies make tv shows as part of their cooperation in psyops against the public

New iOS features like Dark Mode, new phones, new watch, maybe a new Apple TV, maybe a Tile competitor.

Some stupid refresh + price increase of some product. Announcements of random bullshit nobody cares about like what mentioned. All of it under the theme of "fearless innovation" that Apple like to jerk off to.

>new iphone announced, everyone (not) shocked
>maybe a refresh of some hardware
>tv shows where they'll indoctrinate middle america into silicon valley and hollywood leftism, lots of gay/trans characters/storylines, straight white guys always the villain , etc
>some gay initiative (likely literally an initiative to encourage homosexuality, but it could also be some gay "Green" thing)
>worse design unless Ive's fingerprints are still on the new version of iOS

Attached: 1444222565340.jpg (716x1152, 98K)

it takes three years for a product to come to market in the tech industry, meaning it'll be another year before you see compromises to Ives ideas, and the year after that to see departures, a year after that it will have no trace of his planning

Airpower

More expensive garbage?

Attached: 1532212329767.png (400x1650, 367K)

>by innovation only
>buy i only
Nah Steve's been dead a while ya'll had your moments.

Everything we'll see in the upcoming year from the Android camp.

Something can only be related to 1 thing.

In the 80s, rainbows were a common visual theme for tech products.

Attached: cat052000.jpg (600x982, 113K)

Do you really gotta post the same thread three times?

patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2018/11/apple-patent-confirms-future-support-for-unique-trackpad-like-functionality-for-the-ipad-pros-smart-keyboard-more.html

I know it's beyond optimistic but damn, this thing could be the game changer for the iPad Pro.

Steve Jobs comes back from the dead and executes Tim apple on stage, and Steve jobs bends over and starts rifling through Tim's corpse, showing that he was an android all along with the new iPhone as his heart.

>all the unironic bourgeoise from the 60s and 70s had made it into management positions by the 80s

wow, color me shocked

iDilate

Looks like the tranny flag

What innovation has apple created in the last decade? Marketing aside, ofc

A computer that disguises itself as a trashcan.

Fine, I'll further qualify the question: what innovation, that's also an improvement for the consumer (Fuck your profit margins and stockholders), has apple created in the last decade?

A computer that doubles as a doorstop.

You may be reading too much into it. Color graphics == advanced tech.

This apple logo is something else.

Apple Pencil is the best pen for an affordable graphic tablet that isn't gimped as fuck. They also helped to push wireless audio.

Wireless audio is garbage. BT is insecure garbage that shouldn't be encouraged.

I don't have an opinion on the pencil, I don't do graphic stuff.

>insecure
So, can people spy on what I'm listening to? Can they inject screamers into my audio? How difficult is this?

>A computer that singles as a doorstop.
Fix'd.

Even my innovation professor trashes on apple because they didnt do shit the last decade

New 16-inch macbook, comes in rainbow colors.

steve jobs' hologram is going to cum on stage

I except yet another iPhone with no innovation whatsoever, and it will be at least $100 more expensive than the last one, since Apple has to make up what they're losing in China.

new ipad

arm version of macos?

Have sex poorfag

have sex with the opposite sex, macfag

Probably a 3000$ MacBook with thinner bezels.
But this might also come later this year.

Pretty much this, but hyped to shit. And the requisite "this is the best iPhone ever..." spiel. Honestly, they innovate so little even when they do bring a redesign to market, but this year is obviously a second S year, which is why even the fanboy sites are saying it's a snooze and everyone should wait.

You have been visited by Vixen Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 38 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)