Does gee smoke or drink while they program? Or any other consumables in general?

Does gee smoke or drink while they program? Or any other consumables in general?

Attached: 5u08uf76asn11.jpg (2448x2448, 635K)

I do not drink, smoke, consume adderall or program

I take via a supository, a combination of meth and thorazine

200mg caffeine.

hrt lol!

Depends. At work just coffee. but if im against a deadline or close to a break through then caffeine in tablet form, cigarettes and a little bit of booze i can binge that shit for like 3 days and be super productive.

show pics ;)

>meth and thorazine
Ahhh yes I see thorazine to smooth out the meth psychosis.

Attached: 2tone.jpg (682x375, 48K)

Adderall, and vaping 50 mg nic salt juices, but usually not for the purpose of programming, I take those either way.

Attached: 1523060990294.jpg (497x404, 134K)

Jenkem every two hours for maximum productivity.

I drink mead. I have a huge field of clover behind my home and let a local beekeeper use it for his bees in exchange for honey for my mead.

a fuckton of coffee, then a nice glass of bourbon or rye whiskey.

also snacks. you gotta have some snacks.

Just drink, specifically cheap wine. I can't concentrate worth a rubber shit lately. I need adderall.

based and barterpilled

Alcohol yeah. Weed yeah. But not while programming. Best to have a clear mind for that. Just caffeine for that.

I take Xanax and drink coffee before programming.

What brand are those cigarettes?

I just drink coffee and take a variety of health supplements throughout the day, like ginseng, ashwagandha and sunflower lecithin.

Usually energy drinks and for projects that don’t require too much mental thought: alcohol. Tried smoking while programming and although it felt like i was going somewhere in reality it was just a more fun, slower paced process.

Also did adderall for a little bit while programming last year but that ended up being too much fun so i stopped kek

Marlboro reds

No, but I'm usually drunk from the night before when I get to work

Cannabis sativa is the only things that helps me. It makes me the most productive because I get tunnel vision and ignore everything else around me. I even forget to eat because I’m so focused.

Depends on how much you take. Too little and you’re just relaxed. Too much and you keep thinking you’re going to die and laughing about it while focusing on breathing because you forgot how to do it automatically.

i've learned that nicotine actually hinders me instead of pushes and focuses
used to push and focus and then after a certain point it does just the opposite so i quit smoking 3 weeks ago and i feel like i kinda just woke up

I thought it was against conventional wisdom to mix caffeine and alcohol?

I like kratom it makes typing feel really nice. Also have this mini vape thing jammed with nicotine it helps when im thinking of a problem.

>smoking near a pc

what an idiotic thing to do

>I drink mead
16 year old girls aren't allowed to post here.

I smoke Surya reds and Surya Polar Ice cigs.

if my head is really spinning with activity, a couple of shots of whiskey calms my mind down so I can concentrate and start studying