An AI algorithm can now predict faces with just 16x16 resolution. Top is low resolution images...

An AI algorithm can now predict faces with just 16x16 resolution. Top is low resolution images, middle is the computer's output, bottom is the original photos.

Attached: czkz1vu0g0k31.png (1024x964, 970K)

fake and gay

>Enhance
>Enhance
>Enhance again
>actually works
The future is now.

My imagination did a better job, so much for AI. Next?

Attached: ar.jpg (387x180, 20K)

No single source about research or paper.

Why does it make everyone look like meth addicts?

>no darkskinned subjects

Attached: wifey.jpg (800x1071, 481K)

thats not actually very impressive

the predicted ones all look like republicans

The AI prob makes them into apes like google images.

sigh, more fucking cherry picked whitepaper results from some pajeet who made yet another rendition of pix2pix and wants gibs

>AI is now capable of creating information out of thin air

It's not about a stupid ego competition,
it's about it being a tool good enough for SS-like institutions

>computer
>make shit up using this image
>notify me when finished

Plot twist: The training set and the testing set are the same

did you think pajeet wouldnt employ his usual tricks?

I would bet they didn't even realize the mistake they made and were so happy to see the result that they are shilling it here

pajeet has been posting this shit everywhere rML too. basically every place a newscrub has access to, pajeet his been posting.

This lmao

>it guessed a wahmens face for the guy with a beard.
on the one hand it gets the details wrong like in solaris, on the other the S O I B O I meme is real

fucking namefags

>not wanting to be mistaken for a female

They did this on star trek 30 years ago and when I watched it in the 90s sometime it was basically magic and i remember laughing with my dad at how bullshit it sounded. But man, the future is here

Attached: startrek_thevengeancefactor.gif (550x363, 852K)

Stalined

>Gives the women mustaches

Attached: 54C27E24-F98A-4191-8EB2-82C44ED77E47.jpg (1200x676, 128K)

Probably overfitting

Attached: 1376427620305.jpg (409x393, 32K)

f a k e

AI is literally autism. This proves it. Literally all of them look like they've either had a stroke or are on the spectrum.

What a time to be alive.

So is it able to look at new footage sight unseen and do the same? Everything I've seen like this basically brute forces solutions until it reaches a result the operators already know is correct. Sometimes even the computer knows in advance. Then it's pretty much back to square one with new input.

>Top is low resolution images, middle is the computer's output, bottom is the original photos
Thanks, I couldn't read your image.