I spent an hour doing this shit, so you better fucking like it

I spent an hour doing this shit, so you better fucking like it.

Attached: gib(You)s.png (1430x1400, 367K)

>Picture made by a Jow Forumsetard
>you better like this
lel

Inaccurate.

>software tells you what to do under the threat of retribution
K

Attached: It's ok.gif (640x360, 260K)

It's settles then. FSF is the most based.

Ehh ... so well ... you tried. Props for that.

Where do I subscribe?

based

I always thought Jow Forums was more Libertarian than Cuckservartive/Authoritarian.

>arch authoritarian
>redhat more libertarian and less authoritarian than arch
>debian not lower down indicating more more libertarian than authoritive when its the only community based OS that doesn't have a single owner or owned by a parent company

It's shit.

>you have to do things "the Arch way" or the system shits itself
>not authoritarian

that's what it seems when you start using Jow Forums only to realise it's the opposite

weirdly it's mostly just the tranny posters

You hate to see it, you really hate to see it.

No, but seriously. It's really garbage, what you've made. It makes no sense and it seems like you were just going by "gut feeling" randomly placing where you felt like it belonged, even though you will were most likely end up wrong.

You forgot Rust and Mozilla which should be in upper left corner next to Corakike

Jow Forums leans slightly libertarian, and slightly left. But you need to take heed of the word "slightly": No extremist lefties or righties here. Jow Forums is where you put Ubuntu.

How is it that the board that idolizes GNU/linux the most is labelled more authoritarian than Windows, in your OP? That is not smart.

GNU is authoritarian left lol

idk man but ive seen a non zero amount of ancaps and other such individualist anarchists on this board including myself, and anti copyright/patent ideologies on here are pretty common which is also extremely libertarian. I'd say Jow Forums is pretty much as center libertarian as you can get (not right or left because it ends up average across all users)

>templeos is ancap
>terry died because he didnt have access to the most basic levels of mental healthcare
Checks out.

any form of willing contract is libertarian in nature. so yeah, that would include wangblows. I don't get how this thread could even work.

For processors:
Intel = top left
AMD - top right
ARM = bottom left

Glowniggers killed him.

unironically wrong. private charity for the disabled and extremely poor has historically replaced the current day welfare state as well as more efficiently. if religion has done any good in this world it would be organized, private, voluntary charity work across a large portion of modern history.

>any form of willing contract is libertarian in nature
>selling yourself as a slave would be "libertarian in nature"

>anti copyright/patent ideologies
I agree with you, I have seen this a lot here.

>which is also extremely libertarian
Is it?

>non zero amount of ancaps and other such individualist anarchists
I agree with you again: It is non-zero. But 1% is non-zero. It does not make this board an extremist board.

>private charity for the disabled and extremely poor has historically replaced the current day welfare state as well as more efficiently.
So this is why so many burgers get in debt over medical shit and can't afford health care.
Unless you meant being more efficient when it comes to making poorfags even more poor.

i get putting the people on the "left" or "right" but what makes any of the software more left-wing or right-wing beyond cucked shit like code of conduct for the devs?

Yes. If you did it under no form of coercion, and stated concisely what were your terms, what's wrong with "selling yourself into slavery" if it's something you want? if you struggle with this basic concept then you have a long way to go towards understanding libertarian principles.

>If you did it under no form of coercion, and stated concisely what were your terms, what's wrong with "selling yourself into slavery" if it's something you want?
Autism

>cat -v
>authoritarian right
pretty sure those niggas are libertarian

i feel like ubuntu ought to be to the left of debian. arch and freebsd should at least be on the middle freedom line instead of the authoritarian side

Who's the tranny?

cat-v is libertarian, everything else is good

cringe AND bluepilled

Where the fuck is windows XP?

how is elementary communist they have prices in their app store

Yes. Government enforces artificial monopolies and restricts my freedoms on what I can do with my own property. Being against that is libertarian. In no way is copyright and patents a capitalist 'invention'. The actual capitalist equivalent would be private contracts restricting distribution of software, something you voluntarily agree to, not something blanketly enforced through a mafia like the government.
American govt already fixed the previous healthcare crisis, doctors were too cheap! Now, they're too expensive, and it's exactly the intended result they wanted back then. The market is artificially restricted with silly regulations that prevent you from buying insurance from another state with different laws, as well as the FDA taking a century and a half to pass a drug that is already saving lives elsewhere in the world, and to add to that, the AMA restricting the amount of doctors there can be cometely artificially. Not to mention insurance companies being forced to cover preexisting medical conditions, defeating the whole point in the balancing act of low and high risk customers that is insurance. Govt subsidized demand for housing as well, and we got the housing crisis. Subsidizing demand will always increase prices, and that's exactly what it's doing to the insurance industry right now.
No argument, cringe.

Ok goodnight Jow Forums I need my sleep. also FUCK jannies

>Jow Forums is the opposite of rms, and basically Jow Forums lite
What happened?

>use debian
>its exactly where that test placed me
based

>insurance companies being forced to cover preexisting medical conditions
What else are people with these suppose to do?

based witchcraftworks poster

god damn it Jow Forums. i have work this morning. final post. in America, not much but get fucked by sky high prices, but then again those prices are as I explained before literally the govts fault and what they wanted because healthcare was cheap AF back in the day. ideally, these people would be able to either pay out of pocket or get covered by charities, but neither is likely to happen in this reality because of the things I mentioned in my other post. In the end though, you have to remember that no one is entitled to any service or product, except their own body and their own property. forcing someone else to pay for a sick persons healthcare under threat of violence is still wrong, doesnt matter how well intentioned your goal is.

>Apple and Google on the left when they're perfect examples of capitalism
>elementary OS on the left even when they try to charge for the OS and push the idea of more open source devs charging for their software
>Ubuntu on the left
>Jow Forums far-right authoritarian
>thinking Jow Forums can fit in the meme map
>thinking any of the things in your image can fit in the meme map
Holy fuck, you're the most stupid person I've seen today.

OP

Because the devs put a rainbow flag on Twitter, which automatically makes them communists according to OP.

OP is a retard who bases all of his political opinions on memes.

>no one is entitled to any service or product
- protection of the country by the military
- protection of the citizens by the police
- firefighting services
- services such as electricity and water
- road repair

The above are considered normal in most advanced countries. They are paid for by your taxes, and enjoyed by everyone. What is strange is that one particular country gets angry about adding:

- healthcare
- education

>Why should EYE be FORCED to pay for someone else's HOUSE being saved from a FIRE?!?!?!?!?
Feel free to give an answer to the above, knowing that I am waiting to use the logic behind your answer to justify both free education and healthcare.

apple and google are perfect examples of corporatism. amazon too. you gotta call out welfare anywhere you see it, including corporate welfare. lobbying for regulations that cripple your competitors also isn't very capitalist senpai

>8 months since the last translated chapter
A damn shame, really.

Attached: harsh truth.gif (400x400, 865K)

Seething tranny

pls dont reply anymore because i will feel compelled to reply back, im autistic like this. i need my sleep or else i wont function normally. this really is my final l, last post. im not a conservative, im a libertarian, so im against all forms of non voluntary procedures. taxation is theft, and being a voluntaryist means that im against all forms of taxation, which goes to many many services i dont consent to and that i disapprove of such as overseas massacres and invasions. i believe all functions of govt can be replaced by private counterparts that are more efficient and actually ethical. look up 'law without government' if youre interested in knowing more. goodnight

>Jow Forums
>a fucking cable
>authoritarian right
ISHYGDDT

>goodnight
Goodnight, user. We can continue this at another time.

ubuntu should be much higher authoritarian than debian.

canonical is a for profit company that dictates the project.
They also have a CLA for any software they produce which means you sign your code additions over to canonical. (snaps for example)

>CoCwhore
>authoritarian
You really don't have any idea what you're talking about, do you? Authoritarian isn't "thing I don't like". Communities coming up with their own retarded samurai codes they want everyone to adhere to rather than properly organized and centralized administration and enforcement is the opposite of authoritarian.
>google
>apple
>not far top right alongside microsoft
Come on nigger you're not even trying.

>the company manipulating search results in favor of various leftwing topics and groups is "authoritarian far-right"

Nigger

>giant corporation pushing for greater corporate freedom while attempting to gain absolute control isn't "authoritarian far-right"
You're an absolute fucking retard.
>b-b-b-but muh culture war
Irrelevant. If you genuinely think the difference between left and right is "muh trannies" instead of how much you want corporations to fuck your ass you have braindamage.

Coraline and her irk shove his CoC on literally every open source projects and forces them to be "inclusive".

I do not get what this means, how can a technology be "right wing"?
I kinda get the other axxis although it is incomprehensible what a BSD, or any other free software does so close to authoritarianism.

Yes. Just like ("idealized") Marxist communism. Communities self-enforcing equality is the fucking definition of lower-left in that graph.

>Communities coming up with their own retarded samurai codes they want everyone to adhere to rather than properly organized and centralized administration and enforcement is the opposite of authoritarian.
Nope.
Both is authoritarianism.

Not that I am against authoritarianism.

Reddit is the home of autists focusing on pro/anti tranny while letting corps slide in fuck them in the ass though. Retarded basedboys drinking google/apple's cum because those companies push tranny autism is exactly what those corps want.

>le edgy tanky

NAP is authoritarian now?

Authoritarianism is putting the hands to control in an authority, rather than in the people. COC autism is the opposite of that.
>but they're becoming their own authority
Yes, this is the end result of all non-authoritarian ideals, that doesn't change what those ideals are.

you need to go back nigger you don't know what you're fucking talking about

>muh reddit
just admit you don't know about politics

Apple not right next to WInblows
You had but one job op

>NAP is authoritarian now?
If enforced from the top down, yes, but it won't be.

>this is the end result of all non-authoritarian ideals
No.

TempleOS would be Middle Right (the perfect sweet spot).
There are rules that must never be broken(no networking, the 640x480 covenant, 8 bit-unsigned ascii, dont bother with pci, God based), other than that your free to do what you want(ring0,can fuck with kernel, lexer, parser, compiler, intermediate code, tokens, anything), just like the garden of eden.

Attached: 1562722510401.jpg (375x500, 53K)

>No.
lmao, sure kid
>If enforced from the top down
Which CoC isn't. It's enforced from the bottom up. It's enforced by rallying together hordes of retarded trannies. It actively defies the ideal that someone could fucking be in charge and make decisions on these things. Hell, it defies that projects themselves should be able to self-manage. It's literal fucking mob-rule at its core.

>Communities coming up with their own retarded samurai codes they want everyone to adhere to rather than properly organized and centralized administration and enforcement is the opposite of authoritarian.

a bunch of retarded rules set by a small group that the entire group must adhere to sure as shit aint libertarian

Based

Jow Forums is a left-leaning board

Not that user, but yeah get rid of all of that. Taxation is theft. If I want those services I should be able to buy them.

Jow Forums is pretty stupid, but it isn't this fucking retarded.

Attached: 1503175528716507506.png (178x178, 62K)

>you can do stupid shit
>just make sure not to do anything smart
Middle Right all right

...that took you an hour?

>witchcraft works
Man of culture

Can you guys use your fucking eyes? Arch is above Redhat, Redhat is to the right and all botnet corprate shit is above it. Fucking hell...

And Debian should be in the middle because it doesn't have overlord and just exists (and would you look at that he even nudged it to the left and down). Fucking plebs

Attached: 1559881453196.png (672x787, 979K)

we already have an official Jow Forums political compass thread dude:

>No mozilla anywhere

Wow good job OP

>Jow Forums shit + nerd shit

Seriously? Are you a fucking moron? OSes are not government you fucktard. What kind of fucking education do you even have? Are you still in school? You are better off doing a fucking RPG alignment chart for all the fucks it makes sense. Oh wait, some other fucktard nerd beat you to it...

Attached: sPKP9rh-mvg8dpPUprFC-tkeLwNboPZuUEK4_ti4Cbg.jpg (900x681, 61K)

I spot a Haiku shill. That is the only reason OP made this. He's being paid to do it as part of their propaganda.

Attached: 1566927321966.jpg (1200x2182, 279K)