Is it necessary to cover these, and with what if yes? The video card did not come with any

Is it necessary to cover these, and with what if yes? The video card did not come with any.

Attached: IMG_20190902_101618.jpg (2154x1375, 665K)

Please reply.

No.

yes you should cover them asap otherwise spiders will get inside and lay eggs them

Just cut them.

those are supposed to have jumpers in them to route the unused power back to your power supply. right now your video card is running at max amperage all the time, you need the jumnpers to lower your power usage. if you can't find the ones that came with your computer then you can make you're own with paper clips, just do like the drawing for both plugs

Attached: diy jumpers.png (569x559, 648K)

RIP OP

Don't ask Jow Forums anything related to safety because they will actively try to kill you with shit advice

Attached: 1448139863659.png (579x523, 128K)

No you can leave them. The covers should be sufficient enough to keep anything from making contact with a live and ground. That said it'd be nice if they stopped doing this shit, no one does SLI except for turbo autists

he's not stupid, he'll know you need to unplug the machine while inserting the jumpers

OP is actually dead right now. Thanks user.

this
anything that can conduct metal will do, even paper clips. Do it with your psu unplugged otherways you are gonna fry your ass

Thanks.
I figured it should be OK since when I got the computer it had one of them dangling with my old GPU as it only used one.

-Op

FBI dispatched an unit to your location, please stay where you are.

I normally just put cotton buds into them to stop ants and spiders getting in

Just put paperclips into each one and then link them together so they don't fall out

OP It's Illegal to do this. Stop now for your own good!

>anything that can conduct metal

Hey I actually wanna know too. Why'd they make the cables like that?

Wait, you guys actually get live bugs inside of your computers? How is this a thing?

Attached: 1567429071507.jpg (437x359, 29K)

Only if his house burned down. 12v won't do anything but toast his delicate little finger tips.

why would you plug a second cable into the GPU to begin with...?

problem solved

Attached: 1567408785217.jpg (2154x1375, 885K)

Is this real? Is that really what we're supposed to do? I can't tell if you're memeing.

are you retarded?

I scissored mine off.

Attached: 1564946973196.jpg (1280x1137, 312K)