What's the best language to learn as a girl?

What's the best language to learn as a girl?

Attached: image_518fc498-b8e6-4305-8ff5-5671edb7f04b20190902_120805.jpg (800x777, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/TheFeministSoftwareFoundation/C-plus-Equality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ruby, it's logo looks like jewellery

D

>What's the best language to learn as a girl?
*gluck* *garg* *mblopf* *gack* *gasp* *gack* *slorp*

Learn the language first, you'll have time to be a girl later

Attached: dancing-ferris.gif (734x490, 258K)

Visual Studio Code

English

D is too based for that though.

HAHAHA, I HEAR YOU BROTHER
Get down there bitch and open your mouth. My fucking DIC K AND BALLS!

this. They don't even have to cut their dicks off to fit in.

Chefkoch

40%

This is a very portable language and has many applications in a variety of careers.

I don't think you even have to learn a language to be a coder if you're a girl. I mean if they are serious about removing all barriers to entry.

what is your purpose, web shit ? if web then javascript else c++

Probably C because if you write C you won't be criticized by gatekeeping virgins

You don't learn languages after you "become a girl", user. You just make Ctrl+h substitutions for problematic terms like Master/Slave and demand Codes of Conduct be added to any project that isn't already placing Globohomo over code quality.

lol

also use a linux distro.
its extremely useful

>What's the best language to learn as a girl?
English or French

Scheme. Then Python. Then C++.

this nigga gets it.

I would say Spanish instead of French. Or even Chinese

based

English

best language is one you can make money with, c#

All of them.
But you only need a few keywords in each.
"Yes", "thankyou", "I swallow" and "in my ass" would be the best choices.

You mean java right?

haskell

just tell them you're non-binary

Blah Blah+

You prefer giving D to men?

feminist++ and mega lesbian may suit you well

C+=

github.com/TheFeministSoftwareFoundation/C-plus-Equality

You retards make fun of these people trying to make STEM more inclusive but if you leave STEM autists to their devices they create work environments more toxic than an all-female office where every woman is menopausal and hates everyone else

STEMniggers are sociopaths with zero social skill and understanding it's no wonder people are trying to change that and make more sociable people get into the field

Python when youre just starting out and you dont even know what an if statement is.

Then if you like programming and want to get more serious, move on to Java or C#.

> if you leave STEM autists to their devices they create work environments more toxic than an all-female office where every woman is menopausal and hates everyone else

nobody is denying this. but try and take that novel idea and reverse it - how do you expect those STEM autists to stay in STEM when an external force keeps trying to force them to change their behavior to make their in-group less exclusive and open to outsiders?

you don't solve problems like this like a 3rd grader by saying 'make rules so that THE MEANIE-HEADS play nice!' this requires some level of nuance that you have not thought through at all

They should focus on training and educating more women to be competent scientists/engineers rather than try to make STEM more inclusive. But yeah that takes effort so they don't bother.

This desu.

imagine code reviewing the big one
would you dare to say anything

c++/c only man, fuck everything else

Knowing how to design computer programs and the mindset surrounding should be the top priority of any aspiring programmer. You have been brainwashed with these quick and hacky hand-holding tutorial books and udemy crap. There must be a way to undo this harmful conditioning that has a tendency to make one feel dumber the more one discovers advanced programming paradigms.

What, then, is the cure to this flawed programmatic thinking inherent in today's boomers, who feel scared of the measly `int` and `char` declarations in C? Well, How To Design Programs 2nd edition is accessible to the wannabe "coder" with programming fundamentals under his/her/their belt. Follow this book and do the exercises (do not skip them, every exercise will add 10 pounds of programming muscle to your brain and will open your brain's neuron pathways in profound ways). Find a copy of How To Design Programs 2nd edition on libgen.io and get on it fuckers. This book will make you a wizard, or at least a far better programmer than 99% of Jow Forums. Then you can laugh at these script kiddies and their inability to code anything of value.

all front end soft skills (html,css, js ) then a js framework of choice and python. don't work harder than you have to sweetie

>What's the best language to learn as XXX
The best language to learn is the one where you can get most stuff done and get into practical projects as early as possible (after all, practice is worth more than studying).

So considering all, you should start with something easy to learn and widely used, like Typescript/ES6 (for Webdev) or Python (for Data Engineering and Machine Learning).

After understanding the basic concepts of programming, software-engineering networks, distributed systems and virtualization, only then I would recommend specializing in anything like Go, ELixir, C/++ or Rust.

Put me in the screencap

yes

Attached: 1545871393497.png (276x260, 167K)

python

this, nobody responds to him because they're all so triggered

or the autists can starve like nature intended. Natural selection bing undermined is the reason you autists exist in the first place, genetic deformities

BAAAASED

that's not a man, that's a boy

no gender specific language exists, afaik. learn testing if you don't want to code and just look pretty and act girly all day.

Autists created civilization you caveman. Fuck back to the stone ages if you don't like that.

Lifting fat black women into coding isn't natural selection.
The autists are the new winners in modern society.
At least the hostile autist environment actually produces something.

English and Mandarin Chinese.

the language of seduction, that's all girls are good for

>Autists created civilization
WE WUZ KANGZ!
sperg edition

whats going on here? my first thought was a netball competition but then i saw the shirts

Ebonics

"React"

get with the times, React is for nazis and gamergaters as of last week

The problem with getting women into STEM is to get into STEM, it's very helpful to have a genuine interest in it.
On my CS degree at an English uni, about 10 of the 150 were female. One of these girls, who I became friends with was very passionate about programming. She was a much better developer than me at all points throughout uni, and everyone respected her, no one was sexist and she had no barriers to doing what she wanted to do.
The other 8 or so girls I would see in lab regurlarly didn't give a shit about the subject, and were happy to use their femininity to get a group of orbiters to do their work for them in the pointless hope of some reward, then you'd see them dancing with a normal chad in the club the next day. It's when those orbiters get a job and become hiring managers and realise how much the girls at uni swindled them then they become hostile to women in tech.
Trying to force girls who don't have a genuine interest in STEM into it will only make the perception of girls in STEM worse, not better. The only way we will get more women in STEM is if girls in junior and high level don't deride their fellow girls for having an interest in technology - this happens to guys too of course, but guys will often follow passion over social status - girls wont.

autism is a disease

A cookbook

So you they should use their Lisp skills

>drops mic

Markdown

I feel bad for laughing KEK

SDL also known as sandwich description language

What is that thing at the top right? An ogre?

BASED

How is being a girl relevant?

KEK

C if you plan on getting closer to the hardware

Whatever increments a measuring cup and oven comes in

generally the language the men around you know. I'm from Britain, and all the women I know have a decent grasp of English. I wouldn't waste your time with Esperanto, someone speaks it.

>implying you even have to learn a language when all you need to know is the difference between a constant and non-constant

Attached: DUt2TgFVAAE5aCZ.jpg (1340x1226, 388K)

Python, JavaScript, Ruby
Those are girly langs

How do you define girly?

Python, JavaScript, Ruby

he is based
and
get this

at the same time

he is also red pilled

Attached: koko.jpg (400x416, 57K)

I wonder what she thinks about her "contributions". Does she think she's genuinely contributing equally to men in the project, or is she fully aware of how she's behaving and cynically collecting commit counts just to gain "influence" to exploit?

I genuinely can't tell.

body

based

you know, cutting your penis and wearing a wig won't make you a girl, user.

Yeah no. Mutilating your genitals doesn't make you a gril

Sandwich making is a skill not a language honey.

You might try Rust, if you're really a girl, then you'll bypass the requirement of cutting your dick off.