I'm finished with pc

Been down this road myself and have come to the conclusion consoles are for me. I do IT work servers and workstations all day. When I come home last thing I want to do is troubleshoot why a game I have been playing is now crashing, a video driver update or constantly spending my nights tweaking settings like an OCD freak trying to get one better frame. Than having to launch 15 different services to play my games all with different friends list. Than having to pop in discord or teamspeak or use ingame settings to try and find people to talk to. All this to find out that the most common games I play like COD etc are dead on PC compared to consoles.

Add to that that HDR is still a mess on PC, and while console are far in superior to PC in many ways I can just plug and play 90% of the time.

I’m not bashing PC I have a 1080ti and a 2070 both which cost more than any console and a i7 8700k etc so I can easily game and get 60FPS in most game and while it looks better sometimes for me the experience of just playing the game makes my choice easier. If PS5 can deliver 4K 30 to 60FPS and 1080p 60fps constant (very likely it will) I’m done with PC’s.

This doesn't even consider things like exclusives, streamlined online play, collect ability, physical disk options, etc etc

Attached: 4037.jpg (640x480, 20K)

congrats, you're a normie and you must not be that good at your job if you find yourself having to do 10% of the shit you mentioned. Do you also find it mentally difficult to answer a call on your smartphone and then having to turn it on speaker so you can text an image at the same time? Can you walk and breathe simultaneously?

Maybe consoles are for you if that's the case.

>i'm a gaymer

Attached: 1490130966703.jpg (600x803, 68K)

unsubscribe me

You just don't set all settings to Max?

Why are you faggots invading Jow Forums as of late? Stay on your fucking containment board

this

the fuck are you even talking about.
>spending my nights tweaking settings like an OCD freak trying to get one better frame
>Im ok with 4K 30 FPS on consoles

Based.

PC chump race btfo.

Imagine spending thousands to get a headfuck in exchange for 10 extra frames per second.

Lmaooo

Lmao normie faaag

It's not as difficult as you're making it out to be.

There are genuinely frustrating times when a new game comes out and it runs like dogshit or has some horrific issue... but then that actually happens on consoles now too. The days of pop in and play are long gone. Now it's pop in, install to HDD, download day 1 patch and then still have a chance it'll have issues without further patching.

The internet (and thus the ease for devs to push out a patch) and the complexity of modern games make this more and more common.

>normie fag
Hah, thats a good one, we should start calling normies something like this, because they're normals and fags, lets call them normalfags.

cool blog

>constantly spending my nights tweaking settings like an OCD freak trying to get one better frame

So then don't? With a 1080ti you can't possibly be worrying about a frame here or there.

>console are far in superior
in overappreciated bait

Ahahahahaha

Attached: a.png (420x362, 94K)

great blog post, faggot. it's great because we discovered that you're just a dangerously incompetent fucking idiot that has no idea what they're talking about and have no idea how to maintain a simple computer.
> far superior
> @ 30fps
unbelievably fucking stupid. what a moron.

Based
Welcome to the Brotherhood
Don't listen to the PCJews who will try and shame you for your choice. It's their divide and conquer tactic in a sad attempt to delay their dying platform.

Attached: 1560216482666.png (474x477, 216K)

Look man, if it works for you, it works for you. Have fun man.

ok

>it work
>can't maintain pc
Time for Linux gaming faggot

lmao you still pay to play online faggot

Good luck playing a FPS with a fucking controller lol.

i think what I find hilarious is ps4 controllers working better on PC than on ps4s
it's fucking embarrassing

a thread died for this retarded shit
kill yourself, faggot OP

just use steam you retard

>PCs are only for games
why didn't you get a fucking console if you only wanted to play games?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out OP. And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1567274388105.png (614x676, 34K)

keep making these redditors seethe, OP. console + decent laptop is the best way to go.

Feels good to be home

Cheers

I agree

Kys

Attached: 1562655069049.gif (935x670, 674K)

>ZOMG THE DRIVERS AREN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!!
>PS4 NEVER NEEDS TO UPDATE
>PS5 WILL kill PC AMINGG
lmao