/csg/ - Chink Shit General - My first time be gentle edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Showing off items? Post a pic, a 1 or 2 line review AND THE GODDAMN LINK!

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

OLD THREAD >News
user shows his poker face user doesn't fall for the Shark meme user gets a broken light user doesn't tip the postman user drives a faggio

Attached: 1538544065227.jpg (1010x1010, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32975630807.html
aliexpress.com/item/32862392656.html
aliexpress.com/item/4000118338968.html
aliexpress.com/item/32989067226.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.9b3540e6bO793U&algo_pvid=4d4da638-cb08-42a1-a736-8da5588641b3&algo_expid=4d4da638-cb08-42a1-a736-8da5588641b3-0&btsid=e396b9dd-052e-45bf-801d-1deca1db74e9&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_7,searchweb201603_52
aliexpress.com/item/1501574247.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.3de86257KwnRYZ&algo_pvid=c6227ff5-ab95-48a2-9889-312d6fc53f91&algo_expid=c6227ff5-ab95-48a2-9889-312d6fc53f91-0&btsid=8cd72ba8-c2c4-4c9f-9cc1-eebe2ca94586&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_3,searchweb201603_53
aliexpress.com/item/32863110746.html
amazon.de/Festplatte-Nimitz-Lenovo-Thinkpad-Blende/dp/B00TIAUCOW/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_3?keywords=thinkpad festplattenrahmen t440p&qid=1557128442&s=gateway&sr=8-3-fkmrnull
banggood.com/MINI-TS100-Digital-OLED-Programmable-Interface-DC-5525-Soldering-Iron-Station-Built-in-STM32-Chip-p-984214.html?cur_warehouse=USA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot the
>F*CK YANWEN

Please Understand

Is this legit?

Attached: IeqU0Ie.png (1188x332, 685K)

Yes, they will route the package so that it looks like it is sent to you from EU.

Based KZ store Chinks. Ordered last Wednesday.

Attached: 20190902_101951.jpg (3096x2481, 2.19M)

does anyone have a recommendation for a cheapish non-mechanical or rgb-technogay keyboards? I want something with flat keys and bluetooth

Look for Rapoo.

Hello, I'm the guy who took this picture. You can get long-exposure IR photos with a regular DSLR, although some cameras have stronger internal IR-cut filters, and you won't get a decent result.
You will need an IR-pass filter and a tripod or other method of making sure the camera stays absolutely still. Some lenses might have IR-hotspots, meaning that there are inconsistencies in glass/coating and IR is transmitted with varying strength resulting in brighter spots in the pictures, but it's not really an issue for most lenses. And regular glass transmits IR just fine, the other guy was thinking of UV.
A filter is required to cut out most of the visible light. A tripod is necessary because an unmodified camera perceives very little IR, so to get a photo, very long exposure times are required, I usually went with 1.5-2.5 minutes on a bright sunny day. I personally liked 760nm and 850nm filters the best, since "classic" 720nm will let through too much visible light in this setup.
Another fun thing is that you need to focus your lens without the filter first, then screw the filter back on without accidentally moving the focus ring. Because with the filter on the camera sees pretty much nothing. It is sometimes possible to get a focus with live-view at high ISO, but not always.
Since the most interesting subject for IR photography is foliage, and it's very easily moved by slightest wind, long exposure photos end up with smudged trees, clouds, etc. Which can be good if dream-like mood is what you want to go for. Picrelated is an example of the kind of photos I took this way. Obviously, it doesn't look this way out if the camera, you need to white balance on the foliage and swap red/blue channels.

If you want to just play around with a camera that can take ir photos with fast exposure, it might be worth getting a cheap point and shoot or a webcam, and removing the internal filters.

Attached: long_exposure.jpg (1750x443, 117K)

any day now...

Attached: asdf.png (422x225, 8K)

MY PAIN IS FAR GREATER THAN YOURS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02-07-46-40-761_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1035x343, 49K)

What's the cheapest ardunio ripoff on ali that will emulate a mouse over USB? Need a hardware jiggler

Chink straight out told me to open a dispute. Granted it's a $1 thing, but still.

Attached: Capture.jpg (558x223, 25K)

>mfw I'm a (s)expat living in SE Asia making mad bank working in tech and my chinkshit arrives in less than a week

Attached: laz.png (293x402, 180K)

Sometimes they ask you to open one. I wonder if whatever penalty sellers receive for disputes is lessened or even waived if both parties agree to the dispute without having AliExpress step in.

I want to order some stuff from China. What are good deals on
>ssd
>usb sticks
>wired mouse
>pc fans
>thermal paste
>in-ear buds
>gpu (?)

is there any value in scraping data from chink markets?

Gpu: Colorful or Yeston
SSD: Kingspec
USB Sticks: Mixza
Buds: Xiaomi airdots

Did you buy those filters on aliexpress?

Any decent fleshlights or masturbators? Most of them look tiny

I got a Neweer set on amazon. But there are also sets or single pieces from other manufacturers on Ali, I've bought some other filters there.

look for /ona/ threads. Read their guide. There should also be a spreadsheet with dimensions like tunnel length, etc. What will serve you best depends on the size of your member and personal preferences, so do your research.
Yes, it's expensive. But with Chink stuff you will likely get something that will give you health problems with prolonged use.

>write chink 4 days ago and ask when will my order be shipped
>he replies today it already was that logistics weren't updated yet and when they update he will give me tracking number
Normally i would believe him, but in this case the package is being shipper with $100 DHL shipping that guarantees delivery under 10 days and you are telling they didn't get the chink tracking number in 4 days?
What the fuck is he trying here?

Attached: 130221984383[1].jpg (600x578, 49K)

Anecdotal /CSG/ story.

I work for a library system in a red county in Florida with a huge Technology divide and we have a small 10 million dollar budget and a lot of land to cover.
>Be me
>our director puts in a request for an Apple program that will supply IPads to libraries
>Apple rep comes and assessed and says we are a good candidate for the program
>A month passes
>Sitting in meeting with director and branch managers and Apple reps
>”Sorry, you all are prime candidates but your patrons are not diverse enough (92% white county)
>FML
>One day looking at AliExpress
>See Xiaomi miipad
>Write a proposal for acquisition

1/2

>director likes the idea
>Have to acquire 100 Mipads for the Library Cooperative
>Email Xiaomi about issues
>Wait a week and get a reply
>They are more than happy to help
>Will ship to the US and pay for custom charges
>Get Xiaomi pads two weeks later and deploy them to branches
>They hold up and last longer than the Samsung’s we have had
>We end up outfitting our meeting rooms with Xiaomi projectors etc
>Fast forward to issues with Huawei and Chinese tech
>Annoying colored hair library workers in union end up making such a fuss that they moth ball the Xiaomi tech that ended up bridging our technical divide with our patrons.

>We buy 100 Samsung tablets at 200 bucks apiece
>Patrons hate them
>Our Lenovo computers are changed to Dell
>The budget gets overrun
>annoying Colored hair chicks leave because the other system offered them 75 cents more an hour.

>Chink shit works bros and it helps small rural library systems
>Don’t listen to the blue hairs

Chinked hard bruh

based and chinkpilled

Thanks to Xiaomi and Lenovo, I got promoted and plan to switch back real soon once this Trade war is over.

>What the fuck is he trying here?
They either haven't actually shipped your shit, or they're shipping through some other method and pocketing the shipping fee you paid for.

Either way you're getting chinked.

Are chink portable chargers any good?

Yeah buy a Xiaomi or name brand the rest are pretty much grenades waiting to go off

completly understandable and right if you ask me, the premiums you have to pay for western brand products are just too high.

chinks understand that electronics should be affordable

God bless the chinks

Attached: honkhillflag.jpg (500x284, 23K)

Yes, the premiums we pay for Fucking Dells is outrageous and every Branch has 20 Dell laptops and 20 Samsung’s which btw Touchwhiz (Their UI for Android) fucking sucks.

The amount of tech we bought after then Union forced the systems hand is outrageous, China has the right idea with cheap tech.

Hell Yeah brother

Attached: 7285585B-3EF6-49BF-8E39-192A65791FD1.jpg (2048x1138, 265K)

>”Sorry, you all are prime candidates but your patrons are not diverse enough (92% white county)"
What the fuck. What does race have to do with access to technology?

It seems to be a common trend among tech companies, we have put in many Grant proposals for western Tech companies (Google, Apple and some start ups) and we always get denied because of demographic reasons or vague excuses.

But shout out to Small ISP start ups for providing us with fiber when Google denied us.

I doubt it, the package is too heavy for shit like yanwen and airmail, they have to dhl that shit
plus they still even't havent marked the package as sent, so i will be automatically getting my money back tomorrow if they don't
also in the reviews a bunch of other people ordered the thing via the dhl and had no problems so i'm thinkinh the chink just got lazy and only shipped it like today

>once this Trade war is over

A-user.. I..

Is this why Apple and Google are so popular with Americans who insist on telling the world about their race/sexual orientation because god forbid you primarily identify yourself through what you do rather than who you are.

what tech? all the SEA jobs i see are 1/3 of what I earn in oz.

I can't wait for my next LEPIN set to arrive

Yeah I know...
I dunno but western Tech companies are not friends of libraries or local government.

We have been denied so many grants from Google and Apple that we do not even try but Xiaomi and Alibaba and Hasee have been a true champ when it comes to helping us with giving poor rural Americans access to technology.

I’m sure it’s a propaganda thing but hey It’s free technology and money into our system that local companies do not help us with.

I'm about as anti-chink as the average Japanese/Vietnamese but hey if they offer help when others shun you, might as well take it.

Exactly my thoughts, why would an American company deny an American library system over fucking Demographics? The Tech world is wild.

Follow up: The county next to us got an Apple grant for like 500 IMacs and 200 MacBook pros and their demographics are similar to ours but they vote liberal.

I’m not saying there is a connection but.

Yep, i got plenty of packages using this method to avoid VAT and other fees. That's why i prefer banggood or gearbest because eu express is always an option and on ali only a handful of sellers do that.

Is there a way to search for sellers who ship from EU warehouse? Ship from menu only shows china and the country i live in.

Want to get something to be able to vape weed.
Anyone bought any cheap chink shit that you could recommend or should I just get a dynavap?

I'm no weed bro just occasional to cope with stress at work so don't need any fancy stuff.

Just get a Dynavap or see if you can get a Boundless locally. There's nothing worthwhile from China for it.

aliexpress.com/item/32975630807.html

aliexpress.com/item/32862392656.html

Which mobo should I get for a 4690k?
I'll be using 4x4GB RAM and a 970.
I know jack shit about mobos.

Attached: 1553757268431.jpg (780x879, 585K)

Thanks. Any specific boundless model to recommend?

The CF or the CFX if it's on sale.

Huanan/Galax/Colorful or bust

Either one will work but you may need to update the BIOS first with a Haswell CPU so you can use your Haswell Refresh 4690K. Though it should be noted that it's been over 6 years so there's a good chance the board you'll end up with will already have the updated BIOS.

Still, I would recommend the Z87 board for overclocking since you've got an unlocked chip. Go for a Z97 if you don't want to have to update, H97 if you don't care about overclocking and just want the cheapest board that will work with the least amount of hassle (assuming no DOA hardware)

anyone got one of those mijia sport shoes ? the 3rd edition seems fine. safe to order ?
aliexpress.com/item/4000118338968.html

how shit are these? it's just going to sit in my car's usb port. only going for usb 3 because of file transfer times.
aliexpress.com/item/32989067226.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.9b3540e6bO793U&algo_pvid=4d4da638-cb08-42a1-a736-8da5588641b3&algo_expid=4d4da638-cb08-42a1-a736-8da5588641b3-0&btsid=e396b9dd-052e-45bf-801d-1deca1db74e9&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_7,searchweb201603_52

Attached: Capture.jpg (1042x635, 69K)

Yes
But I like Erke & Li-Ning better

Well, OC may be the reason why I have to get a new mobo so I'm not really excited about trying it again.

I remember one user posted some threads ago about a program to sort album tracks in the right order for sd cards. I can't find it anymore, is he still here? Help

Libraries using Chinkshit?! Wtf is this world coming to?

>Shark meme
Shark a SHIT

Attached: 1558562644270.jpg (1092x819, 142K)

What's wrong with that?

Chinese make affordable products with very good specifications.

Cuz it is objectively better

>"This motherboard is used , about 90% new"
kek

As I stated above we got SJW’ed and Chinese tech companies gave us electronics at a crazy discounted price and donated 50k to our Friends of the library fund.

They also always sent us stuff like shirts for holidays and gave employees cool tech gear.

Xiaomi really wants to make a difference in places with a tech disparity.

Very good price point, I really was won over by them

Update, We are off today because of Labor Day but I sent the director my ideas about going back to Xiaomi and CSG and she says that it’s ago and we are waiting till the hurricane leaves to implement it.

I’m glad the library Union retards are gone.

Also cheap tech probably will be hitting the Florida government auction block.

Are you a burger? I've seriously looked into working remotely in SEA. I read that I can legally avoid paying federal income tax by doing it. My legal residence is a tax-free state, so I'm already covered on that.

I pay 50% income tax and 21% vat and 4% on savings and holdings annually.

Jfc that’s insane, I am in Florida and do not pay income tax but get fucked by property tax

Anyone have recs for a good IEM cable? Getting zs10 pros, was looking at a Yinyoo cable

Drone advice?

I just ordered a AKASO V50X action camera earlier today. I'm looking for a drone in the $50-$200 price range to go with it. But it seems drone technology isn't good enough to be cheap yet, are budget action cams just kids toys that can't do anything?
What I'm ideally looking for:
>can carry the weight of my action cam
>no built-in action cam, or at least very shitty so I know the bulk of my money goes towards the drone technology and not a shitty camera I will never use
I think those are my only hold-ups. Do I need gps tracking for it to hover in the air?
I was hoping there would be a "sweet spot" price range for drone technology where rapid developments are being made affordable, as with action cams in the $80-$120 range, but I guess there is none for drones, or if there is it's in the hundreds of dollars for rich youtube vloggers. I'm interested in capturing my local church on cam, the local village, the beach, and skyline of forest, and I'll post to a burner yt, dailymotion or bitchute account, footage that doesn't include me. Not gonna namefag or attentionwhore but I'll give a text review to go with clips of where I live.

>shipment ready for dispatch

Attached: 1560748598618.jpg (633x758, 62K)

Oh man I know that feel, I bought like 300 bucks from Ali and it’s coming in tomorrow but I bought like 50 from banggood and they are still being “Dispatched”

aliexpress.com/item/1501574247.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.3de86257KwnRYZ&algo_pvid=c6227ff5-ab95-48a2-9889-312d6fc53f91&algo_expid=c6227ff5-ab95-48a2-9889-312d6fc53f91-0&btsid=8cd72ba8-c2c4-4c9f-9cc1-eebe2ca94586&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_3,searchweb201603_53
Is this gonna werk with my thinkpad t430s?

Attached: 12-7mm-2nd-HDD-SSD-Hard-Drive-Caddy-Tray-Replacement-for-Lenovo-Thinkpad-T420-T430-T510.jpg_50x50.jp (50x50, 2K)

I have exactly the same in my T420s. I don't see why it should not work.

Attached: 1547866735683.jpg (373x373, 18K)

So is this what gaming or computer stuff is like in China? Super brittle and crap products probably filled with lead as far as the eye can see?

Because of my autism...3 things.

1) You can get this thing much cheaper. They're all the same. >aliexpress.com/item/32863110746.html
2) Shorten your fucking links. You can delete everything behind .html
3) Use a fucking bigger picture.

Thank you.

Attached: Big fucking picture.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

>But I like Erke & Li-Ning better
thanks, how so ?

these ones are shit, I got one for my t440p that didn't work straight out of the box, and I've heard of these cheap ones failing in a while even when they do work. Also they do not fit snugly with the chassis of the laptop and look like shit. I bought a proper one from amazon and had zero problems with it amazon.de/Festplatte-Nimitz-Lenovo-Thinkpad-Blende/dp/B00TIAUCOW/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_3?keywords=thinkpad festplattenrahmen t440p&qid=1557128442&s=gateway&sr=8-3-fkmrnull

kek

I'm looking for some decent headphones to use in the office. I tried IEM's, but my they always get super uncomfortable in my fucked up ears after about 20 minutes or so. I work in an archive, so closed back is a must so I don't leak sound. Any good chink-fi that's surfaced recently?

So which one do we trust?

Attached: IMG_20190902_211640.jpg (672x1777, 485K)

Wtf

You paid $2 for the iems on the left, didn't you?

Fuuuck oooffff

Noooice, user. I'm proud of you

The white one of course

average them.
55.4%
25.04c

Anybody heard of/used this iron?
I've seen/heard only great things about it, even from the likes of Louis Rossman.
Thinkping about pulling the trigger on one.
Supposedly you can even connect a lipo to it for field work.
banggood.com/MINI-TS100-Digital-OLED-Programmable-Interface-DC-5525-Soldering-Iron-Station-Built-in-STM32-Chip-p-984214.html?cur_warehouse=USA

I've also seen custom firmware loaded through the micro usb port, allowing users to play tetris on the tiny ass screen.

Thanks, I think all it took was a push to get our Xiaomi,Hasee and other shit back.

Libraries and Library grants are fucking political AF

Nigga you got a bad one, Chalk it up and take another chance.

what type of drone do you want? Freestyle? Racing? Camera platform?
How steady do you want it to be?
drones with gimbals will be more expensive just because DJI still leads that segment, so consider buying used DJI instead
TS100 is good, but consider the TS80 instead if you don't need high heat since it's easier to power

wtf ali

Attached: file.png (688x178, 74K)

>You paid $2 for the iems on the left, didn't you?
Yup, sweet deal, sound pretty good to me for the price and they'll make a nice backup pair for travelling. Loving the ZSN Pro's too.

And try the new poo in loo cards?
no thanks comfy

What was the name of the Bluetooth module for the iememes like the ZST?
Also obligatory fuck yanwen

Attached: Screenshot_20190829-142211_AliExpress.png (1080x1920, 856K)

What's wrong with her face?

>earbuds were supposed to come in by 08-31
>i check today and they weren't there
>want to send message on ali
>"Order has been automatically confirmed by the system because no action received from buyer within the buyer protection time."
what the fuck is this garbage

She is fat

Hi guys, maybe a naive question but I have ordered and received a pair of OneOdio chink bluetooth headphones. However they came in broken, won't charge and won't turn on. Contacted seller, made a video showcasing the issue and they offered to send me a replacement pair. However the last I received from them was a smiley face on Aug 26 and my purchase protection is running out pretty soon. I should probably just fucking dispute, right?

Attached: slowjak.png (621x702, 56K)

Consider turning your house into a church

The Church of Chink Shit of central Florida.

Attached: 09D0CDAE-88A2-4A79-B724-566C01FC5802.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)