Old good new bad! Hiss! We hates it!

>Old good new bad! Hiss! We hates it!

Attached: windows-10-s-splash-100720578-large.jpg (700x492, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3spnGnavWFg
zdnet.com/article/microsoft-to-offer-paid-windows-7-extended-security-updates/
youtube.com/watch?v=BNzWyQPIpVg
answers.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/forum/all/uninstall-microsoft-edge/3040dac6-cc0b-4dc3-9280-186856089ca7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=3spnGnavWFg

NOOOOOOOO WINDOWS 10 IS SPYING ON YOU PLEASE STAY ON 7 IT'S ABSOLUTELY SECURE AND PRIVATE

Attached: 1567398158531.png (785x1000, 254K)

The absolute state.
People actually use linux to avoid trash like because some of use actually have lives.

How idiot can you be to deffend Microsoft on this..... Go away newfag or kill yourself

I've seen Win10 update popups on screens where they don't belong (obscuring the content) in 2 separate shopping malls

I run two instances of Windows 10 Pro on main laptop and scraping server, minimum problems so far but lot of improvements

Attached: stable.png (1110x457, 24K)

Windows 10 isn't bad because it's new, it's bad because Microsoft made numerous changes that were simply awful.

>PLEASE STAY ON 7 IT'S ABSOLUTELY SECURE AND PRIVATE
No one with a functioning brain is claiming that. It's still Windows and proprietary, but it's a lesser evil than Windows 10.

Then enjoy that preinstalled candy crush, invasive updates, deleted user files, and tons of design flaws.

It is not our fault if you want to remain ignorant and keep using that crap.

>muh Windows 7 is bad because you have the freedom to choose which updates you want

But LTSC literally fixed all that.

>freedom to choose which updates you want

You won't be getting any updates in a few months. Enjoy your rootkit

>You won't be getting any updates in a few months
zdnet.com/article/microsoft-to-offer-paid-windows-7-extended-security-updates/
Let's also not pretend that "security updates" on Windows ever really meant anything.
>Enjoy your rootkit
Doesn't happen to anyone with a triple digit IQ. Enjoy your operating system which is a malware in itself by every definition.

4 months.

Until or since what?

>just pay for your security updates bro
The absolute fucking state of wincucks

LTSC still has it's wonky moments, it's not really possible to eliminate bugs unless they're reported or widespread. It's a better version, sure, but it's definitely far from perfect.

>implying buying a restrictive priced license is the solution to everything
>implying the design flaws are not present in that special edition, neither the lack of system personalization and themes, or incompatibilities.

Stop using LGBT edition as a joker card. You can't save Windows 10 with that as easy as everyone states. That might solve few problems but the rest of the system remains to be crap.

Still better than 7.

>given arguments against it
>doesn't even acknowledge them
>haha nobro it's still better than 7
Infallible logic.

>muh the day updates finishes, that day all Windows 7 users will magically get viruses!! Yay buy Windows 10 or die bastards!!

You are being as idiotic as press was back in the day with Windows xp eol. Almost nobody got any virus, till wannacry arrived (which by the way affected equally to machines with w10 updated).

Still use Windows xp Sometimes and unless you are a brainless browsing the web, you are mostly safe using it (even Microsoft pulled an update not Long ago)

If Windows XP is still fine even without updates then why do people use shitty bloated Windows versions like 7?

Then go have oral sex with cortana if that's one of the reasons win7 sucks for you. Maybe having 3 control panels and 5 different system designs that not combine is the thing Windows 7 is missing, no idiot?

>If Windows XP is still fine even without updates then why do people use shitty bloated Windows versions like 7?
Hardware and software support.

Well software support's one reason. Major browsers, Steam, etc. have all dropped XP support.

>hardware and software support
I rest my case.

>Windows 7 and the hardware/software it does support will magically stop working when it goes EOL
ok

>wpqo
>not using kms
shiggygiddy

>Windows 7
>bloated
>also the same would say Windows 10 is great

Make up your mind or go learn more about both OS. if Windows 7 is bloated, Windows 10 is a pile of shit.

Not the design flaws

>implying pirating software is a viable option for enterprises
>implying the pirated method won't break up in the future when Microsoft might release a "Windows genuine advantage"-like update

>3 control panel
That really pisses me off back in 8.1.

>implying enterprises have a choice
Your year of the meme desktop will never come because in the real world, nobody uses your hobbyist OS. Even mac is getting more traction. You know why? 2 words. Microsoft Office. Heck, I can even condense it into one word. Excel.

>windows xp gets less and less hardware and software support
>drops it
>windows 7 gets less and less hardware and software support
>WHO CARES ABOUT THAT FUCK YOU SHILL

Note to self: most enterprises uses Linux. e.g. Google, steam, Oracle, Amazon, and even governments...

Don't you faggots get bored of doing the same fucking shit every ~10 years?

Attached: 1559798392287.jpg (612x671, 101K)

XP went EOL in 2014. Google stopped supporting it with Chrome in 2016. Steam only dropped XP support this year, same with Mozilla.

RESIST THE WINDOWS 10 CHADS

Attached: 1540818052951.jpg (900x973, 204K)

>WHO CARES ABOUT THAT FUCK YOU SHILL
Yes, fuck you. Fuck you very much.
People can bear Windows 7, but not NSA: The OS which is somehow supposed to be an upgrade. And you have to use it if you want the latest hardware. Luckily, you don't really need anything more powerful than an i7-2600 (k) or the 4790 (k).

BRO WE MUST NOT LET WINDOWS 10 WIN

Attached: 1540817675496.png (992x940, 174K)

Apparently you can only talk in forced "memes" and buzzwords, sooooooooo - cope?

india superpower by 2020

Nujak is so souless. Fitting for a Microshaft shill

>Nujak is so souless. Fitting for a Microshaft shill

Attached: 1522559029731.jpg (1000x1000, 103K)

Except that the second vignette didn't happened.

Attached: Windows_95_launch_small.jpg (500x417, 41K)

And in the Windows 10 launch i didn't saw nobody holding two copies happily. That tells everything.

What did they do?
I can't imagine 10 being any worse. Oh wait, 8 was a thing.

>unironically posting nujak
go back

For servers, but very few enterprises use Linux for clients.

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST USE AN OS PAST ITS SERVICE LIFE
>YOU NEED MICROSOFT TO KEEP YOU SAAAAAFE
>STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Attached: 1560282552404.png (1080x1020, 459K)

Microsoft's marketing really nailed it back then. Just watch the ad:
youtube.com/watch?v=BNzWyQPIpVg

It was a different time, computers were not fully "mainstream" yet. If you didn't own one, theit marketing blitz made Win95 look advanced, exciting, useful. And if you did use Win3x, it was clearly, vastly more advanced.
Now, the novelty is gone. People have systems that work well enough and don't want the hassle of upgrading. And Win10 is actually worse than 7 in many ways.

Attached: 396794-october-1995.jpg (336x481, 43K)

tfw microsoft made you change your os to win10 for free. now you have to pay,

Attached: 1567159771830.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

NOOOO YOU CAN'T USE A PRODUCT IF IT'S MORE THAN A YEAR OLD, IT BECOMES SHITTY AND SLOW IF IT'S OLD!

Posted from my iPhone 27

Attached: 1565984837992.png (454x520, 11K)

>Win10jeets still buttmad their spyware-integrated OS never got to 1bil estimates and actually REVERSED at one point.

74lyfe

Attached: 1557914237428.gif (600x431, 739K)

oh wow a whole 14 days, holy shit, windows must be so proud for going a whole two weeks without shitting itself

Attached: 343254325.png (450x276, 13K)

>running an outdated kernel
just rebooted my server and "lost" 19 days of uptime, but I prefer to be up to date and patched instead of trying to inflate my epeen size.

My Wangblows box usually reboots every week to get the latest Insider Preview updates from Microsoft, and I look forward to it.

Attached: update.jpg (640x368, 35K)

>I prefer to be up to date and patched instead of trying to inflate my epeen size
As you should but saying "wow windows went over 10 days without crashing! it's so stable!" is just stockholm syndrome.

>upgraded to windows 10 a few days ago
>installed all the necessities
>everything from win7 is here
>feels no different from 7 other than it being faster
I have no idea why I gave into the fear.

>As you should but saying "wow windows went over 10 days without crashing! it's so stable!" is just stockholm syndrome.
That's why you get in when everything's fixed and the updates have slowed down to a crawl.

Windows 10 pfft that is old stuff.
>everything on my arch box came out withing the last month.

10₪has been added to your microsoft account

could you just install win7 and never ever ever let it have an internet connection? thought about doin that with my desktop computer for software not available on loonix

if you want to be extremely sure that you aren't being cucked, don't install it on the same computer as loonix to ensure microsoft isn't getting to that data somehow

>keep windows 7
>things continue to drop support one by one
>eventually even just opening your web browser requires a workaround to get it working through an emulator that's also using a workaround to run
>have to scour file sharing sites for outdated versions of programs that support your OS
>if an IT guy catches a glance of your computer reflected through several mirrors, your window, and a puddle, it costs you $9,001 to keep your OS

Attached: 1391556910404.png (446x464, 226K)

Honestly if you use Windows 10 long enough for the forced restarts to affect you then you're doing it wrong. Use Linux and then hop into a Win10 VM when you need to use the occasional Windows software. Also there is a new registry hack that allows you to disable updates.

can you link the hack. I need to get rid of all the windows 10 garbageware

>right click Start
>click Settings
>click Apps
>click garbageware
>click uninstall

>There are people ITT that still can't figure out active hours

Attached: tits.png (387x410, 158K)

>Muh privacy muh Linux
Unless you are not using Systemd you are all screwd up.

Eh, windows 95 was definitely more advanced and desirable than 3.1. Tons of “pirate” upgrades since all you needed was the update CD and a valid key, no activation. And the upgrade CD was good for a new install if you made a dos boot disk and saved a file on it called “win.cn_” I think. Only dos gamers, and few of those, lamented the upgrade.

Based and redpilled

>everybody has such a rigid schedule they can just tell the computer to run updates at a certain time
no

because spending dozens of hours ricing the distro == having lives, oh please

Attached: 1535503806251.gif (329x335, 382K)

yeah the thing is: you can just not do that
there's no mandate that every linux user must use arch+i3gapsxd instead of just a DE, like most people use

>spent maybe a half hour tweaking everything to my liking
>spent another 10 minutes throwing together a script that will take care of things for me next time
All in all I wasted much less time compared to installing and configuring Windows

>I love it when Cortana hogs my resources!

"

On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and S at the same time, type powershell and click Windows PowerShell. Type in the following command: get-appxpackage *edge*
You’ll be able to see the detail location of your Microsoft Edge.
Type “remove-appxpackage” in the Powershell window. Hit the Space button on your keyboard. Then copy the address next to the item PackageFullName and paste it after the command you just typed in. This should remove the app."
Source: answers.microsoft.com/en-us/edge/forum/all/uninstall-microsoft-edge/3040dac6-cc0b-4dc3-9280-186856089ca7

WE MUST RESIST BROS
DO NOT SUBMIT TO WINDOWS 10
FIGHT
FIGHT
FIGHT

Attached: 1526649512371.png (1000x1000, 208K)