Why don't you trade stocks instead of wasting time on video games?

why don't you trade stocks instead of wasting time on video games?

Attached: selloff.png (1147x680, 42K)

Why don't you flip burgers instead of hemorrhaging money "trading stocks."

But I do, user.

Attached: stonks.png (825x619, 510K)

why not explain us how shit works so we can trade with you?

why not do neither

You buy high, then sell low. Repeat until you run out of loans

>trading boring 9 to 5 boomer stocks instead of trading crypto 24/7
not gonna make it

press X to buy stock
press O to sell stock

ye but how to buy...?
witch pages are the ones to check?
jargon names?
software names?
investment required?

I only hold one stock and it performs about as well as VTSAX. I would build an algorithmic system but it's too costly and time consuming.

why don't you trade crypto currencies instead of wasting time on stocks?

Personally I like to buy Jow Forums stocks.
I use Grindr software to trade.
My favorite jargon is "reverse option call put"
I invest the bank with a topping of cherry.

Already tried it, 5k a month for the api fuck that gay shit.

Buy Divvy stocks. Let time + drip work for you. By the time your hitting retirement age you'll have a nice pile waiting for you. Plus whatever else you have by then.

Then you got growth stocks. Get lucky with some company just starting out and you could be worth a fuckton in 20 years. (Amazon anyone?) or at very least make a lot more than you invested.

One, I know that I'm unlikely to beat the market. Even if I do, that's not good enough, I have to beat the market after brokerage expenses. That's an awfully tall order. Markets aren't quite 100% efficient, but they get pretty damned close, and anyone trying to make money off of that is up against very stiff competition indeed. Two, I know that I don't have the mental fortitude to actually lose a lot of money. I wouldn't be prepared to see ten grand just go down the drain. Which is always a possibility, and becomes more of a possibility the more you trade. so I own a few very boring income index funds, and spend about 30 minutes a year deciding which one I should buy more of with the cash that's accumulated in the past six months.

>implying gaming==gambling

why don't you trade shares instead of wasting time on trading stocks?

do they have a shopping trolley check out. If you buy stocks, say a ton of coffee, could you actually go and load it into trucks and start selling it to cafe's

Based

>why don't you gamble real money instead of gambling virtual money

Stocks are literally all time high, it is time sell it off and start playing video games. Topics like that remind me once again we are close to business cycle end.

The real question is "why don't you get some rubies and diamonds and trade those?"

Also, "why don't you go to an arcade and win big amounts of virtual tickets for products for either keeping or reselling?"

1. I don't play video games
2. Takes too much constant effort

I'm not sure where to start in order to learn how to do it

Day trading doesn't pay anything anymore and unless you have some kind of knowledge nobody else has you won't beat the market investing. You should invest something but managing won't take more than a few hours per month.

Unlike most people here I don't live with my parents and I go to school so I don't have a free couple grand to burn.