This is what happens when you hire a Java programmer

This is what happens when you hire a Java programmer

Attached: 1567395052004.webm (422x236, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOHelrsM5kc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mythological_objects_(Hindu_mythology)
youtube.com/watch?v=XHhDiCWy_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You get a street shitting pajeet with bad effects to come and fuck your shit up?
Yeah, sounds about right.

kek

Knowing how to design computer programs and the mindset surrounding it comes first. You have been brainwashed with these quick and hacky tutorial books and Udemy crap. You have to undo this harmful conditioning that has a tendency to make you feel dumber the more you seem to discover advanced programming concepts.

So what is the cure to this flawed programmatic thinking inherent in today's boomers, who feel scared of a measly `int` declaration in C? Well, How To Design Programs 2nd edition is accessible to the wannabe "coder" with programming fundamentals under his/her/their belt. Follow this book and do the exercises (do not skip them, every exercise will add 10 pounds of programming muscle to your brain and will open your neuron pathways in profound ways). Find a copy of How To Design Programs 2nd edition on libgen.is and get on it fuckers. This book will make you a wizard, or at least a far better programmer than 99% of Jow Forums. Then you can laugh at these script kiddies and their inability to code anything of value.

Lmao

is this the new official Jow Forums copypasta? seems pretty good, might even make me read that book

Attached: 1406433628228.jpg (400x560, 89K)

>shooting RPGs with tiny shotgun barrels
Is this why pajeets think they are untouchable?

Not going to lie, the driver passing him the shotgun and that slowmo of the first 2 bullets was pretty kino. They're learning.

They had me until he shot at them

>the spinning flying jeep was fine

Wrak bait

Hollywood dies for this.

The effects on that looked decent but the bullets looked 90s tier

wtf now I love India

how'll /k recover from this

This doesn't actually look that bad, better than anything I could do

Attached: D1he0OHW0AAb8JT.jpg (438x330, 25K)

Durga is JAVA
JAVA is Durga

This made me realize why I dislike most pajeets. Its cos they are actually complete normies (mostly) who got forced into engineering by their parents. They are really just Americans with their dumb action flicks, overconsumption of junk etc.

>dumb action flicks, overconsumption of junk, roaming rape gangs, roaming anti-rape gangs, tiger and elephant slaughterers, open bobs and show vagene and of course lovers of kinema youtube.com/watch?v=pOHelrsM5kc

Nagoor Babu did some crazy shit in his early days

Attached: ICON OF JAVA.jpg (238x211, 8K)

Is this Indian capeshit?

Based Pajeet taking care of Moslem problem in India.

No, this is their die hard. Their capeshit is the stories you find in their holy books.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mythological_objects_(Hindu_mythology)

If only BCA could get something to fly that high without crashing.

Attached: 1567374754001.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

It's almost like Wuxia, imagine if someone made a proper action movie there like what Gareth Evans did in Raid just with Wuxia slow mo and style
holy fuck

bla bla bla bla

Separation of concerns, divide and conquer. Be neat and organized. Always remember that you're building something that is supposed to be useful to the person forking out cash, not for faggots on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1541429439331.webm (1280x720, 958K)

>bad
more like BADASS
gottem
dabs at you

It's pure cheese. Why is a toy shotgun firing exploding bullets? Why is it shooting an entire shell? Why is it even shooting bullets?

Attached: Shot-Size-Cover-Photo.jpg (640x464, 47K)

>Hollywood dies for what is possibly already the biggest film studio in the world that everyone respects except america

that's kinoyikes from me

> Not understanding 12ga. slugs of exploding poo

Seriously though look up 12 gauge dragons breath

autists are so easily amused.

Well at least their capeshit source material is way better.

Kopps did it better
youtube.com/watch?v=XHhDiCWy_II