Why is there so much Windows 10 shilling lately?

why is there so much Windows 10 shilling lately?

Attached: 1567430305169.jpg (640x481, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIFE7h3m40U?t=292
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't see any.
I use Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809, btw.

Happened ever since the larpers realized some people actually use linux, and that linux users actually see benefit in certain pieces of windows base technologies but prefer not to use them for ideological reasons. That and now that it's three years old the 16/17/18 year old fags who've basically only used 8 on wards think it's the only good one and that windows7 is cope tier. Which it is.

tl;dr trolling and you're getting older.

hardware wars and jewtuber shills brought a lot of retarded /v/ermin

I see the LGBT meme won't ever end.

I cleaned up my sister's laptop since she said it was running slow. Looked at the permissions to see if the Win10 memes were true. She had given access to the fucking laptop to read her SMS on her iPhone she had Bluetooth connected.

MS is as desperate as ever. And you can tell they're MS shills because they dismiss and discourage LTSC, like this fine fag

wrapped it up pretty good. Same reason you see more infighting between linux user on personal ricing vs vanilla for work these days.

>trolling and you're getting older.
Fuck you, the definition of trolling has changed. Don't compare the flagrant begging for attention we see today with the artful dickery of the turn of the century.

replace the first panel with anything against windows 10 that is somewhat public

Attached: 1535346152316.png (800x1200, 136K)

The end of support deadline for Windows 7 is only 4 months away. Plenty of opportunity to shill upgrades.

>upgrade
To Linux

Unironic boomers from reddit and people who don't know what they talk about got in out of nowhere.

Because 1507 was 4 years ago and Win10 has gotten much better recently.

Attached: 1563038610360.jpg (1472x1984, 347K)

Still completely inferior to 7 and so bad that i might aswell stick to linux until they make windows 11 or overhaul 10 completely and have it stop being a service.

Because IT
JUST
WERKS

I can respect that but some of the shilling is just out of thier ass like one person tried to say you could just get and modify the source code of the NT kernal if you just ask microsoft after someone said how they prefered that linux wss open source and you could get the linux kernal just off a site.

7 = cope
10 = bloat
linux = come home whiteman

lol

every couple days ntoskrnl.exe starts chewing up my CPU and there's no way to fix it except to reboot.

the sheer volume of threads in Microsoft's own forums that simply result in some pajeeto dorito completely ignoring your issue while hundreds of other people are posting to cite the same issue is fucking depressing. Microsoft is at the point where they simply refuse to address problems because fixing them would require patching 20 year old code.

they only recently "fixed" the character limit issue, and I'm pretty sure the only reason they bothered is because it was nuking people's OneDrive folders.

Attached: image:88185.png (500x279, 143K)

I love linux,i just like using an OS that just works just in case i need it plus linux.

Then you don't use linux and larp with a virtual machine or a dual boot setup to take neofetch screens. I haven't used windows in over a decade and only twice was it not my fault that the system broke as opposed to the 100% of the imte windows just decides to reboot because it installed updates I didn't request.

Wait,
they still haven't fixed search?
high cpu from search issues was windows 8.
The.
Absolute.
State.

the emoji keyboard does it for me

youtu.be/lIFE7h3m40U?t=292

Im not dualboting cause linux breaks,its for software i may need,jesus and i dont even dualboot use VMs at the moment.

Linux breaks windows is why you really don't want to run linux in dual boot, it's window breaking not linux breaking windows.
I have never ever come across a linux install "breaking" via dual booting - I've had windows marr up the boot drive and even overwrite the grub install but after reinstalling grub my files where still there.
There's no "better" software for linux that isn't also on windows.
Just install linux to hardware, grab a generic ubuntu 18.04 install for like their KDE or XFCE install, install your steam games and give it a try. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to get into linux if you're already a larper.

I already know my games work i use manjaro XFCE as my daily driver
Also i know that,its "just in case".

Dual booting was fine in 2005. Modern PCS handle VMs easily and they have many advantages over bare metal.

Shills are fools. Running many OS costs nothing and I've multiple Linux, Windows and Android installs in VMs. OS exist to run apps, that is all. All are free so I download what I wish and use it.

search is still absolutely fucking abysmal on my work machine running 10, although I don't know if this is the same issue. but I certainly still have the search issue in Windows 8.1 at home.

after upgrading from Windows 7, I had to come up with a post-installation process for neutering newer Windows installations just to make them somewhat usable. unfortunately, the windows team is gradually fucking up the operating system to the point that a lot of the third-party app alternatives to windows' shitty native apps are starting to fail.

although I still use teracopy for normal cut/copy/paste operations, I try to use the old windows utilities whenever possible to keep system panic attacks to a minimum. it's pretty sad when robocopy works better than the regular copy and paste function.

>Enterprise LTSC
might as well use loonigs then, no gaymen support

God hates you for touching yourself at night.
This is the only way to punish you, my son.

>unironically saying that windows users object to you staying away because of your warped ideology
This projection is over 9000.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
All those summerfags you memed to "install gentoo"? Now they're absolutely sick of nothing working, and are (quite rightfully) running back to Windows.
It's yet another group of people that will never touch Linux again after you promised them the Earth, delivered your usual nothing, and now they're venting about the lost time and effort they wasted.
Most importantly, note that this is all your own stupid fault. Bitching about a problem you created yourself is oestrogen-poisoning-tier. No wonder everyone thinks you're a pack of suicidal trannies.

>paying pajeets to fuck you in the ass is better

Because LSTC solves but nothing. W10 remains to be crap and loaded of faults. Only ignorants and autists resist to admit it.

See .