How do I become a real programmer?

How do I become a real programmer?

Attached: E1088299-D980-4EAE-B70D-90E994F21B16.png (947x697, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

durgasoft.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lurking on Jow Forums of course!

By programming.

Attached: 1567369056762.jpg (1915x1080, 1.02M)

Do you already own the socks?

>get employed as programmer
>congratulations, you are now officially a professional programmer

>tfw too brainlet to instal java on ubuntu

>learn vim
>get laid

just work on some personal projects and keep learning.

Thanks user

>get laid
This step is not needed, it's even unrecommended.

>tfw when you always though MR.Nagoor was Durga

I am a heretic and i don't deserve to learn java from the greatest minds from DURGASOFT(tm)

Don’t cut corners learning, learn how to use google, and start with a lower language.

What socks?

By learning how to solve problems.
By that I mean being able to take a problem and break it down into smaller needs, such as "I need to ensure my program runs as efficiently in terms of run time/memory use as possible" or "I need to ensure that this part of my program is very easily extensible" or "I need to be able to easily debug this program", and then choosing the right tools to use to best accomplish those needs. This method of breaking down problems can be done on the scale of the entire program or the scale of a single class, such as choosing the best data structure to use.
These needs may also extend to things outside of the software itself, such as "I need to have this working by this deadline because my manager is a piece of shit" or "I need this program to be easily installable on different hardware/operating systems".
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, despite what some Jow Forums autists may lead you to think, and the more you learn, the more tools you can employ when considering your needs, so learn as much as you can.
This may all sound intimidating, but really the key here is to just practice. Writing software for yourself, solving your own problems, is the best way to practice this sort of thinking, and learning how to use different tools may show you how to better solve previous problems.
If you can do all this well, you'll do just fine.

Programming socks..

arent sir babu and sir durga the same person?

by working / getting destroyed by shitheads, in multiple jobs, over say, a decade, minimum

programming.

you will hate the world, trust me

nobody gives a fk about the software .. its only about the money .. your 'craft', is nothing

"what do they do to engineers when they are over 30"

"they take them out into the carpark and shoot them" -- film quote

name the film

This looks interesting. The instances where I've worked with applied Bayesian inference and RF ML algorithms were separate, so I don't quite understand your priors. Something called jags does MCMC sampling really quickly because it's written in C++, and the R library for it is a wrapper more or less. To answer your question though, learn about data structures I guess.

>Mr. Dr. R.
kek

writing R libraries instead of merely using them is a good start

In any case, you'll be a floating point programmer rather quickly.

fuck, I always thought this.

topkek I just visited their "website", totally worth it
durgasoft.com/

>http

I'm putting together a team

that's the least of all problems, just visit the fucking website and you will find yourself in the shittiest place in India, in 1996

dilate tranny

using only nano without desktop environment

OP is that Spark and Scala?

stop being a faggot and put them on already uwu

the way i did it:
give yourself a large, but reasonable project and just google shit till you figure it out

dilate

having an actual interest on it

It's R, peep the filename

DILATE THE SOCKS WITH YOUR FEET

never gonna make it

Learn some Software "Engineering"

That indentation is disgusting. The moment you refactor that method name you'll have to fix the indentation on all of those lines. Do it like pictured.

Attached: args.png (133x125, 2K)

>single variant calculus
>linear algebra
>statistics
>probability
>multi variant calculus

You have to make 1 million programs

one for each data structure and algorithm

Using VS2019 of course!

>muh-ltivariate calculus