It's funny how in many cases microcontrollers control you...

It's funny how in many cases microcontrollers control you. microcontrollers in microwave ovens that beep to order you to take the stuff inside, microcontrollers in clocks that tell you it's time to wake up, MANY microcontrollers in your car that control how you can drive.
How many microcontrollers control you?

Attached: 1200px-KL_Intel_P8051.jpg (1200x732, 42K)

You program a microwave when to beep, you literar dip.

Yes, but it keeps beeping until you take the food.
It's your fault, but you're still being controlled.

I programmed it to beep, it's going to keep beeping until the exit condition is met.

This. You also program the alarm clock (which isn't a microcontroller btw, just simple electronics). OP is a faggot.

My microwave oven doesn't beep, it just says bing. There's no microcontroller in it, just a turn dial for effect and another for minutes. It's just relying on simple electronics.

that's deep bruh

Attached: hits blunt.png (283x291, 124K)

Even electric toothbrushes apparently.

I react to a change in the outside world. In the special case of microcontrollers, I control when they act and can manipulate them at will.

>having a digital microwave oven
Mine has analog controls only, a clockwork timer goes ding when done.

Attached: yuru.webm (640x360, 439K)

>not having a spring loaded plate which flings melted cheese on your face if you don't take it out before the ding
look at this doode

Attached: clown pie.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

nice chip

Attached: my8051.jpg (1512x780, 267K)

Microcontrollers are based, especially AVRs

>microcontrollers in microwave ovens that beep to order you to take the stuff inside

At no point are you under any obligation to remove the food from the microwave when it beeps. Of course if you leave it in there it will get cold and if you leave it in there forever it will spoil and begin to stink. But you have the free will to ignore the beep. How schizo are you to even begin to develop these warped thoughts?

AVR a shit
PIC a based

Enjoy your bank-switching

No.

Attached: 6502_Monster_A1_1.jpg (1800x1200, 336K)

>alarm clock
If it's a digital alarm clock it almost certainly has a microcontroller or an IC under a blob of epoxy in it.
>it just says bing
that's not even simple electronics, just electro-mechanical

>set down hourglass and tell myself I'll go take the trash out when the hour is up
>sand runs out, signifying that an hour has passed
>I get up and take the trash out
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'M BEING CONTROLLED BY SAND
SEND HELP I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY ACTIONS

but why?
Demonstration purposes? or Teaching?

They just help people. In a way they only control the things I let them to. They can't change my taste in music or my views on politics.

My microwave never beeps, I just spam start/minute+ and open it when I think it's ready. My alarm clock's quartz but the alarm mechanism's mechanical

I turned off my microwave's sound entirely, you miserable swine. I don't need or have a car, and almost always wake up whenever I happen to wake up naturally.

yes. its black. with legs on it. a collectors item

>his microwave doesn't have a potato button

Attached: Screenshot_20190902-213908_Firefox.jpg (1439x1079, 450K)

>he uses his microwave for anything other than reheating leftovers
>he doesn't grill or bake his potatoes

Is this the peak of irish-polish science?