How wireless are you, Jow Forums?

How wireless are you, Jow Forums?
>mouse
>headphones
>phone charging
>phone music/photo syncing
>keyboard

Attached: 1544209476337.png (676x581, 359K)

Wifi is the only wireless I use

>charging phones with wires
>2019
are you poor

wifi only but the wifi is on an edge router, not inside either of the 2 main lans

>using a mouse
Leol.

>worried about looking poor
>wonder why my phone charges slow as fuck on the wireless charger

>looking poor
I rarely need to charge my phone outside my house because it's got a decent battery. I charge wirelessly because its convenient as fuck.

I'm fully wired because I don't want to get cancer.

it taking 3 times as long to charge vs having to plug a cable in is not in any way """"convenient""""

Wifi and mouse I guess.

>nothing

people who buy wireless chargers have phones with decent batteries that last all day and they only charge it at night. that's convenient. if you prefer wired charge because it's faster you can still do that anyway

>wasting energy and time
I guess money can't buy brains after all.

I just use Bluetooth to connect my Xbone controller. Wired mic/keyboard/mouse/headphones.

literally nothing, except controller

>literally worrying about single digit watts
holy shit are you Africa-poor

Just because I can afford it doesn't mean I need to buy inferior products for the sake of negligible convenience. I can spend it on something more useful for me.

>I wouldn't spend literally less than a cent on electricity for convenience
Africa poor confirmed, keep coping lmao

Attached: 1487459738216.png (464x464, 6K)

No, seriously. You're whining about efficiency when the extra cost is literally a fucking 10ยข gumball per month, at most. That's literally Africa poor. There is no other way to describe it.

What convenience? Saving 2 seconds to plug a wire in, that you're gonna lose anyway because of slow-ass charging? Just accept that you're a dumb faggot. You keep giving me the same "muh poorfags" argument too.

>keep poorfag coping
>confused why you keep being called a poorfag
>has a shitty phone that can't hold a charge all day
I save 2 seconds every night for literally no cost unless you're actually Africa tier poor. You're coping hard and can't argue with that.

"Slow charging"
My S8 charges from ~5% to 100% in an hour and a half on my wireless charger. I don't understand what the fuck people are on about when they say "slow ass charging".
Not only that, but while a cable directly to a USB to Socket adapter wouldn't charge my phone any faster, it got a faulty connection at the USB-C port so i have to stick it in with force and in a certain way for it to even charge. Wireless is not only better but the only option i have left.

>WiFi for phone and tablet
>wireless mouse I occasionally use with my tablet
>old wireless keyboard/mouse kit that I use when I need direct access to my server
>have some BT earbuds that sound shitty and I don't use, they were a gift
>Index controllers
That's it I think. Other than WiFi I don't use anything wireless on daily basis. Wireless only helps if mobility is a factor, like with phones and tablets. Other than that it's more of a PITA than an improvement because of the reliance on batteries which need periodical recharging or replacing.

HAH. No. Wireless connections means more back doors into your shit.

Yeah you have a good argument unlike that other faggot who keeps crying about poorfags. Physical contacts go bad pretty quickly, that's a good advantage inductive charging has over wired charging.

- bluetooth earbids for when I'm listening to music on my phone while outside
- wifi to connect my phone to the internet
- bluetooth to transfer small files between my phone and computer, sftp if it's something bigger or if it's a lot of small files.

Wires for everything else.

>headphones
I'm just partially castrated

>spending more time charging just because I can't plug a fucking wire
>making a headless argument with people over Jow Forums
you are an idiot, that's why

I use a wireless charger because it's like an old-school dock, means I never have to fish around for a cable that fell down behind my desk and keeps my phone in a position where I can easily see notifications when they pop up and stuff. makes a good point about saving the port as well.

Other than my phone charger my desktop setup is all wired. I use wireless earbuds for jogging etc., wireless headphones for air travel because the choice for good noise canceling was $200-ish for bluetooth Sonys or $350 for wired Bose, and a bluetooth mouse with my Surface because it's only got one USB port and I use it for extra storage.

Just my phone's cellular/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth and a DS3 I use with my PS2. Even my laptop's wired when at home

>mouse
g602
>headphones
hd579 + ES100 or 1000xm2's
>car audio
BT to my RSX, wired to all other cars.

>DS3 I use with my PS2
what did he mean by this

Exactly what it says, a Dualshock 3 used over Bluetooth on a PlayStation 2

2 and 4 so far. 1 soon, i doubt i'll ever use 3. 5 gets too expensive when i try to meet my standards

>people who have wireless chargers only charge at night
i might be an idiot but at least i'm not blind

>it got a faulty connection at the USB-C port
what are you, poor? just buy a new phone

>wireless charging
enjoy destroying you battery kek

Attached: iei.jpg (750x719, 78K)

mouse
technically keyboard but I always leave it plugged in.