Your favorite programming language

>your favorite programming language
>one interesting fact about you

Attached: dennisritchie5.jpg (770x722, 69K)

>Python
>I'm gay

Python
I work mostly with C

>C
>sometimes i dissassociate and get lost in vaporwave music videos

>lisp
>never written productive code in it because the ecosystem is so horrible

top or bottom

C+
I cheated through all my classes and now I barely know shit about Programming and Software at all, graduated with honors too...

>PHP
>Suicidal

C#
I used to send dick pics from the internet to some gay dude that thought they were mine in exchange for PSN cards.

Kek, I have classmates like that. Some don't really know why they chose this career, others only care about the money and plan on being webdev plebs

Ruby.
I am 46 years old.

C
I don't like anime.

Rust
I was born with a hole in my lung.

do you need to dilate your lungs to breath?

>its only 9mm

C++
I want to quit development in next 10 years and run a chicken farm on country side selling eggs. I've got some farmlands and pond to look after already.

>C
>I'm a NEET

Attached: 1516568869067.jpg (320x360, 24K)

Python
I've been in jail 2 times for speeding.

We could tell from your first answer because 'C+' isn't a language

Go
I'm a piece of shit

C#
I'm resourceful and warm towards others.

x86
Gigantic dick lips

Same
Same

Lisp
I'm black.

Python
I'm a footfag

>never written productive code in it because [blames the ecosystem]
lol
not even a lispfag

HTML
I love Shitposting on the internet

Attached: 1557633771843.gif (250x250, 622K)

C++
I'm Satoshi Nakamoto.

C#
Everything I think about becomes a new hot meme

PHP
I make more that 99.9% of this board.

How much, and how?

>>your favorite programming language
Programming languages are tools, why would I fawn over tools?
>one interesting fact about you
I'm boring.

>why would I fawn over tools?
Well, your mother seems to love this tool called dildo. So yes, you can fawn over a tool.

Haskell for fun and Go for getting shit done
I'm rich

you are now aware that he sits in front of a windows pc

python
I have 1 papers at NIPS and 3 at AAAI even though I am just 25.

if she had to use such a tool, then maybe your 'tool' wasn't adequate

Cool datamining thread, lemme contribute
C
sometimes I stick a finger down the crack of my ass and then I smell it

Idris or Haskell

I'm poor. And a bit autistic. So people way dumber than me went to study abroad at very good universities and basically got set for life. I'm probably gonna get some shitty job as a programmer or math faculty in this shitty country, live in this same apartment and watch my dad die, disappointed that his son whose abilities gave him so much joy in the beginning, really didn't amount to anything great in the end.

Haskell
I am

Attached: thisisfine.jpg (892x936, 460K)

Go
I'm learning Czech and am moving to the Czech Republic soon.

How legit are your papers though? From the papers I have read in AI right now there is so much bullshit with fake data and dubious methods. Abstracts like "We did some shit that's pretty much the same as some other shit but we secretly tweaked our data set and hyperparmeters and got 0.01% more effective classification"

>haskell programmer
>poor

i'm confused

> C
> I can't properly spell.

I was there a few weeks ago such a beautiful place and amazing food there, what part are you moving to?

my NIPS paper is my magnum opus. It was my professors's idea. I just did basic coding and stuff. It's based on knowledge representation.

Both of my AAAI papers are on NLP and I am first author of one of them. Both are vector calculus based proves for some shit in word embeddings.

>there is so much bullshit with fake data and dubious methods
every field is the same. Try reading psychology papers, they're the ultimate bullshit. But yes, AI research has been downgraded a lot. AAAI has ~10k submissions this year, so many good papers will get rejected because of randomness now.

Elixir
I'm white but I like to spam Jow Forums and Jow Forums with anti-white posts

good goy
keep the people divided

Great to hear. Haven't heard much bad about it yet. How long were you there for?

I'll be moving to Prague. It's a throw a dart at a map situation.

c++
I've eaten at taco bell every day for the last 2 weeks even though the grocery store is right across the street
About to go again right now

Typescript
I care

sounds comfy

Attached: 155.jpg (680x495, 35K)

based, I also plan on quitting my sysadmin job and building a farm on a countryside property I inherited
too sick of corporate shit and the city

HTML
I am picrelated

Attached: index.png (211x239, 6K)

C++
I'm a kissless hugless virgin freak

Javascript.
I am clinically retarded.

>Vanilla JS
const a = function(x){
console.log(x)
}
I don't care how slow it makes the code, I'm lazy

1. By vanilla js do you mean latest ecmascript
2. if you were lazy you would type `let a = x => console.log(x)` less keystrokes

>golang
>I'm addicted to cannabis

javascript
i make 200k+ a year

I was in old town prague, honest guide has some great recommendations for local food, Pivnice a restaurace U Rudolfina was my favorite bar when I was there good food too, Naše maso is a butcher with some of the best burgers ive ever had, make sure to get the dry aged burgers

>I'm lazy
>not just writing const a = console.log;
Git gud.

Choosing between 9,8 acre and 60m^2 in a city?
The choice is obvious. I swear I will fucking put a livestream of the chicken farm.

C
I'm an incel that gets turned on by feet.

C#
I'm a corporate shill

> Java
> I had near zero interest in programming and computers before starting college, but I genuinely like it now. Should've bought a lotto ticket the day I picked my major.

C/C++
I made/run one of the biggest open source projects on the planet. big companies just basically throw money at me with no expectations from me other than to at least keep things going. that being said it can be a pain sometimes because there's always something going on with it, and I can't exactly be irresponsible.

Tensorflow? react?

>things that didn't happen

nginx? lol

haha b&r friend! i too am constantly thinking about girls with pee pees

Go
My high school crush ran over me with her car

on purpose or

Rust
I'm pretty good at basketball and I can dunk

haskell
i'm gay

Kotlin
I am a kissless virgin living alone.

>Rust
>I write C for a living, and it's ok

>girls

Rust
I'm Jewish.

He said interesting fact

Like the ketchup? What an awful name.

Nice to see I'm not the only one programming so that I can afford to fuck off onto a homestead

I only know C and Python, but I like C better
I'm a gerontophile

>C++
>I'm a C# web dev code monkey dropout, only successful cause nepotism

Ruby
I’m a pajeet

the coolest post here

C++
I can bend my pinky finger over 180 degrees

R
I'm completely batshit insane. I'm constantly muttering under my breath that I'm going to kill myself or that I'm a faggot and can really only remember negatives about my life. However I will also remember old good things suddenly and burst into fits of laughter. I have constant ideation of accidentally burning things down (my house, a spot where I pitched a cigarette). I also have zero sense of self and despite being vaguely successful (good grades, good internships) when I'm by myself I'm binging on drugs and watching anime and masturbating. I have no idea if people around me know this shit about me or if they think I'm just odd. Because I'm pretty good at covering it up

ah, a fellow gamer
and I thought I was alone in this world

Attached: 1567335157443.jpg (715x1010, 84K)

I'm actually a bit of a leftist. don't really know what your post is getting at though

pic?

you could've just said "I'm 15", user

I don't know why but I hate that person

who said pic was related ? I'm just shitposting

C++
I have a gf who likes me indulging my foot fetish on her feet

Haskell
I am incredibly paranoid

C++
I can also do

>asm
>i have a tested iq of 154

ah carry on then congrats on the (You)

my mental health in my teenage years was very strong. all this shit is pretty new to me. maybe it just happens to people in their mid20s

Stop stealing all the women and using terrible programming languages Chad.

Attached: pepeak.jpg (550x385, 98K)