Who the fuck still uses desktop computers LOL?

Who the fuck still uses desktop computers LOL?

Attached: D8G1TBW1017__50140.1541786445.png__25469.1558342020.jpg (1280x1280, 103K)

Excellent thread, thank you for making it.

pee pee

Desktop PCs continue to exist in the consumer space as strictly better gaming consoles and not much else.

at least it's not a basedak thread

Office workers, engineers, artists, gamers

WHATA FUCK MAN xD

Attached: flanfly.png (960x719, 167K)

I'm posting on a desktop

>cheaper than laptops for the same power
>much more comfortable having a large keyboard and screen
>more readily up-gradable so you can pretty much use it forever

me

Attached: 1565291392359.jpg (533x654, 100K)

>posting on a desktop
Modern phones provide a superior shitposting experience, desktop posting is deprecated.

DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

Anyone wanting serious performance, superior ergonomics, multiple displays etc since desktop peripherials are ergonomically far superior to Facebooks.

Lappys are gimped for mobility. I have a nice P52/Xeon/70GB RAM but would never be without a desktop. The footprint of even a tower case is trivial unless you live in a cuckshed.

S9+ running Debian in UserLAnd here and phones are pathetic unless connected to a large 4K display which DeX facilitates.

Yeah, who uses upgradeable, quiet desktops when he could also buy a new RGB gaymen laptop every year?

I kno right?

Attached: 282FB29C-D103-4C82-8BB1-65B96E1298C3.png (1160x776, 624K)

All memes aside, you're in serious denial if you don't think desktops aren't in life support outside of enthusiasts and dinosaur corporations.

if you don't think desktops are in life support*

define superior

based

Almost every single business uses desktops

> t.

Attached: 1521769655807.png (649x732, 594K)

writing on the phone gives me fucking cancer, and sometimes is obvious because you make lazy typographic errors

poo poo

use predictive typing, it's probably faster than using a keyboard.

I was wondering the same thing and looked up some stuff and found a Reddit thread from some guy who wanted to spend more time with his GF so he wanted a gaming laptop so he could play games while next to her on the couch??

Yeah. But I don't use it.

Yes. Enthusiast here. Love it.

>What is work?
Fucking zoomers.

Why would I use a laptop? I have a phone if I ever actually leave the house.

leave me alone, I'm old

Attached: 32552UNILAD-imageoptim-giphyn13.gif (400x300, 986K)

your mobile phone was developed in desktop

>not DJing at the nightcore show through a laptop operating Ableton

trap?

I am not a girl and can't type on a phone faster than I can type on a keyboard. My fingers aren't dainty nor nimble enough for that.

how do you DJ with ableton

>I am not a girl
why do you feel the need to reveal your gender
is it because this place is for girls
DUMBFUCK
U
M
B
F
U
C
K

>using a shitty touch screen to type a sentence which you could type 100 times faster using a keyboard.
>dealing with shitty auto correct.
>having to constantly backspace because you mistyped something
Phones are only good for short, on the go shitposting. Real shitposting is done using a keyboard at 100+ WPM.

>get my first gaming laptop
>start a game
>WHIIIIIIIIIRRRR

Desktop forever.

fuck off

No they are not, what the fuck are you smoking?

Well, due to the shitty heatwave in Yurop this summer, I have been using my x270 connected to a 2k monitor, w/ external kb & mouse.
Not fast af but neither hot...

Attached: TechMullet.jpg (200x252, 8K)