Let me guess: you "need" more

Let me guess: you "need" more

Attached: ubuntu-logo.png (285x285, 4K)

Who needs more than Ubuntu? Archfags and Gentoo niggers are sub-humans and don't count

No I need less

This, there's a reason I picked Debian over Ubuntu.

Can't stand GNOME. I use Kubuntu

Why would you pick any other distro over Ubuntu (or one of its flavors)?

My trackpoint movement is choppy in Xubuntu for some reason but Fedora Xfce is fine. That's the only reason I don't use Ubuntu, I guess I could fix it somehow but I don't really care.

this. ubuntu is super bloat
Debian with IceWM or OpenBox is all I need

A GUI install of Debian uses less RAM than a CLI install of Ubuntu

So, even a CLI only install of Ubuntu is fucking bloated.

Why would you not just run Debian?

this

fedora has newer kernel and drivers

Ubuntu isn't bloated at all, during install you can choose to install just basic programs
Also you can use Xfce or LXDE and thaf runs fine on any hardware from the last decade

I liked Unity but they dropped it for Gnome 3, which is complete ass. Big disappointment.

Attached: 1564444780911.jpg (1079x1151, 464K)

More bloat ? GTFO

>The most bloated Linux distro isnt bloated at all

>ubuntu is super bloat

I'm not sure how it happened, but yeah, my Ubuntu 19.04 installation is 25GB. Just the operating system and some programs. It isn't a big deal to me, but it did astonish me to see a basic Linux configuration being over 10GB. I've been able to configure Debian on an 8GB SSD (yes, 8GB, you've heard me right) and had 2GB to spare.

I installed Lubuntu on a 5GB partition with 2.5GB to spare. I still think its bloated though.

You think a 6GB install is impressive? I have OpenWRT (a Linux distro) installed on a fucking 8MB, yes 8 MegaByte, partition

>le suckless unix
cringed, never talk to me irl

Nice apples to oranges comparison

Careful, you're arguing with NEETs, they don't actually use their computers for productivity.

>the most bloated Linux distro isnt bloated

i need less and newer

i feel ur pain fren. some people are forking unity

I'll leave the Mountain Dew and socks at the threshold just don't hurt anyone when you sperg out.