Well, I'm Retiring Soon

and let me tell ya, there's no better feeling in life than realizing that the culmination of your existent was to be a trust fund pig to your disappointing children (4 daughters and 1 son by the way) and young who has lost all libido. I tire so much now that I can't even do some of the things that I had dreamed of doing in my retirement in my mid-career.

I've "prepared" 40 years of my life to live 10-15 years playing golf every week and being your resident Jow Forumsentooman. I feel so proud of myself.

Attached: lena-soderberg-512x500.png (512x500, 492K)

*wife, not young. That was a typo.

Yeah. I also see little point in life. I could have kids, I would probably hate them. I could not have kids, then I would probably be lonely. In the end it wont matter since I will die either way and wont exist to be sad or happy about the life I lived.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

Shoulda been a NEET

Mark my words you fuck. You had better hope that you don't crash and burn when your mid-life crisis rams your rear out of the blue.You'll be wishing that there was a reincarnation.

This

Day of the pillow soon

please give life advice boomer-sensei

I'm already in a midlife crisis, where shit can't progress.

Give me the gun, boomer. I'll blow my head off for you.

elaborate. you are speaking to 20 to 30 years olds. were kids a mistake? was working a shit job for retirement a mistake? or are you just bitter your sperm didnt give you the alpha nerd?

Time to divorce your wife and have fun fucking trannies, surfing and traveling.

Good thing I'm not going to fall for the marriage and kids trap and will retire early to have time to travel and engage in my autistic hobbies

if your kids are a disappointment just blow your nest egg on strippers and blow

Please introduce me to your daughters, GentooBoomerDad

Good. Boomer who skipped that soul destroying shit here.

very nice

I feel you man. I'm only 14 years from retirement myself. I can't wait. I'm ready to just kick back and do whatever I want. I hate my job. But with only 14 years left to go I can stand it. This shit called modern life is fucked up.

Your born, then your dead. The shit in the middle is just filler. I'm ready to enjoy what remains of my life before I fucking die. Or who the fuck knows maybe they'll be able to move your mind/thoughts into a computer before I die. Be sweet as fuck.

same

>implying you're ever retiring

Could you have done anything different to make your kids less disappointing, or do you think they just naturally ended up that way?

>falling for the wagecuck AND the family meme
YIKES.

Do us a favor and keep your trust fund kids out of the city. It isn't like they have to work for a living and the rent market for people who have to work for a living is already trashed due to a dozen other factors.

Attached: 1316650001572.png (424x470, 188K)

I came back from a nap. I'll try and get to all of your questions.

If you ever want the hope of living a fulfilling life, I suggest treating your time in the industry as an athlete would in a sport. Be the best, make as much money as you can in the shortest amount of time, and in 10 years opt for either an executive position that pays you up the ass to dress up in a suit/dress or, more importantly, follow your damn dreams. Don't live life just to die soon like me. I beg you. I first got into the industry with the aim of getting experience to start a sports car company with a college friend whose uncle had two wonky jet engines for us to tinker and use but the money and security were too comfy for us to follow through and we eventually parted ways.

Where do I even start. For starters, I wish I had my grandfather's wisdom and gusto to discipline my kids to be earnest and thoughtful towards life and I will likely beat my chest over this until I end up on the deathbed. I wished I had spent more time with my kids to teach them how to do things properly instead of letting them loose from the start to decide for themselves. There's too much to say on this topic. Unironically I wished I respected things like philosophy enough to appreciate at least some of the shit taught from it even if it is worthless.

>I suggest treating your time in the industry as an athlete would in a sport.
Does that mean I'll have to stop practicing the actual sport I love? Also, what industry are you from? Not the user you replied to, btw.

The only thing more cucked than having a daughter is having four of them.

What's this? A new kind of LARP? I'm impressed.

My kids were a mistake in that my wife and I are pitiful excuses for parents. Three of my daughters shy away from putting full effort in anything, love splurging my money with their mother, and are expert whiners and complainers. The oldest daughter, after all of the money my wife and I spent on her sorority, came home from college with a 2 yr old kid she doesn't want to look after anymore after the asshat father flaked and ghosted her, so now she's living in a different city with her clique. The kid situation is a whole nother conversation.

My son is finishing up his accounting degree and is planning on working at a law firm. And to answer your question, yes I am bitter that I wasn't given an alpha nerd. My son talks well, but outside of that he's an absolute dunce despite having grown up around makeshift servers and arduino boards. I supported him in every single hobby and venture that he took up as a kid but he's flaked on every single one of them and has nothing to show for all of the things he tried. Literally any other kid would've killed for the resources he had access to.

>waaah why is my son interested in [literally anything], i wanted him to love [thing i like]!!!
have sex. oh wait, your senile dick can't.

bastu

Attached: 1566775243716.png (640x509, 144K)

What, trying to build a series hybrid like that Jaguar with the Bladon Jets microturbines?

please go to reddit and don't ever come back again

>destroy western society
>destroy western economies
>bitches about younger generations and how you can't be a lazy geriatric diabetic the rest of your life
You have no one to blame but yourself. You rode western society into the ground, and it's you that's reaping the rewards of your generation's actions. You get no sympathy from me.

You can't take it with you when you die.

Get her on HRT that's houod work for a while.

Based and red pilled

I believe what's meant here is that you put a definitive window on the "professional grind". You can practice the sport all you want after. Like tennis, where they have 18-30 to do it up before retiring.

Thank you for your insights.

>and young who has lost all libido
She didn't "lose all libido", she just doesn't want to fuck you anymore. I'm sure her libido is fine when she's with Jamal.

Thanks for all your work, taxes and young daughters, you're a real swell go-...guy hehe

Now watch the propa-... television and try not to stick around too long, we need that tax money you see

(image posting is forbidden for some raisin, so I will describe the image - a picture of Mr Burns from the Simpsons rubbing his hands greedily)

Find a drug of choice and indulge. Thank me later.

>Don't live life just to die soon like me. I beg you.

Dambthat shit got serious quick. Thanks for storytelling old man.

Attached: 1567114270121.jpg (481x654, 298K)

Just coming out of a 4 year LTR. I'm glad I didn't marry her. Women are overrated

based and zoomerpilled
what matters is the present