Just got this MacBook Pro and it's already warm after downloading 4 apps. Is it a fire hazard?

Just got this MacBook Pro and it's already warm after downloading 4 apps. Is it a fire hazard?

Attached: mbp15touch-space-select-201807.jpg (1808x1680, 281K)

It'll explode soon. #rip

>he's too young to know the heatsink meme

it's an intel feature

No. Every computer gets warm. MacBooks are just made of metal so they conduct all the heat to the surface more readily. Get a stress test program or install the Unix tool stress and watch the temperatures and CPU frequency. You won't see any throttling even at full load.

>Mac

Attached: 1561305324944.png (711x998, 289K)

Over reaction.
Like banning people based on their perceived nationality.

t. street shitter

This one is a 2019 one though.

Pour some water on it, then it'll be fine.

>Over reaction.
Does Apple give you toilet paper or do you use your hands after street shitting?

Attached: 1563354212571.png (800x1723, 2.03M)

oof

It just works!

Put it on a hard surface, prefferably wood and it'll be fine.

Did you get the one with a dGPU?

This.

Look at this soi boy, cucked to the max.

yeah, 555X

yikes

MBPs get hot as stated previously. It's because the heat is dissipated through the aluminium chassis.

It's what other laptops do too, it's not like Apple is using some special GPU and CPU and cooling...these are Ultrabooks and they do get hot since they're so compact.

I just go the base 13" 2019 MBP (+256GB SSD) and it doesn't get super hot and the battery life is great.

Linux is my first choice of OS, but at work I have to choose between a Mac and a thinkpad running Windows. I’d normally choose the Mac for the coreutils. Is Windows with WLS viable alternative to that? Does it offer native feeling? Does Docker work OK on Windows?

>Over reaction.
yes.

Like banning people based on their perceived nationality.
no.

ban more people. stop banning machines.

>Mac