Finally, Fractal has been defeated

Attached: P600S.jpg (1280x960, 43K)

no

Attached: r5.jpg (1000x1000, 317K)

But shame it's $150...

$130 on newegg right now and was $115 a few months ago

Case differences are a meme for a while due to the small amount of components you put in these days and the relatively low temperatures of said components.

Just pick whatever for the price/looks and it's fine.

As a data hoarder, Corsairs with the modular internal bays (750D) are the only option. Has anyone really put 6 3-bay modules inside?

Why do you put a massive solid panel across the front if it isn't even clear glass?

/thread

Attached: wwdc2019DSC_4114.0.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

Versa H15 is all you ever need.

>not a single 5.25" bay
Just one, all I want is one.

Attached: 1425232263432.jpg (746x746, 174K)

just get the enthoo pro then

Appreciate it

It's fucking ugly

what's a good $20 case

I use the R5 just because moving hard drives is so easy.

hahaha caselets

This, not sure what they were thinking with that removable cover for the front. Pick a fucking side. In practice it sounds nice but it's so fucking ugly

ugly as hell

>good
>$20
Pick one.

lil zoomie detected

Rosewill makes some capable decent mATX cases for around $30

But keep in mind they have zero room for cable management

of course that's a given. Pic related isn't horrible though.

Attached: Rosewill-Case.png (1252x442, 135K)

That actually looks pretty neat thanks user

Copying the design is defeating it?

Just build your PC in the box your motherboard came in.

Attached: 1551858263165.png (579x646, 45K)

>2019
>still using fucking mechanical drives

literally kill yourself you poorfag.

Attached: truedoe.jpg (697x396, 58K)

fucking zoomer filth

Well good thing they left a lot of wedges on the front so your boyfriend has something to grip while he's bent you over it and fucking you.

Not
You
Specifically
Just
The
OP

>20$
At that point 80% of costs are shipping, so you're essentially asking "what's the best steel box that can be produced for 2$ because the manufacturer and the retailer also want to have their margins

I really don't care much about aesthetics and def don't give a fuck about what the inside of my case looks like. I bought a Corsair Carbide 88R for $50. My build goal was decent thermals centered around dust mitigation. Three intake fans; two front, one rear, and two top exhaust. Foam dust filters on the intakes, perforated filters on exhausts to keep debris out. Plastic side panel was modified with a ton of large hole and covered in breathable fabric. All of that allows positive case pressure and great thermals. 2 years and the inside is practically dust free. Clean filters every 3 months or so.

being this new
/thread-ing your own post

Both wrong

Attached: 68_image_000_112015.jpg (1600x692, 174K)

Get a haf 912 from cooler master

I've got two of these. For about 40 dollars shipped they're pretty good. Only slight gripe is the dust filter in the front takes a bit to remove and clean.

Anything made by SilentiumPC if you live in Europe.

>mechanical drives
i dont think you understand