What do you faggots use to raise your monitor to eye-level (with a straight neck and back)?

what do you faggots use to raise your monitor to eye-level (with a straight neck and back)?
I feel nothing but disgust when I see a million setups in /bst/ where your head has to do a literal 45 degree tilt to see the monitor on the desk.
My current setup is two cardboard boxes for large height and a combination of about 5 to 7 xbox game cases to adjust height in small incriments when i need to
>yes nigger i play videogames, inb4 >yes nigger i'm poor, inb4 poorfag cope

Attached: gay.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

Attached: TV.jpg (2100x2592, 1008K)

>implying anyone would care about me enough to keep me alive for 13.8b years

bump

A fuckhuge Marantz amplifier.

what decade
they good?

>mfw they also run a TN monitor

Attached: 1301998599109.png (554x493, 16K)

SR4400

Naughties I think, runs all my Mordaunt Shorts with ease.

Attached: sr4400.jpg (1280x1024, 133K)

I actually prefer TN though

I run a 27" 1080P monitor un-ironically and love it, so I have to accept your opinion.

my dells rise up to eye level by themselves

Attached: 1567229714681.png (463x577, 300K)

two old Keyboard boxes.
Just recently went back to grad school and am in resadance hall hell so had to get creative with with I could find.

I got a $50 VESA stand that does yaw, pitch, and roll. That was in 2012. It looks like there's cheaper ones now. Thanks gaymers.

You'll need a screwdriver.

Forgot to include that is also translates vertically.

Annoyingly, many monitors lack VESA mounts.

what shit monitor do you use?

monitor shelf I built with $20 worth of unfinished boards from the home depot. stick with the cardboard boxes. definitely do not spend money on a bullshit monitor stand.

only apple is jew enough to sell you a monitor without a vesa mount.

>stick with the cardboard boxes.
how fucking poor are you?

Last week I was looking for a new IPS monitor to buy, and some of the most affordable ones lacked it.

and samsung

some amazon basics monitor stand shit

I just have a taller desk, with keyboard and mouse on a drawer beneath the countertop on a big drawer.

Triple monitor VESA mount bolted into the desk. Side monitors have complete freedom of movement, the center is just tilt/rotate.

Paid £40 last Prime Day, best ergonomic-related purchase I've ever made. Bought a bunch of dual variants for the office and they went down too.

Attached: 51wLZ XvGkL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x845, 56K)

Yes, if you buy as cheap as it gets, of course the manufacturer will have skimped on anything that's not necessary. Including QC, so enjoy your dead pixels.

For gaming?