How advanced is the military really?

Attached: 5ab96c0a631af031008b45d3-750-375.jpg (750x375, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Americans_in_the_military
patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave
lanl.gov/science/weapons_journal/wj_pubs/11nwj2-05.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00789r001001420001-3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=EKt_zQHQ-0k
taskandpurpose.com/navy-electromagnetic-railgun-warship-testiing
policeone.com/police-products/Pursuit-Management-Technology/articles/6755618-Vehicle-mounted-device-disables-car-electronics-at-50-meters/
empshield.com/home-models/
baesystems.com/en/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interstellar travel!

think of it like a company like Apple, except they dont need to make apps and toys for kids

Some believe project Aurora in the early 90s was the replacement for the SR-71. If they're right, the US has had a hypersonic surveillance jet for about 30 years.

Black programs involving strategic recon must perpetually upgrade to stay competitive. Something better than SR was proven long before SR retired.

The u2 replaced the sr71

We have literally no idea. No one knows what their black projects are.

SUPER ADVANCED! THE UNITED STATES MILITARY IS AT THE VERY FRONT OF INTERSECTIONAL DIVERSITY AND INCLUSITIVITY!

Attached: 1524425652250.jpg (1200x1200, 241K)

I have a friend going into the military soon I will be sure to ask him.

Those are golems tho. Not the brains.

Couldn't really care less who they let in as grunts that wont even see combat. More people is better. Women and blacks can do those jobs just fine.

Ok fine, then here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Americans_in_the_military

military is open source you can see on wiki most of the stuff like arms forces and tech

Attached: 43E18A8300000578-0-image-a-2_1504477900345.jpg (962x640, 234K)

Technology-wise you won't believe what they have today. It's not hard to imagine
For example;
> the SR-71 was a stealth plane (v1.0) designed in the 1950's with pen, paper and slide rulers.
> the F-117 was another stealth plane (v2.0) that was designed in the 1960's and 1970's.
> the overall silhouette of the F-117 was produced by computer aided design (CAD) to find the optimal body & wing shape. The weird angular outline was a result of the limited ability of the rendering computer of the times
> Fast forward to the present day, what do you think can be created with the computing power and software tools available today with modern R&D budgets?
> Groom lake (a.k.a Area 51) is home to R&D namely testing of advanced military and otherwise technology

Attached: 600px-Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird.jpg (600x470, 96K)

the sr-72 is definitely already produced

Those are the spies. Tech creation is hwhite men.

Most people I talk to from AF usually complain that they have to deal with systems from the 80s that higher ups refuse to change since they're all luddites or fearful of change. Otherwise stuff brought in from contracts are shit tier since the corps don't care that much, they're too ingrained into the political system to lose their paychecks

You run into a lot of limits of physics the more advanced you get though. The SR-71 was so fast the metal expanded several inches from friction with the air at the edge of space. We don't fly them anymore because spy satellites do its job better. The F-117's stealth is practically indetectable by the enemies we face today, though I imagine more developed nations would have more advanced radars, which is why we developed more advanced stealth planes like the F-22 and F-35 which are so far ahead of everyone else it's not even a contest. If we wanted to, it would be like Ace Combat 7 where we enslave the world with nothing but a handful of planes that could destroy anything.

US Military Patent for the TR-3B
patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/28729/docs-show-navy-got-ufo-patent-granted-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances

Attached: Cosmic_Class_TR3B.jpg (1586x2064, 509K)

US Military Recon Flight over Belgian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_UFO_wave

Attached: belgian-UFO-wave.jpg (600x338, 69K)

How fast can we go now?
The sr71 flew Mach 3.3 in combat in 1964.
And Mach 3.6 for a short burst according to one of the pilots.
Mostly limited by the materials of the 60s.

Massive budget, contract with every big company, contracts with every university, own supercomputers.

US militar is close thing to mad scientific, just look project Manhattan.

Build billons dollars projects without worry sales, using brightest minds and best materials.

f22
Maximum speed: Mach 2.25 (1,500 mph, 2,414 km/h) at altitude

f35
Maximum speed: 1,042 kn (1,199 mph, 1,930 km/h) (tested to Mach 1.61)[229]
Maximum speed: Mach 1.6

your full of shit user

You realize the U2 is quite a bit older than the SR-71, right?

I am an ex defence contractor. I worked doing IT for Aus defence force for a few years, up until 2018.

XP was the OS in use for the restricted network until 2017, and Windows 7 has been the OS on the secret network with no plans to move forward any time soon.

This myth where “military grade” means the best is a lie. Military grade means the cheapest humanly possible to fulfil the purpose.

Extremely outdated. They're still using 486 processors for most of their military hardware.

Attached: u2.jpg (696x464, 47K)

>Warning Of Similar Chinese Tech Advances
Lmao, no. That's how they get this shit approved - convince the idiots in congress that "THE COMMUNISTS ALREADY HAVE THIS!"

>Groom lake (a.k.a Area 51) is home to R&D namely testing of advanced military and otherwise technology
Not any more. It remains open as a decoy for conspiracy theorists while the real R&D was moved elsewhere.

What the fuck are you talking about?
The f35 and f22 are limited by fixed geometry intakes.
Both are not designed for extreme Mach flight

The sr71 and it's replacements are literally designed to go as fast as fucking possible.

Next step is obviously drones. An entire skyfleet of AI drones.

The military is just a waste of money.

Yes but unlike the SR-71 the U2 remains operational and performance data remains classified.

The US publicly tested hypersonic aircraft in the second Bush administration (X-43).

"Hey if it works! Why not!" The secret sauce of true living :D

>limited by the materials of the 60s
You mean permitted by the conflict of the Cold War. Back then we threw heaps of money and German scientists at whatever might fuck over the Soviets. What's the biggest threat now? Goatfucker cavemen and suicidal trannies on twitter? Conventional warfare is on the way out, enslaving humanity through iphones and welfare is the new war and let's just say the government is winning.

>Military grade means the cheapest humanly possible to fulfil the purpose.
This is how we know you're a grunt.

>ufo propulsion tech
Huh, I figured they were further along than that

The communist method is to wait for the US to develop the tech so they can steal it shortly after

Nuclear tech is all they like to flex atm
lanl.gov/science/weapons_journal/wj_pubs/11nwj2-05.pdf - Slow link

Psychic Warfare: Exploring the mind frontier
Bonus: cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00789r001001420001-3

Attached: DARPA-Quantum.jpg (917x652, 122K)

There was a time I believed we wouldn't know about it until twenty-thirty years after. But with the current President treating military tech as his personal play thing (recent report of Norwegian satellite spotter figuring out which one took the tweeted picture and likely tech involved) it will be a lot sooner.

Yup, it has been this way since the 1940s.

Trump knows of the technology that observers call UFOs but he's yet to spill any intel on it.

Very advanced. They're known to have space-based energy weapons that can cause pain and discomfort remotely, and V2K systems that can send and receive thoughts.

Trumps uncle John G. Trump got to Tesla's work first in 1943, as the technical aide in Division 14 of the NDRC, Trump reviewed and analyzed the papers of Nikola Tesla when the inventor died in a New York City hotel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Trump

The president was sending Iran a "we are always watching you" message with that tweet.

Proof please.

Ace Combat 7 style shit with massive automated drone fleets

so basically not apple at all

Just look into it, the information is out there.

They are already ahead of you with printing the drones direct via chemical printing tech @ BAE systems
youtube.com/watch?v=EKt_zQHQ-0k

I want to know if railguns and EMPs or EMP protection are actual usable things.

>railguns
taskandpurpose.com/navy-electromagnetic-railgun-warship-testiing

>EMPs
policeone.com/police-products/Pursuit-Management-Technology/articles/6755618-Vehicle-mounted-device-disables-car-electronics-at-50-meters/

>EMP protection
It's possible to protect the grid and one's house from and EMP blast.

Starfish prime proved a EMP is actually usable and HIGHLY dangerous.

Railguns are yesterdays news. Lasers is where it's at now.

empshield.com/home-models/

>bae systems
>bae

Attached: She-Is-My-Bae-Couple-T-shirt.jpg (1500x1500, 97K)

How cute! However BAE is a US military vendor baesystems.com/en/home

My issues usually isn't with the President's intent but his execution. Giving away secrets of a secret satellite is pretty bad execution. It is obvious he either didn't clear it with any military advisor or he did and ignored the advice. Something he constantly lets slip.

He did kinda give the sub away near NK back in the day! But hey he was new! This time it's a under tone psyop message I feel

Is BAE the military's bae?

One of them, the military is a slut.

What happens when technology to shoot down missiles becomes widespread? The era we live in is defined by a threat of mutually assured destruction. Major world powers are deterred from direct conflict because it's just playing with fire. When we eliminate this possibility and introduce impenetrable defense in its stead will things just stay the same? Or will a more conventional warfare approach rise back into favor?

Then someone will develop missiles that wind around unpredictably and cannot be shot down. Wait, that's already happened.

Orbital Lasers from Space Command
Take out your foes Sats

The US will have it first (in the form of lasers) and will likely use it to disarm Russia and China.

>disarm Russia
Is Russia even a threat to anyone other than themselves? I mean seriously.

They managed to rig the us elections so probably

Russian bots are a threat to Democrats.

The nukes that don't fail are still a problem.

Until we can be an entire world filled with empathy as a whole. We all must fear the worst from the possibility of ww3

The current hiatus on conventional war has reminded everyone what the most valuable resource in the world is, and conventional war tends to destroy that resource. Any advancement will most likely be subject to the same silent treaty that exists today with the looming threat of nuclear apocalypse.

>the most valuable resource in the world is
Friendship?

WW3 is already going on right now. Nukes changed the game, but not the players.

PR and reputation

People, and the information and work they can provide. Now that we live in a global world, it just makes more sense to get the others to work for you rather than burn it all to the ground.

I remember reading that book by Richard Feynman where he told the anecdote of him working on the Manhatten Project and the army asked all the researchers to brainstorm possible patents and the military would buy them for a dollar.

It was amusing at the time because he demanded his dollar, which was supposed to just be imaginary to purchase the patent from him, but he wanted an actually dollar, and he got it, and then everyone else wanted their imaginary dollar.

Years later, he got a call to be a consultant on the creation of nuclear propulsed rocket travel because his name was on the military patent, though he had no idea what it would look like, it was just something he came up with for the dollar.

What I am saying is, patents aren't always real good indicators of reality, based on this one amusing anecdote from one guy who worked on the bomb and is dead.

>believing the military has some super secret weapon or technology
This isn't naive, it's just retarded. That myth was created in the cold war to scare the rest of the world. Money and brains aren't the only thing that drives innovation. Throwing money at things doesn't work, if it did California would be star trek. The only thing the military might, and just might, be more advanced are those that nobody else who's not in the business of killing civilian in the other side of the world is interested in.

The military is incompetent. Their only job is intimidating glorified militias not backed by the world reserve currency. They aren't ahead of anything, because if we're being fair, more fair than they deserve, they're good at wining battles, but they always fail at their long term strategy.

I see nipples

EMP protection exists, I forget the specifics though.

You mean Faraday cages?

President Clinton had a good speech about us building weapons faster than shields, so if we do build a proper star wars missle defence, we'll just build a new form of apocalyptic mutually assured destruction weapon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Typhoid Mary's with genetically engineered viruses aren't the hot new thing. Imagine a new strain of small pox and you are the only country with the vaccine. Smuggle in a suicide bomber during a period of non contagion, followed by him sneezing on everyone.

From the post I made on The US military had cutting-edge technologies as far back as the 80s. These days I don't even want to know what kind of CRAZY shit they have.

>The military is incompetent.
The people who _use_ the tech may do so badly but the people who do the R&D and create the tech are not military, i.e. General Dynamics, Lockheed, etc.

Man if I had a dollar for every bullshit idea that populated my mind... I'd be swimming in McChickens.

Well you see there's a reason biochemical warfare will get your ass nuked by sixteen different countries, and it's not just because they think your vaccine might be completely fucking useless in ten days after a new strain you hadn't planned for pops up.

Well, you could just use a bacterial culture resistant to common antibiotics and have an infection that cripples a population because it is too costly to produce adequate amounts of high intensity antibiotics.

Manufactured outrage is the #1 thing the military came up with. Think about the countless (pointless) discussions people have had over the decades about what the military has and what they're up to. All the while they're doing things completely under the radar.

The military is a great money vacuum that sucks the suckers in. Smart people do stay in, and a lot of them will move to the top of the command chain, but just as many will coast their way through 20 years of service and many more will arrive at their senior positions not having a solid grasp on the new framework they operate within whether that be technological, operational or whatever the fuck is going on.

most of the UFOs are chinese drones

It depends

Fucking Russkies, for example, are even worse than they were in 80s.

Fucking cancer of Humanity.

More advanced than the intelligence community, but less advanced than advertisers.

Again, you're really not getting the message that the rest of the world will fuck you in the mouth will explosiive, radioactive dicks for potentially trying to kill the entire planet. Air travel and daily global transports mean anything with a worthwhile gestation period WILL spread to way more than just your target location. Biochemical warfare isn't banned by the Geneva conventions because it's ineffective or hurts people's feelings, it's banned so that if your retarded ass starts threatening to do something liable to wipe out of 70% of the world population, the rest of the planet can rape you as hard as they want without starting WW3.

I question the ability of a nation to accurate determine Typhoid Mary was an offensive military plant, and even if they were reasonably certain, would be able to parlay that certainty into an actual attack.

unless they develop anti-gravity and time traveling ships I am not interested

>Eh, I'm *kinda* sure the 200m+ people in my country won't get glassed if I endanger the planet for no reason
There are also several other reasons a defective brainlet like you with underdeveloped risk/reward skills is not in charge of covert military actions.

>United States and other major players swing their big nuclear dicks around and sanction any third world nation for enriching anything, while asking them to stop contributing to global warming with their coal plants
>Be a despot in a dictatorship and have strict immigration policies anyways

Retards gonna retard, but the risk reward skill is entirely dependant on your current situation. I love the Geneva Convention, but it is asinine to think guerilla warriors are going to follow it and that you can hold a government accountable for guerrilla actions. Thankfully, guerillas are often limited in the tech warehouse (not always though.)

>Purposefully infect your own people with a virus in order to glass another country in self defence

Can't just glass people without a thorough, in depth and timely investigation.

The navy has a legit rail gun....

>railgun
Xi and Putin have hypersonic missiles so it's a necessary defense mechanism. rain guns are operated with the same principle as bullet trains. And Japs built those trains in the 70s. Not impressive.

At this point I'm just going to direct you to your local library to research how international relations work in a military context and save myself the trouble of sticking a finger in every retarded leak flowing from your brain.
And when that investigation comes to the conclusion that you're at fault and half the planet is out to get you your plan is....