Was the zoomer invasion of the internet for the better?

Was the zoomer invasion of the internet for the better?

Attached: 1566700344577.png (1096x1059, 1.07M)

I remember a day before smartphones.
Coming home to play Age of Empires 2, Quake, Doom. MOTHER FUCKING THIEF.

As irritating as zoomies are, theyre still miles better than millenials. Pretty much every zoomie i know is either apathetic or conservative. Wheras millenials are all whiny lazy pozzed trannies. Lesser of two evils

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

The zoomers didn't invade the internet. They inherited the internet. They were ALWAYS supposed to be on the internet. The people who invaded the internet were the early Gen-Xers. In their time computers were for nerds. The early Millennials adopted the internet and then the Gen-X'ers invaded it after the fact and flooded it with cat pictures and real life names and addresses.

>t. Zoomer trash

Attached: 15393437682650.webm (364x320, 684K)

>Ywn watch get home from kindergarten and watch Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece and Naruto on toonami again
>Ywn stay up past bed time to watch the new Total Drama Island again
>Ywn get home after a long day of school and play Battlefront 2 or Tony Hawk again
>Ywn hug your dad and tell him you love him again

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0 (1).jpg (1200x800, 110K)

DAMN WHY THERES KIDS EVERYWHERE. GOD DANG KIDS, WHY CAN'T EVERYONE STOP AGING SO I DON'T HAVE TO SEE THEM DANG KIDDYBOPPERS

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

It was going to happen eventually user, people aren't young forever. Someone needs to keep everything going.

Attached: 420.jpg (960x960, 190K)

wut

zoomers are at least better than millenials. I don't think they're as into the SJW stuff. Like they are pretty accepting if someone wants to be gay they just let them be gay but they don't have to be fags about it. zoomers are pretty based overall.

t. 30 y/o boomer

STFU Boomer

im in this picture and i dont like it

21 here. pretty sure im technically a zoomer idk I'm in a weird age spot where I don't know what gen I belong in. FUCK ton of SJW's in highschool and even more in younger years.

hmm weird I never seen em, I'm 32 though and not allowed to go inside schools so it makes sense I guess

under 24 is zoomer
24 to 29 is millennial
30 and over is boomer

Attached: 00000.jpg (200x200, 9K)

This is in Canada though. makes sense why there is so many but not at the same time. literally no one fucking cares if you are a trannie/gay or what ever the fuck you call it but they still insist on people not accepting them

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO people younger than me aren't allowed to feel nostalgia

Attached: crybaby_cuckmaster.jpg (785x731, 112K)

I'm 18 and pretty much no one in my school is overly political except for like 1 or 2 people. Maybe it's because I'm from an area with a bunch of spics, but whatever.

Fuck off, wintoddler. You are as bad as a zoomer.

That's because zoomies are the most vapid consumerist generation. Say what you want about the tenets of far left post-modernist marxist politics, at least it's an ethos.

I'm 20
Hijacked was my favorite map desu, but BO2 was the only cod game I really got into. I bought ghosts for PC but my laptop literally didn't have the ram to run it, so it never got played and I fell out of playing COD. I think about that time I moved on to playing team fortress.

I was only into mw2 and BO1

Why did he not instantly destroy her?

it's staged jim

WINDOWS ME MASTER RACE.

Incomes the ZOOM SQUAD

Attached: a46c0dc.jpg (377x670, 33K)

>September 9499, 1993

I'm 31 and I love some zoomers, how honest they are. They cannot help shit because it's what they're provided by people my age. My generation (including me) is to blame for this. We feed shit to them and then find them annoying somehow. We are their parents and caretakers and all we do is bitch and complain more than em.

That's because you're a cuck

you see, the internet gives people a voice, even though they don't deserve to have one. IRL they obey as they should, mostly. but on the internet, oh boy. it is a train wreck to say the least

>people born in the 1980s are boomers
kys

>"""nostalgia""" towards 5 years ago
>"""nostalgia""" towards shitty cucked times where nothing worth remembering happened anyway

g a m e r s

this
FUCK KIDS
hang on, someone's at the door

Real men don't beat women. Where's the honor in an unfair fight?

Glad to see emos are still the same. I remember seeing this shit on MySpace all the time.

>Canada
My condolences.
This makes no sense.

Kids born 2011 onward are Gen Alpha but will most likely be the most cucked of all gens

Hopefully after that is Gen Omega and we can finally have rapture.

lol, fucking based

Cuz he was clearly in the wrong

1994:dead
accurate

>le ebin zoomer, boomer, millenial meme
>le ebin pozzed tranny meme
>added politics for extra flavour

Your post is everything that is wrong with the modern internet "culture". literally. Add a Pepe and you will be 100% pure condensed cancer.

seething

not an argument

>le boomer vs zoomer
Yet more divide and conquer for the gentiles.

>zoomers
>conservative
If you went outside and weren't stuck on Jow Forums all day you would know that not only you're wrong but you're a retarded faggot aswell

>post modern marxist politics
holy shit if you don't know what those terms actually mean don't use them

Where's the honor in getting assaulted in public?

A crying wojak would be even more cancerous

Yes, better than millennials.

you can defend yourself without resorting to assault

You're right. Manslaughter is better.

american logic

Im Israeli