Apple just won

Attached: apple pen.jpg (1162x1458, 525K)

>teachers and professors on strike.

Nice, the pencil on the ipad pro anyway has really low latency

At least Steve Jobs isn’t here to witness this disgrace.

>The phone can wirelessly charge the pencil
Nice
>No slot for the pencil, needs a case
lmao

"who wants a stylus?"
btw apple has seriously fucked up and the numbers are showing that. nobody is trusting apple anymore

Back to your designated shitting street Rakesh.

Attached: 1540962095432.jpg (643x960, 255K)

>apple copies 20 year old PDA features
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1564167401866.jpg (2600x1736, 754K)

That they invented with the Newton... fucking zoomers man. You’re such bummers.

Attached: D36730A3-D5DC-42B5-9C06-A7F3581E7D90.gif (392x390, 635K)

Are Appleniggers going to pretend Apple just invented the stylus now?

They just did, stop trying to rewrite history with your fake news.

I thought Samsung was copying them and not the opposite?

Weird

Attached: F5068D5F-6297-471C-AFF0-0E74BDE4C24B.jpg (1125x2433, 949K)

>Based apple just invented the stylus
>local Jow Forumsaytards already seething
based and redpilled, going to preorder 5 of those phones as soon as they are available

I must remind them.

Attached: .png (789x616, 151K)

I'm sure they'll get a sales boost from all the Apple cultists lining up to buy their Pencil but I doubt it'll make a lasting impact. Didn't Steve Jobs himself make fun of the stylus when they announced the first iPhone?

Jobs is such a hate/love guy. He is such a sociopathic monster, but he could deliver a product, produce a company image, and lead a company without a doubt

Yeah back when all you could use was a stylus... post the whole article.

It was also back before he died.

I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean in relation to this. There was a point in history when “smart phones” all uses a stylus and they fucking sucked. Steve wanted people to be able to use their finger instead. Now we have the finger capabilities but some people like to draw or take notes on their phone and we have the ability to also do that. What’s the problem here?

The only reason a stylus would exist now is for niggers to pretend they're being productive on their poverty public transport in front of their Massa's while in reality they're shucking and jiving on tindr and grindr

A decade is a lot of time for technology, factors change.

Then again your "aesthetic"* Thinkpad is probably older than that.

(*ultra low resource minimalized bare bones system tuned to be kinda usable today.)

I had a reply to this but you’re a fucking retard. Read a book you sound like the nigger straw man you have built up in your head.

>I had a reply to this but you’re a fucking retard
MUFFUGIN BIX NOOD GIBS ME DAT

You understand why a strawman is a logical fallacy yeah?

I’m German you ape.
If you’re using one yes, and he is. If he’s so opposed to “poverty public transport” I’m going with mommy drives him everywhere and doesn’t ever encounter the nigger boogeyman he’s built up in his head from surfing Jow Forums 24/7 and rotting out his brains. In reality I’ve never seen a black person on the subway using a Samsung which up to this point was logical choice for a phone with a stylus.

fagot

No they didnt you fucking retard. Get the hell off this board before you say some more zero iq stupid shit again.

Are you so juvenile as to need to be told that two wrongs don't make a right?
Also, you filthy newfaggot, people have been making fun of niggers on this site long before Jow Forums existed. The odd ones out are those who defend them but, leave that to the numale "Germans" who exemplify everything gone wrong with the west.

Post the first pda then big brain.

This is the first use of stylus

Attached: the-history-of-the-tablet-pc-20100331013620168-000.jpg (480x378, 29K)

psion made the first pda

As a Galaxy Note user since II, about fucking time Apple did that. Stylus is an incredibly underappreciated tool, maybe copycats will finally pop up and end Samsung's de-facto monopoly on them.
Also japs love drawing on their smartphones on commute and LOVE iPhones. Maybe now the quality of average twitter sketches will improve.

I’ve been here for 12 years, so cool assumption. I’m not defending anyone, I’m stating the fact that I’ve never seen a black person use a stylus ever. I’m American but my family on both sides are from pre war Germany, not one of merkels faggots.

Apple made it first shut the fuck up
Wrong, apple made the first stylus ever.

That’s a big pda.

>t. New fag bug man
>samefagging

>t. Right wing retard
Destiny BTFOs you cucks all day. Fuck off bigot.

First of all retard faggot. The previous faggot said apple is “stealing” 20 year old PDA features. They invented the PDA that used the stylus. Get your head out of your ass and actually comprehend what you are reading rather than have a autism shitfit to prove on an anonymous shit posting board how bad apple is.

>pol buzzwords
Cool!

>t. Right wing retard
You pieces of shit always resort to ad hominem when you get BTFOd. Go cry about whites going extinct or something.

Attached: 1546817504058m.jpg (1024x490, 58K)

Busted big time by the detective on duty.

Attached: AEFAA6A5-10BA-4297-9A2B-9A9E4FCB9085.jpg (1125x578, 308K)

I don’t want kids lol guess I’m not helping to further the white race.

Americans being mutts is one of the prime reasons why the white race is dying out...

KIKE SHILL DETECTED

Guess you and nigger guy better start to ahem have sex.

Fuck off racist nazi scum

Attached: 357AD9CC-5082-44B5-92D6-C809AB7412BB.gif (415x323, 1.98M)

Fucking piece of shit.

idk, I've said the same thing about enough Apple products, at this point I have to recognize a pattern and think that it will sell like crazy and be considered revolutionary. It falls under the exact same template as their previous releases that made them huge. Take a product that either had a sustained run in the past or exists currently in a niche market, stylize it and make it marginally better (at least in perceived value), market the shit out of it, make billions. See: MacBook, iPod, iPhone, and the iStylus or whatever this is.

Attached: 1424130133170.jpg (354x367, 47K)

Shut up nigger

Attached: 70CFD716-F3B1-4283-B6D3-ECFBBEC4B3FE.gif (512x512, 624K)

Rolling for spinning in grave.

For you.

I tried looking through the posts to see how all this started and now I feel dumber for it.

>drawing on a business card sized device

Most of them will just store the pencil in thier bumholes.

The Apple Pencil is extremely slippery, you ain't drawing shit on an iPhone.
The S-pen works well on a small screen because it offers some sort of resistance when writing/drawing.

But yeah, I would like chinese manufacturers to copy the Stylus, add some sort of Huion/XP Pen-tier digitizer to one of those Oneplus phones, would be pocketable perfection.

This ship sailed 6 years ago with ChromeOS. No government is going to pay apple prices lmao.

>task manager is a bad thing
Enjoy restarting everytime an app doesn't respond

I like the stylus in my note 8. It is useful in very specific scenarios but it is tucked away inside the phone.

Without a slot for the stylus it's just fucking dumb. Where are you going to put a pencil to use with your phone? Just shove it in your pocket? Yeah, smooth.

>Apple just won
>Samsung taking Notes

Not quite.
It was back when resistive touch screens were the norm and UIs generally needed a stylus for fine control.
One of the main things Apple did with the iPhone was make a good touch UI for hand use so that a stylus wasn't as necessary to avoid frustration, but the stylus wasn't the only thing you could use.

Magnetically attached to the back of your phone.
But that's a good thing, because you paid $200 for it and people need to see that you're better than them.

>you have to buy it separately and it cost 100$
great deals for drones, also no slot for the pencil, so you need a special case

Attached: 1566664493884.png (827x815, 922K)

>Magnetically attached to the back of your phone
Sounds retarded unless it's embedded into the back somehow.

It is retarded, but that's what it's going to be.

Attached: iphone_pro.jpg (720x480, 39K)

> a stylus for a iphone
> apple have won
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. oh that's hilarious.

Must admit they did this right.

> low latency
> 20ms
> quick! rush out a patch to make it less!
> 10ms
> this is low latency
corporate cock sucking prostitutes, everyone.

how are they 10 years behind smashit ?

Dude, try it. It's dope.

because they're dangerously incompetent.

They may be late at times but they're always great. See Apple Watch and how it cornered the smartwatch market despite being last out of the gate.

Why is there a massive hair on the projector lens?

Wow, so the stylus support is finally there. Steve must be spinning so hard in his grave that he could generate enough energy to power the entire world.

Who needs this? Phone screens are way too tiny to do anything useful on them with a damn stylus.

Less slippery than plastic nibs. Plus they can release more rubbery tips for it, there should be a reason for them to unscrew.

I'm a wacomfag and I still admire what Apple did. It's way better than those shitty ntrigs that are in every other tablet nowadays.

this

Attached: steve-jobs-who-wants-a-stylus.jpg (568x346, 14K)

Zoomer faggots who don’t actually know what Steve Jobs opposition to the stylus actually was but latch onto the sentence that mr apple man don’t like no stylus so applefags bad.

Attached: 5115BF2E-0E32-4843-9EB9-A431D3B2363C.jpg (326x400, 40K)

I think my compac i50 or something had q touch screen, and the ability to make calls,calender, webbrowsing

Basically they stole the compac design

For a given definition of stylus. Light pens existed even earlier.

Attached: ImageToNews_Sketchpad-01.png (4750x2667, 1.54M)

>See Apple Watch and how it cornered the smartwatch market despite being last out of the gate.
It did what?

gay cancer cooked him alive

You mean Dauphin DTR-1

Attached: dauphin-dtr-1-keyboard.jpg (640x526, 57K)

windows? phew, getting fancy

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1135x801, 193K)

Not him and I have one, and even previous latency was beyond great ... but I don’t notice that many differences compared to cheap ass styliuses I used on HP TM2 from 08 or Samsung N 8000 from 2012 beyond the much better form factor and the tool switch thing. I had delays on these when drawing fast (shadowing) but it felt like an issue with performance of the device, not the pens.

Plus they had the advantage of not needing power and being included for free.

They are doing literally everything Jobs didn't want to lmao

That article was released two months before iOS 4, which included a task manager.

>I use my imagination to interpret famous people's word

Is the pencil $100 or $200?

$999 + tip

>Coining a term means inventing.
Styluses were around for a lot longer than that, and in your screenshot you can even see the first PDA was produced by IBM.

>amerimutt fingers are so fat they need a stylus for their phone
Haha, this is just sad

Attached: 1493569733533.gif (227x221, 980K)

Based.

No they said first stylus ever.

I have to agree with you.
It's hard to understand because tech people ("tech people" as in the 2008 meaning) have no problems with more complex user interfaces, so they don't see any advantages to apple products.

>suicide nets for teachers

!g visually, 20 ms isn’t even detectable
That just feels instantaneous

Just because people can work with shittier interfaces doesn't mean they want to and wouldn't benefit from something better.