Why are iems more popular than earbuds when the latter objectively sound better (due to wider soundstage) and are more...

Why are iems more popular than earbuds when the latter objectively sound better (due to wider soundstage) and are more comfortable?

Attached: NICEHCK-Vido-Earbud-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbud-Dynamic-Flat-Head-Plug-Earbud-Bass-HIFI-Earphone-Bass.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

because people are idiots

you dropped a "n't" there

Better isolation and less sound leakage

Alot of people can't use these as they just fall out. Also if im in public I would want some sound isolation.

/thread

>isolation
A meme that can literally kill you.

A meme that lets me listen to my own music instead of your anime-music that's leaking out of your shitty earbuds.

Attached: 1564178019813.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

Are you retarded? Earbuds sound awful. The lack of a seal means 0 bass

also, earbuds would make you turn up the volume even higher to drown out background noise, making it even worse for your ears

how are earbuds more comfortable? the fuck

>muh bass
nigger

Sound doesn't leak unless your volume is morbidly high.

Not true.

IEMs are literally a foreign object inside your ear canal.

They are trash. Fuck off with your meme thread.
Either you use headphones (lol) or IEMs.

>they just fall out
Except that's a fucking meme, everybody have been using them since forever and I've never heard anybody complaining about that when it was the only type of earbuds available

someone explain to me why pic related are considered IEMs and not buds? They fit the best, in my ears, of anything else out there. Whats the current meme bud I can order from chinkland?

Attached: shopping.png (1280x1280, 32K)

>works on my ears so must be a meme
I literally can't wear them, they fall out if I accidentally touch the cable just a little. People have different ears you retard. How fucking braindead can you be?

Attached: 1541888663005.png (1296x1458, 217K)

Why would a sane person want to drown out background noise when they are outside?

Are all IEMs users dead eyed spergs afraid someone will talk to them or is this thread just bad representation

>I literally can't wear them, they fall out if I accidentally touch the cable just a little
Dude, there is something wrong with your ear. See a doctor ASAP.

I bought pic related and was pleasantly surprised at how good they sound.

Attached: 71JTjLSY1+L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 13K)

only if you're neurotypical and can't self-validate

I love waking up to zero messages on my phone.

This has been causing AirPod users to experience headaches, and then blame the few milliwats of shining radio because it's also known by the scary R-word

Most IEM users don't put them into their actual canal, just the wide bit outside it.

user I think he means sound isolation from things that might kill you out on the streets like oncoming cars

Not him, but I don't think that is what he meant. "Isolation a meme that can actually kill you" can be interpreted in mostly a couple of ways, the one you present and the one of social isolation, which supposedly all studies point out it does kill you a slow death, earlier death. So I don't see how else you could take what he said. I don't know why im posting this.
Loss of hearing

>janky plastic shit vs soft memory foam

Any non sperg sees it’s about actual dangers outside.

both of the posts he replied to, plus the entire thread, is about sound isolation

I honestly can't understand how you can interpret the post being about social isolation, geographical isolation or whatever else, but oh well

What are you basing this statement on?

Most are using olive tips instead of superior flanges. They can't reach further than that.

You keep saying "most", did you conduct a survey? How do you know?

I happen to own the ones you used in the OP and they have absolutely shit tier isolation