All I hear today is China this China that... In what technologies and manufacturing does Japan still leads?

All I hear today is China this China that... In what technologies and manufacturing does Japan still leads?

Attached: Intron_Depot_1_52.jpg (1280x1893, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7oYtm3G0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

body pillow design

Hopes and dreams

Otaku cull when?

Nothing. They still use flip phone and DVD players. Korea and China are the leaders in Asian tech now

None. They were only ahead thanks to stealing transistor development from the US for a while, literally the only time they were ahead of anyone in tech.

Practically all of them.
Its the Nr.1 Country when it comes to technical relevant patents.
They just aren't as as good as China or some other shithole when it comes to producing garbage for the masses.

>technical relevant patents
Example plz

Wrong. China has pretty good dakis now, about 90% as good without the stupid censorship Japanese daki printers have for 50% of the price.

t. Daki fag

None, Japan's primetime has already passed, now they're dying out, quite literally.

automotive stuff, robotics.

>automotive stuff
To this day they haven't discovered you can protect steel from corrosion, at least for some time
>robotics
No, their robotics is a meme, all they've been doing is shit that looks nice on presentation but is useless for any real application.

>all they've been doing is shit that looks nice on presentation but is useless for any real application
robotics in a nutshell, user. at least japs are doing fun stuff.

I don't know how good are japanese with robotics but saying that robotics are useless for any real application is just fucking not true.

Industrial robots.

What do you mean with "example please"?
Just take a look at one of the thousand patents that mitsubishi, panasonic, sony and the like have filed in this year alone.
Japanese zaibatsus file so many successful and technologically relevant patents, in so many different fields, its astounding.
Don't forget that japan still has an internal market that foreigners don't have any clue about. Or did you know that Panasonic builds homes in japan?
They have so much tech for this kind of shit too.
The only thing that's visible internationally to consumers are typically just the toys and tvs, which China just manages to build/design more cheaply (not better).
Japanese Consumer products are still top notch, just kind of unattractive for most, since they aren't cheap.

i'm not saying robotics are useless far from it but my point is that there isn't anything new being made in this field. industrial robot dudes i know say they fuck around with aml all day and that's about it. the only people i know that do actual research are japs and boston dynamics which were acquired by japs if i'm not mistaken.

I guess I kinda misunderstood you there then because I was just thinking about how there haven't been any apparent advancements in robotics since ever but the tech we got is very far from useless.

I wish they had more publicity about the cool stuff they do.

Personally, I love the Panasonic Let's note series.

>muh patents
Go watch one of those cool japan technology channels, go watch the videos dating back to 2011 and tell me how many of those ever made it to market

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7oYtm3G0I