PSA: All Macbooks are now banned from flights

PSA: All Macbooks are now banned from flights

Attached: 1546284772065.png (1188x953, 713K)

People who bought macbooks, blown the fuck out.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (300x400, 30K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1561805612963.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

basepilled

Smart move, any macbook after 2012 tends to constantly overheat and thermal throttle. All that heat has to go somewhere and apple had the BRIGHT idea to make the entire laptop out of a slab of aluminium which does a really good job of conducting heat.

tl;dr all macbooks are officially ticking time BOMBS

Attached: 1542768822623.webm (582x698, 2.72M)

super based

Why aren't (((they))) scrambling to find stories of other manufacturers' laptops catching on fire?

baste

blasted

once again, OP is a shill and a fucking moron

Attached: fucking-moron.png (640x297, 41K)

Except we have CONFIRMED cases of 2018 AND 2019 models violently detonating into fireballs of aluminium shrapnel and TOXIC lithium gases. Can you really BLAME airlines for NOT wanting their million dollar planes falling out of the sky and killing all passengers onboard just because some braindead macfaggot cared more about a logo than the safety of his community members?

Attached: 06.jpg (720x528, 69K)

b a s a d o

Imagine if there's a way to gather the energy of this obsession for the greater good.

paste

cope

No MacBooks are banned on Delta flights, so I guess you'll only be affected if you're poor. (Mac owners aren't poor :)

based
cope

Seriously? Why the fuck would you fly on ANY airline OTHER THAN Delta?

Apple is -literally- handing out credit cards like candy to anyone with a criminal FICO score.

Yeah but it's a good card where in many/most places you get 2%. Just don't use the card since it's 1%

Lots of Apple users are poor because they spend all their money on trendy useless shit to look good (read: a Macbook and an iPhone) and then forget they need to pay bills and feed themselves.

because delta fucking blows?

It's literally the best airline

Just go to the Apple store after you reach your destination and get a new MBP. It's worth it to still be able to use the incredible product that MBPs are.

How fast is Apple going bankrupt right now?

>Delta
cringe

didn't this happen weeks ago?

Why are you capitalizing random words?

Because I hate Atlanta.

Attached: sherman.jpg (800x567, 250K)

have sex

bass desu

Now the only thing left is banning them from all the other places.

Attached: 3109745C8486418AB62B10157762E808.jpg (826x960, 56K)

Atlanta is full of humidity, heat, and black people. It's unbearable. Also ATL is a shoddy run down airport, presumably because everybody who works there is from the ghetto.

This, Apple won't lose any money, they will actually profit from this.

Because the other companies have competent engineers.

from atlanta. can confirm.

basted

BASED

biased

B

based and redpilled

na základě

based and iPhonepilled

Attached: iPhone.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

>A credit score is a statistical number that evaluates a consumer's creditworthiness and is based on credit history
>A person's credit score ranges from 300 to 850, and the higher the score, the more financially trustworthy a person is considered to be.
Yikes

can't have fags on the plane. better be safe than sorry.

Yes I mean it, say it, say the N word

These are toxic deadly fumes.... is this guy serious? What's wrong with millenials?!

Steve Jobs dies and everything in tech goes to shit. Ya'll can say whatever you want but the guy took it to his grave. Apple have their worst design with Tim Cuck in it, Samsung doesn't launch anything good, Satya Nadela made microsoft a fucking CIA subsidiary. Google became their own sovereign society (like jews). Tech is lost bros, tech is lost.

Okay, super shill

It's a sad generation of people these days. Teen pregnancy is at an all time high compared to the rest of the world, single mothers make up more than half of all mothers and most of them unwed, complete strangers are fucking like rabbits breading incurable high drug resistant STDs, credit cards are being used like free money, ect.

Attached: iphone7plus.webm (405x720, 2.85M)

Will isis take credit for exploding apple products?

Hurrah!
Hurrah!
We bring the jubilee

>single mothers make up more than half of all mothers
Their own fault.

>butterfly switches
>can't fly
F

>teen pregnancy is at an all time high
You mean, people are reproducing at normal ages? This is a good thing.
>single mothers make up more than half of all mothers
If they can afford it, what's wrong with that? Children are better off neglected than living with the average father.
>unwed
Marriage is a 3000-year-old unfunny joke where the punchline is murder-suicide.
>complete strangers are fucking like rabbits
You're only mad about this because you're not one of them.
>incurable high drug resistant STDs
Less people die of STDs today than ever before.
>credit cards are being used like free money
This is the very essence of America and the thing that makes it 10x more prosperous than any other country.

Nope, who do you think raised them?

No, it isn't. A HS diploma with 0 experience can barely get you a job at mcdonald these days. Teen pregnancy guarantees destitute poverty for children. How is that a good thing?

see above and kids without fathers tend to have life lasting psychological problems than those raised with both parents

nice meme, marriage is a safety net meant to protect children from destitute poverty and severe psychological damage from being raised by a single mother

I'm glad, incurable heavily drug resistant STDs are VERY serious

Until recent recently, now drugs barely do anything.

Lifelong debt slavery = prosperity?

>putting your hand/fingers so close to something that might literally explode and send shrapnel flying

Attached: 445577437.png (264x200, 25K)

>"shrapnel" from the soi plastic that is used for fruit toys
I bet a wooden chip is worse.

>glass
>aluminium
>the same as wooden fragments
You know they make grenades out of aluminium alloys, right?

iPhones are mostly glass and high-density explosives now.

>Source: my wormy arsehole

basted

>Children are better off neglected than living with the average father.
lmao this nigga got molested by his dad and thinks that's normal.

Glass is not an issue if you have a protective foil on the screen.

B

Basted.

Nothing's gonna happen you giant pussy

t. itodddler

Attached: BASTED.gif (220x164, 871K)

Attached: satania bassed.webm (1280x720, 732K)

Bassed.

That actually makes things WORSE. Instead of getting shards of glass puncture the first 1-2 layers of your skin and hopefully not your eyeballs, you now get a slug of glass slice you open potentially causing you to bleed to death before the paramedics can administer any aid.

Nice meme.

best girl ever

I've got myself a pro 2013 13 retina for literally $500 and it works well. Still prefer my XPS 15, but this mac is best toilet laptop I've ever had.

Steve Jandali planned it before his death. God is Great.

Attached: Allahu Macbar.jpg (450x600, 64K)

of course, they don't have the time to check the serial number of every macbook to make sure it won't explode midflight

>Allahu Macbar.jpg
kek

Wrong, even Skyking knew that men with class steal from pic related

Attached: alaska.jpg (840x473, 34K)

>Places it on wooden floor next to a metal container

blasted

kek

>safety of his community members
Fuck my community members! What have they ever done for me?

Imagine this. Somebody has a "hackintosh" laptop, they were able to get it on the flight no problem because it wasn't a Mac, but then on the flight one of the flight attendants notice that your MacOS X running on your screen and panics and you get thrown in jail for SMUGGLING a Mac laptop onto an airplane.

You know that family from Overlord that kept buying stupid shit to make themselves look rich until they died from it? Most macfags are like that.

Nigga I grew up with a single mom too but you're crazy. You shouldn't even have sex unless you're married, yet alone have kids. And having no dad is still pretty awful even if single moms breed with scum who couldn't have a kid except via degeneracy

>America
>prosperous
Imagine unironically believing this.

This man is from a long tradition of mercantilism and usury

Attached: 1563777182323.jpg (600x744, 17K)

It is, just most Muricans pay for it instead of benefiting.

nice fanfic but nobody uses hackintoshes.

B

(you)

although apple's batteries can ""explode"" the only way a reaction like this can be caused is if you forcibly take a sharp object and puncture the battery. you can actually see what appears to be an indent on the computer housing towards the end of the clip.

p.s. i'd never purchase an apple product in my life, but its not ok to spread false information

>Worse than Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Lufthansa, All Nippon, Emirates
>Even Thai Airways and Hainan Airlines are better
I dunno, definitely doesn't seem like literally the best.

based and redpilled

Basé.

Somebody beat you to it.
They posted this yesterday.
Do try to keep up, boy.