Why don't we hire mexicans instead of Indians?

>They are our neighbors
>Their food is delicious
>We've had a symbiotic relationship with them forever
>They want to live here
>Their holidays and religion are largely the same
>They're the hardest working people ever
>Open local development centers and you have much shorter business flights when travel is necessary
>Their accents are much more pleasing.
>Their woman are hot.
>No head wobbling.

How the fuck did we got on an indian path when nobody actually likes them? Mexico is an untapped market for programmers and tech workers

Attached: 51lRQSOJHFL.jpg (334x500, 37K)

There isn't exactly a flood of Mexican programmers.

We education system is shit and maybe 1:500 graduates begin competent programming, even nearshop had hard time to hire programmers and few good programmers goes USA but maybe ~1000 per year usually from top schools.

>t. Mexican

all the competent mexican programmers moved to USA
no point outsourcing to mexico to save cost since only the trash programmers are left
india makes the most sense if one is interested in cutting costs at the expense of garbage code
see the airbus fuck ups

>nobody actually likes Indians.

bruh boomers like Indians/asians more than whitoids, mexicans and black people combined.
they come to work does the work and go home. are flexible, don't whine and are willing to cut corners for profit.g retards don't work and have extreme self delusion about their actual skills.
you don't need to know algorithms/cs theory to build boilerplate crud app or just plain IT
look at the fucking stats highest paid subgroup/ lowest crime rates. don't disregard facts that don't suit ur worldview.
the meme about them being bad is just a meme.

Why not just hire more blacks and women?

when you have a lot of indians working in a building it tends to reek of their bad food and body odor.

mehicans have that nigger-tier culture where being smart makes you a faggot

And that's BASED!

There aren't that many Mexican engineers at hand.

That's dumb

>Why don't we hire mexicans instead of Indians
because they don't speak English

Your dumb

at DEFCON i met a mexicano programmer from mexico city and he was really into machine learning and AI and there were quite a few brown skins at the actual conference too.

>none at Blackhat though

Your're are

And how many Indians have you seen at those conferences, in comparison?

This isn't 2006, majority of them make an effort to have a basic grasp now, or at the very least are second/third gen.

Well indians hardly speak english too.

>you don't need to know algorithms/cs theory to build boilerplate crud app or just plain IT

Please tell this to the countless jobs I've been applying to

>Oh, you haven't been doing java for 13 years? sorry man, I can't work with you on this junior position

like what the fuck

>>They're the hardest working people ever
lol, nice one
those spics love their siesta
I used to work minwage jobs with a bunch of them, they'd all hang out in part of the plant nobody was in and just speak in mexican to each other while one of them watches the door

>minwage
You worked with shitty people, the good mexicans are actually hard working people.
It's better when they have a visa and aren't just undocumented retards.

>This isn't 2006, majority of them make an effort to have a basic grasp now
nope

>or at the very least are second/third gen.
also nope.

mexicans will live in the US for multiple generations and simply refuse to speak english.
Worse, they don't even speak spanish correctly.
They speak some devolved pidgin dialect that has a smattering of various english and spanish words.

>Well indians hardly speak english too.
they have a thick accent and 'Pajeet" will try to pass himself off as 'Mike'
But they quite literally speak the Queens' English

Not true at all user, and the only pretty women are the ones with white genes in them. Natives are ugly for the most part

not alot actually but the ones I did were either in groups with other Indians or they were completely alone not that I was paying that close of attention I was pretty drunk most of the conference.
from what I saw it in order of attendance
Whites
East Asian
Mexican
Blacks
SEA/Indians
btw if you haven't gone to something like DEFCON i reccomend it. Blackhat was for 1337 M4570R H4>

>the good mexicans
where are they, pal? I've seen dozens of wetbacks in my life and all of them were lazy retards

Attached: Niggeramerica.png (454x680, 472K)

your personal experience isn't universal

The good mexicans, generally, aren't illegal immigrants. You are biased.

oh no Indians smell, time to fire and deport them bois.
why do people think like an office grunt. do you think the CEO/cto gives a fuck. your cuckass better learn to tolerate that shit. and u better learn to decipher his accent in meetings.the person in charge gives zero fucks. they only see money, and your whiteass think you are better than the pajeet since you smell ”good” and can communicate better.
at the end of the day he sees you no different that the Indian, u both are some nobodies that he needs to pay at the end of the month.
if you think you can do better quit, and start a business, hire only fellow whites, see where it goes, beta level whining gets on my nerves.

I have experience with managing and hiring people. Companies will go the path of least resistance. Their job isn't to be philosophical or whatever. They need to hire the most qualified person. I understand why they would want to hire minorities because they're trying to undo discrimination, but you just end up discriminating another person for something they can't control. It's just a mess and that's not even what happens. Companies hire people just to boost their virtue signaling points and pretend like they care for publicity. You'll notice that since this wave of SJW garbage is not popular anymore, companies aren't doing this as much.

For me, I just care if you're qualified. The only people I discriminate against is Indians because they smell. All of them. It's literally a cultural thing they're proud of any no one around them likes it. I not making a joke or anything either. That's the only thing I discriminate on because it hurts everyone. Unless it's remote work because they're cheaper but lower quality programmers.

I'm sure there's something to say about how, for example, women would interact with men, or how minorities whose culture strictly prohibits things like transgender people would interact with each other. People just want to do their job, be left alone, and leave. However, maybe there would be small issues that would have major repercussions later on. Like someone sabotaging someone else they don't find in line with their beliefs or something like that. Or when it's time to recommend someone to a higher position they'll ignore them because of who they are.

I don't know. It's difficult. Sometimes I feel like it would be better if it was just all white men, but in today's climate the white "men" are the most degenerate out of them all.

Attached: m.gif (498x498, 1.19M)

Good thing pretty much all mexicans are mixed.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2018_01_20180108_Hours_Worked.jpg (960x684, 95K)

>posts arab
>mexican

Attached: Mia Khalifa Images (1).png (800x785, 896K)

They arent lol...

Working more hours doesn't equate to you being better, more productive, or anything of that nature.

Look at the state of Mexico versus the state of Germany. No one here would take Mexico over Germany.

mexicans take pride in blue-collar work only

they think white-collar professions are gay

First world countries suck the resources of poor countries.

They certainly are, look it up. Everyone is a mestizo over there.

Attached: meeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss.jpg (413x275, 34K)

Indian programmers are a phenomenon because there's a billion out of them and their universities and govt. realized that programming was an "easy" profession to educate tons of people (you don't require expensive facilities with hardish to come by learning material like medicine or trades)
Mexican education and government haven't shilled tech so much, most of their business with NAFTA relies on factory jobs, and even then there's "only" 120 million Mexicans.

There's simply not enough Mexican programmers for you to just switch from one to the other just like that. Paying a few cents on the dollar for Pajeets is just too convenient for companies

That's why their country is a shit hole and they come here to do their "prideful" work of mowing lawns for below minimum wage and being paid with cash.

That's how the real world works. All of us are equal but some of us are more equal than others. :)

Nah holmes. Fucking gringos won't hire them because of all their face tattoos. Stupid putos.

>>They want to live here
Shit, mexicans want to live in eastern europe?

Mexican here. We're basically le 56% face country.

software quality from indians is very poor. the inability to integrate properly can't be denied. there's a difference between being honest and being an idealist. indians just aren't liked it's as simple as that.

because mexicans are retarded at computers
t. mexican

but my personal experience is universal to me

repeat what you said a million times and make yourself believe that.
the one thing I have learned living in this world, is that people lie all the time, to others and to themselves.
people are much kinder to people who look like them than the ones that look different than them. I get it, it is much easier to believe in a conspiracy that the Indian next to you got his degree from a degree mill and can't properly KODE. anything to protect ur precious ego.
Lmao in this day where anything can be learned on the fucking net, you are telling me only the white man can produce good code. give me a break, honestly just say that you angry at the indian for undercutting you.
the last bastion of competency that a middle class white man holds so dear programming/it. it is pathetic, sucks to be poor, keep believing that only you can conjure magical code from your ass, while the rest of the world gets access to the internet and more free time. enjoy your delusions man dude.

Nigga, pajeets are just code monkeys, and I doubt your average college is worse than crowded rooms full of smelly shitskins.

>mexicans will live in the US for multiple generations and simply refuse to speak english
the first generation born in the states will be an English speaking CHI, what are you talking about?

Pajeets are cheaper and you can hire them in batches.

Most Mexican women are fat disgusting blobs.

>first generation born in the states will be an English speaking
that's what you think
you could go 5 generations deep and these beaners don't care to learn
it's not like the old days when mexican immigrants tried to assimilate and minimize their ethic differences

It's not hiring pajeets that's wrongs, it's hiring pajeets that didn't learn directly from the god of Java himself.

Attached: file.png (450x399, 318K)

Are you an Indian?

i always got this impression whenever mexicans shit on american-born mexicans aka chicanos

Those are the moms, try a young Latina and you'll thank me later

yes been here for 15 years.

Mexicans can't even get high school right

My Mexican family doesn't really seem to be too hard on me for being "smart" or "American", but that's mostly because they're dirt poor and know tech stuff pays well. Or at least better than what they earn.

Attached: _106748669_mediaitem106748668.jpg (660x371, 27K)

Wow. Good on you pointing out the boomers Captain obvious. Boomers of all races are fat disgusting blobs.

>u
The telltale sign of a currynigger posting on the Internet.

>Less than half of India’s children between the age 6 and 14 go to school.
>A little over one-third of all children who enroll in grade one reach grade eight.
>At least 35 million children aged 6 – 14 years do not attend school.
>53% of girls in the age group of 5 to 9 years are illiterate.
>In India, only 53% of habitation has a primary school.
>In India, only 20% of habitation has a secondary school.
I don't even need to lookup mexican statistics to know they are better than this.

typing 3 letters instead of 1 to convey the same meaning on an anonymous board, telltale sign of a basement dwelling retard. U got me, dude now I must focus on writing that oh so smelly code that your kind h8s so much, sucks to be making money and shitposting on 4channel at the same time.

Oh shit, Mexican stats are low, but Jesus Christ pajeets are fucking poor

Attached: lmaoNiceStatsReturnYourTrashDegree.png (1236x137, 11K)

Legit, they're too expensive.
Actual skilled Mexicans (read, the ones not close to the US boarder, those are the retards of the county) are floating Mexico as the 15th largest economy globally. Per capita they pull WAY more money then Indians.

sir u okay?.....

So? India is still poor as fuck and indians are uneducated. Just because you were born in a big city that comes close to the average shithole city doesn't mean your country is by any means decent or even comparable to something like Mexico, that is not even close to first world standards. Pajeets are literally subhumans.

I don't judge people according to their race. Am I an edgy contrarian or what?

Because indians are inexpensive and are only hired for menial jobs. In the other hand, mexicans that move to USA legally are result of the so called "brain drain" and actually do some relevant work, just like other third worldies.

I didn't either until I entered the workforce and got some real life experience... it changed my outlook on things.
Still judge people on a person by person bases, there are good a shitty people of all walks of life, but at the same time there is reason why stereotypes exist.

wow, there's even more dumb people in india that I thought.

Literally has nothing to do with anything

chicanos always shit on mexicans who cross the border legally

What? I'm Chicano and have never heard this. Where are you from?

If I were you, I would ignore these cumskins.

They can somewhat hide their accent with enough practice. A pajeet will always sound like a pajeet.

but there's more people attending school in india that there is on USA, americans btfo

I'm from Mexico, lived in Edinburg, TX for 2 years and a half.

% of population is only thing that matters

>They want to live here
not the kind you want
>We education system
spoken like a true spic
this, they are retarded.
even in college, getting good grades and knowing the answers to problems is bad.
Just take pajeets, at least they try to learn something
t. mexican math student

Because spics are dumb while Indians are smart

has more than 12x population.
has states with 95 percent literacy rates
has states with 45 percent literacy rates.
India basically is a country cobbled up together after the anglos left. If I where to go 200 miles west of where I am now, I reach el paso 200 miles to the east I reach Houston. in both cases, the same language and culture, with a variation in percentage of Hispanics along the way. do the same thing in India, u just passed 3 groups of people with 3 languages. an apt comparison would be comparing India to Europe. my point being the stats you just posted are shit since they provide you with no insight. the main goal of statistics is to gain knowledge through numbers. you just looked the stats at face value and concluded that Mexican education system is better than India. truly remarkable, is this is the power of higher education in mexico/burgerland.

but hahaha

Keep on parroting about the accent until you feel better

Because most Mexican programmers will only program in the finest Lisp dialects, something your average Cnile American couldn't understand.

Weird, from southern RGV and never heard anyone say this

>you just looked the stats at face value and concluded that Mexican education system is better than India.
That's literally how it works. Your country has shit education and shit people, just because some parts are somewhat developed (that I'm sure don't even come close to the level of development of a south american country) doesn't mean anything. Keep seething, Pajeet Poo in Loo. Even chinks are better than you.

>has states with 95 percent literacy rates
>search it on google
>this is one of the first results
fucking shitskins

Attached: newfile.png (673x521, 290K)

when your population is 12x more than Mexico, you can afford to have 40 percent of literate folks lol. you morons bitch and whine now, imagine in 15 years when most of those kids coming up with access to the internet hits the marketplace. you guys actually think, that you can compete. purchasing power in America is already peaked. if you want to do business in the next decade, better learn mandarin or hindi bro.

really cherry picking some retarded Mallus on a marijuana binge. that entire state would dry up in an instant if not for that gulf money. actually is a pretty comfy place to live once retired. better than living next to gun crazy vet next door. literally pulled a gun on some jehovah's witness the other day for soliciting him. was so funny, quality of life is so shit, you can see the despair seeping through everywhere.

>India superpower by 2020: the post
Don't make me laugh. Your country only has some relevance because your stupidly high population (do you even have condoms btw) and by having some GPD next to something like France that is 5-8x smaller and have 1% of your population. India is basically what you would get if you put the whole Africa in a small piece of land. If something like Brazil or Russia haven't managed to become first world despite actually having the potential to do so, you have absolutely no chance. Try in a few centuries, if you nuke half of your population and fix your current problems.

Attached: 1531342666878.png (800x949, 356K)

>getting morale boosters from tight tamales walking around the office making white roasties fuming with rage
I'm with you OP, would bleach / 10

Attached: joey.jpg (600x451, 43K)

Found the poo

Attached: 1528325796179t.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Humor me, suppose I'm Indian and I look exactly like pic related, will I be treated well by girls in burgerland?

Attached: a0da96584c78502b2c07ceea28dfb627.jpg (504x960, 60K)

/thread

stop being a typical delusional curry, you might think you look white but you don't

Do you have a thick accent and do the head wobbling? If yes, you have no chance.

>exactly like pic related
nice reading comprehension, by exactly I mean his phenotype and facial features too.

>in today's climate the white "men" are the most degenerate out of them all
don't you mean white women, or are you talking about the male soiboys?

Wouldn't Stacy be more of a liability outside of Poos because she's most likely to go on maternity leave OR falsely accuse the gross nerd of sexual harassement?

Chad talks like a call center employee in Mumbai and wobbles his head so hard people think he's on speed but he gets laid nonetheless
girls think he's quirky and funny.

nah bruh why nuke when there is free land everywhere else. we will just immigrate into your lands, get them jobs. while u fucks go on doing whatever is that you do. please disregard the smelly old me. just collecting that paycheck and living that easy mode life. twas fun, but unfortunately my time for today has run out.
Thanks for listening.