I forgot my encryption password. I just got on my plane for a trip. Fuck this homosexual planet

I forgot my encryption password. I just got on my plane for a trip. Fuck this homosexual planet.

I've tried all my usual passwords but I think I was trying to be cute when I set this up the other day. I'm so fucking mad

Attached: 1549406306.81319799.png (1280x720, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/phobia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing can safeguard against stupid

Dude just keep your boot unencrypted.
And everything else encrypted to shit.

Nice plausible deniability user. Or you could just be a retard.

i just use the windows activation key sticker on the bottom of my laptop for my encryption key.

>Do stupid thing
>Get mad about it
Don't get mad, just think of it as a learning experience. Next time, you won't do stupid thing.

Smart to post this for evidence so when the feds raid you your defense can post back to this thread and be like "see he forgot the password and made a thread about his frustration"

How long is your password? What chars do you use (alpha-numeric, symbols, etc)? What encryption tool?

You might have shot at running a dictionary attack, brute force or a more directed attack with rule based attacks if you say remember certain parts of the password.

That's the thing, I can't remember anything about what I was thinking when I did this. I assume I was thinking "oh, I'll add a new password into my rotation" I could probably crack it, but I keep good enough backups that I'm considering just hitting a best buy for a USB and see if I can convince them to let me use a computer to throw an ISO on it. Looks like I forgot the recovery USB I always keep in my bag. I'm never fucking encrypting my boot again.

nice try at having a preemptive alibi so the police can give you credibility @ interrogation user

>dumb moron
>homophobic
Why are those two always one and the same?

>doesn't have bootable USB drive
>doesn't have a second partition
>has a mac

give it back jamal

Attached: applel.jpg (320x281, 30K)

>dumb post
>homophile
Why are those two always one and the same?

>I've tried all my usual passwords
This shit can't be real. No one would be this retarded. OP just stole the laptop and makes things up.

>homophile
That's even more turbo-incel than when you subhumans say "sodomite".

t. homophile

You're making up nu-words, autistic retard.
There is a term called "androphilia", which refers to heterosexual women and to homosexual men, though.

if "homophile" is a non-word, then so is "homophobe", homophile. I'm not calling you gay so "androphilia" wouldn't be an appropriate word. Your sentiment towards homosexuality (homophilia) is the opposite of mine (homophobia)

>he doesn't use a simple password + a static password from a security key + tpm + password manager for all other passwords

fucking casual

This is autistic and misses all the context. "-philia" and "-phobia" aren't just mirror opposites.
The word "homophobia" is synonymous with retardation. "Homophilia"'s closest synonym would be a whole sentence: "i am fucking retarded".

Also, "-philia" refers to paraphilias, which are specifically sexual attraction. You aren't a retardophile just because you like yourself, unless you also fap to your own reflection.
Phobias are irrational, which certainly applies in this case. If there was a rational opposition to homosexuality, it wouldn't be homophobia. So far all opposition to homosexuality is irrational, though.

How many times do you enter it to remember that?

The joke is he is heading to jail when the NSA asks him to unencrypt

nothing says "my side has a monopoly on being rational" like a post filled with insults

>encrypting root
just encrypt a specific directory next time. i just have a single node named 'enc' leading into an encrypted tree in my home folder. not that it will protect my data, pic related is how the chad cops operate, they don't give a shit about nerd games.

Attached: security.png (448x274, 26K)

>store the password on a security key
>literally can't give it to them if you break it / dispose of it

nobody's falling for that you dumb cia glownigger.

Shut the fuck up you goddamn sodomite filth.

>subhuman retard calling anyone filth
Reminder that homophobia has one of the strongest negative correlations with IQ out of all stances on politics.

Homo-phobia? phobia means fear, i do not fear faggots. I don't like being forced to believe that homosexuality is good and normal.

Want a protip for password generation?

think of a word, can be pretty much any word, it doesnt even need to be secure. Shorter, the better.
Now take this word, and convert it to base64.
Drop the == and there is your new password.
If you forget it or rarely use it, you only need to remember the ascii equivalent.
for ex, your password can be dickass.
This converts to ZGlja2Fzcw.
But of course this is a bit insecure, however, you can lightly pad the input and pad the output.

Want a protip for password generation?

Shit on the street, take the crap you made.
Eat it.
Profit.

I'll get right on it

>i do not fear faggots
That's right - you only fear one faggot. Yourself.
Your irrational hate of normal sexuality is absent in heterosexuals. Heterosexuals don't see homosexuality as some evil force, they just ignore it since it has no effect on their lives.

how the fuck do you not, you know, WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN?

You are mentally ill, I don't care who fucks who, I am against lgbt and other extremist retards that force people into believing something.
I have gay friends and they are people that support the things I wrote above, so grow fucking up, the world is not black an white.

>You are mentally ill
Epic projection
>lgbt and other extremist retards
You are the extremist retard here, far righter.

>Yu Ar a FaR RiGhTer
Nice argument, nigger-faggot.

>I believe that we should murder everyone who isn't a good slave to our subhuman order, not serving the one true totally true very true truth is a sign of insanity
>not far right tho!

I politely told you to shut the fuck up. Stop posting.

>I'm never fucking encrypting my boot again.
Put a password you remember, you mong.
Learn how to manage luks + lvm before it's trending in a few years once debian/ubuntu and fedora have this as standard option.
Also if you're protecting yourself from the gvt then OS encryption is pointless, you will give them the key or they will get throught it at some point.
OS encryption is here to protect you against physical (or lan) unauthorized accesses, NOTHING ELSE.

I will screenshot this and post it on Jow Forums.
Thanks for the laugh retard.
It's so sad that the world is 60% like you.
Grow up, tranny.

>i-i am laughing at you!
Why do you retards get angry so fast? I only pointed out errors in your idiotic reasoning.

You mean like a fucking password does?

>homosexuality is good and normal
Nature wants to have a word with you.
You can find homosexual behaviors in pretty much any specie that fuck to reproduce.
This is NORMAL because it was, is and will ALWAYS be a minority in every single specie that ever lived or will live on this fucking planet.
He has ABSOLUTLY NO effect on population and its survivability even among species that don't think and rely on instinct only.

lol

The effect it has on the population is causing middle-aged fags to rape little boys, which creates more fags
All homos get the rope, doesn't matter if it's a natural behaviour or not

>turn off pc if needed
>insert usb dingdongle
>boot from it
>alter partition, steal data, put rat, whatever
>turn off pc
>remove dingdongle
>walk away
>remote access computah from comfy seat at home or wherever is your intel agencie

OS passwords are useless.
only way to secure you pc is to lock boot order, lock bios, disable ME, encrypt OS

Why leftists are so fucking retarded, read the thing I wrote instead of writing shit:
> don't care who fucks who, I am against lgbt and other extremist retards that force people into believing something.
I have gay friends and they are people that support the things I wrote above, so grow fucking up, the world is not black an white.

There's the subhuman retard who blames innocents for crimes committed by priests.

I dont get why people DONT fucking remember to write down their passwords

Attached: Konata_3.png (500x500, 139K)

People remember to write down their passwords.
OP is a homophobe and thus not a person but a retard.

Homo priests too, I specifically said no exceptions.

Gay people are HIV bags.

Scientifically, objectively, they're heterosexual:
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

>Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation.
>22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals.
>However, in no case did this attraction to men exceed their preference for women....There were no men who were primarily sexually attracted to other adult males..." (p.180).

>Dr. Carole Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 352 medical charts, representing all of the sexually abused children seen in the emergency room or child abuse clinic of a Denver children's hospital during a one-year period (from July 1, 1991 to June 30, 1992). The molester was a gay or lesbian adult in fewer than 1% of cases in which an adult molester could be identified – only 2 of the 269 cases (Jenny et al., 1994).

tl;dr homosexuals are nearly completely absent among the child rapists

I'm in the same boat, except I forgot a password to a zip file with some design references I had. The files themselves aren't important to me, but the fact I forgot a month old password, that I entered a couple of times days after setting it, and didn't write down anywhere, is fucking with me, I feel like a part of me died. I can remember old passwords I didn't use in years but not this.

Ok. So you're saying that pedos should get the rope too. I completely agree!

You'll die though. Are you OK with killing yourself?

Wrong. X-o-phobia is literally translated from Latin as "a morbid fear of x" and has literally nothing to do with the rationality of your fear with regards to x. This is, in fact also it's commonly understood definition within the medical community. For example, acrophobia (a morbid dread of heights) is commonly considered to be an entirely rational fear. In the case that one has an irrational fear of x we still use the terminology "phobia". The usage of the word does not imply irrationality.

A small price to pay for salvation.

Also I want to add the following thing: I hate extremism, in every form.
What are doing SJW, LGBTQ and other groups are people, is disgusting.
They got too much power and even companies like Google and Microsoft now are scared to not include niggers, faggots and other people. They are not fighting for equality, they are against it.

>He has ABSOLUTLY NO effect on population
AIDS would like to have a word with you

>X-o-phobia is literally translated from Latin as "a morbid fear of x"
A word always has more than one meaning.
In this case, the meaning of latin word is less relevant than the medical term.
And medical term is about irrational fear, not rational fear.

>For example, acrophobia (a morbid dread of heights) is commonly considered to be an entirely rational fear.
Fear of heights would generally not be considered irrational and a phobia if it doesn't impair your functioning.
But if it prevents you from taking a completely safe elevator to go to your workplace, it is irrational and impairs functioning.

Based detached schizo who doesn't leave his room or talk to real people.

Nobody is fearing faggots, the majority of people that you call homophobes are just angry that they are being forced to do something.

YOU ARE A PIECE OF TRASH THAT DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING, GET A LIFE.
It's so easy to insult people without argumentation. :)

>afraid of using the proper word, having to use the slur every time
>"they are trying to get me to do something!" when no one is trying to get him to do anything
That's angry cope

>In this case, the meaning of latin word is less relevant than the medical term.
The medical term is derived from Latin. It's official medical meaning is a direct translation of the Latin meaning.
>Fear of heights would generally not be considered irrational and a phobia if it doesn't impair your functioning.
Exactly my point. Yet you would still be an acrophobe. As I said, the medical definition and the Latin definition are synonymous, neither imply irrationality.

>just angry that they are being forced to do something
Do what?
They're usually from a conservative family that stopped thinking long time ago to follow preceptes written an even longer time by people on drugs.
There is no logical or technical reason to hate on homosexual, we have yet to observe such behavior on animals that don't think but act on instinct.
It should give us hints about what they fear about homosexuals, if that ever happens...

I'm so sorry for you, mentally ill people should be cured.
Oh look at me, I'm inclusive and I love people of every race and orientation even if I don't know them!!! -common libtard

Oh, so you think every ( how you call them ) homophobes are from a conservative family? Too much freedom makes people stupid. Extremism + freedom = generation of degenerates.

>It's official medical meaning is a direct translation of the Latin meaning.
Doesn't work this way.
The medical meaning is more complex than just "fear". It is defined as an anxiety disorder.
>Yet you would still be an acrophobe.
Nope.
Unless you're talking about casual chat in latin, which I can imagine some fedoras might have.

>yur mentally ill literally only because you disagree with me
"OK"

AHAHAHAHAH
What's next, bad times make strong men and fate of the empires brohistory?

I really like the fact that you put words in my "mouth" that I never said.
That only means that you have 0 arguments and you lost this discussion.
Return to /lgbt/ where people like you can metaphorically lick each other ass.

rent free

>Return to /lgbt/
OBSESSED

I mean seriously, why do Jow Forumstards pretend that everyone who disagrees with Jow Forums is from a tiny board with 1% of Jow Forums's population?

Not every but it's a common occurence.
Even if you get to the conclusion homosexuals are a problem you just can't prove it from a stastistical pov.
Prove it, release a peer reviewed paper with a good pvalue to show us how nefarious they are nowadays.
Any other subjective analysis is fallacy.

In b4 a retard brings up a suicide statistic that shows that homophobia is a problem, but twists it to say that it's homosexuality which is causing the problems that homophobia is causing.

Why do people like you think that if I'm against lgbt, I'm from Jow Forums? I said that I'm not against gay people, I'm against being forced to like gay, black or other minority piece of shit. That's why racism or "homophobia" still exist, people like you make it happen.
The world is not black and white.

>Doesn't work this way.
Yes it does, in fact. Medical terminology is defined to be as unambiguous, and literal as possible, to stop the potential of confusion with regards to various diseases and disorders. You know literally nothing of how this works and I can tell after just talking to you for a few posts. You don't get to redefine how these things work just because you're losing an argument. The literal MEDICAL definition of X-o-phobe is -> One with a morbid dread of X.

Note, that it says NOTHING about the symptoms related to being an x-o-phobe. These could manifest in different ways, and the technical medical definitions of these things are specifically done so in such a way so as to avoid symptomatic associations between classifications and the symptoms themselves.

>they are forcing me to like someone! this actually happens, for real!

Good password practice is not to use "cute" passwords - ever.
If you're an arch fag get pwgen else if you're a debian/ubuntu fag get apg.
Don't use human generated passwords and make sure you have proper entropy harvesting set up with something like havegd.

I didn't heard an argument from you for all of our conversation, you got destroyed babe.

Alright, this is pointless without sources.
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/phobia

Now, provide sources that support your point of view.

Yeah, homophobia causes AIDS.

I want to add one last thing, some people, incels for example, because of the problems they have in life, start to think that "Hey, maybe I'm gay and that's why I'm having problems with females" and they start HRT or start to have sex with they own gender. That makes them depressed, because they are not really gay or trannies and in the end they kill themself.

Medical Terminology by Russel
Pg 187, Ch 11. Definition 18.

Sorry, I'm using a textbook written for actual doctors, not your po-dunk internet shit.

>Phobias are irrational, which certainly applies in this case
Like your phobia towards homophobes?

The rational stance against homosexuals is that they are inferior to heterosexuals in ever way and people should try to be the best they can be.

Homosexuals are the “fatass” of sexualities.

Their culture is also one of attention seeking, degeneracy, and inappropriate edginess. Their existence is incompatible with a productive civilisation.

>but not all gays are like that!
Yeah, they kind of are though. Even if they weren’t, just being part of that culture is enough for a hanging. :)

>just being part of that culture is enough for a hanging
Utterly based.

Retardeness and blindness are also found in ever other specie. That doesn’t mean that being a blind retard is normal and natural.

All those fucking projections, holy shit.
>inferior
>fatass
>attention seeking, degeneracy, and inappropriate edginess
You described yourself in so much detail.

Yeah, I agree.
You have to be subnormal to be a blind retard AKA homophobe.

>they just ignore it since it has no effect on their lives.
Not true. See: the decline of western media, pride month, and workplace etiquette.

All things that have made normal people’s lives worse thanks to homosexuals.

this is why i want to buy a proper x230 laptop

>the decline of western media
All entirely because of heterosexuals just choosing different media to watch.
>pride month
No effect on lives of heterosexuals.
>workplace etiquette
That's entirely women.

You're making up problems where none exist.

That’s actually not science or objective in anyway. All they’ve done is change the definition of homosexuality and pedosexuality to push their agenda.

Fact is, if you are a male and you like dick, you are gay! Doesn’t matter how old or young the dick you like is. If you like dicks and vaginas, you are bisexual, another variant of the degenerate LGBT group.

>pedosexuality
A far righter who defends child rape.
Who would've thunk'd! This totally isn't the norm against far-righters!

Reminds me of the time I put my suicide note in an encrypted zip. Still can't figure it out.

then they just kill you lmao

>boot USBs
lmao just use drivedroid (unless windows)