A few months ago

>a few months ago
>read that Cox is going to start imposing a data cap
>think, "whatever, that data cap is probably going to be so high that the average person won't notice"
>fast forward to now
>data cap is 500GB/mo
>going past that cap is $10 per GB used, or $50 (on top of your current bill) plus a shitload of fees if you don't switch to the new Unlimited* plan
>Unlimited* plan isn't actually unlimited, it's just slightly higher than the standard
>can't use internet at home anymore
>can't use my phone as a hotspot either because Verizon is apparently really good at telling when you're tethering and will nearly double your bill for it
>tfw this very post cost me money
wtf Jow Forums, you people told me I wouldn't notice a difference if net neutrality was undone and that it was all reddit scaremongering

Attached: crying computer wojack.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXFjvoU2APA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Net neutrality couldn't protect you from this, if it targets all services indiscriminately.

>land of the free, home of the brave

Attached: trumputin.jpg (720x379, 35K)

Have you tried not living in a third world country?

Cope.

>This is the future I voted for.
I regret voting for Trump more and more every day.

Ṡ̱̳̙͕̫̱̣̟̬̫̝̒̎ͪ̀ͣ̊ͨ͂̒̇ͮͮ̿ͪ͌ͩ̀̚͜͢ͅͅn̶̺̬̙͇̯͈͔͌̔̿ͩ̋ͤ̿͒̋͋͆̌ͪͤ̎͜͜ë̴̡̼̻̗̰͕̬͖͔̤́́̊͆̄̍͗͜e̵̡̨̠̝̠̖̦̤͔̯ͦͤ͋̄͂̿̽͂̇͟ď̴̛̤̹͙̮͈͖̙͓̼͉͚̟̤͕͗ͭ͌͊͟

>Vote for less government regulation
>Get it
What the fuck were you expecting to happen?

> I love to suck corporate cock but I hate when they cum in my mouth.

how are americans this retarded?

but da joos lmao

>data cap is 500GB/mo
Damn. I burned through 600GB just last night. Time Warner is based as fuck.

Why is both the government and corporations so evil?

Lmao coxuckers eternally btfo

>ISP's
>Capitalism
pick one

The cap is 1TB per month, genius.

Any cap at all is disgusting.

Can't argue there.

>data cap is 500GB/mo
You're talking about a datacap for smartphones, right?

That's just capitalism. Honestly the bourgeoise hit the jackpot when they started corrupting language by missusing terms, and making the working class believe their system is "human nature" and "freedom" to make their peons docile and confused. Accepting public education was also a good move on their part.

You can't fight back if you don't even know what you're fighting.

Fuck off shareblue

Thanks for taking the time to Correct The Record.

>Not getting raped in the ass to own the libs
Silly Eurocuck the culture war is all that matters.

mate, if you have data, you better use that shit wisely. Dumb wojak poster

Attached: hex__.png (468x437, 153K)

Meanwhile comcast has dropped the data cap if you rent their nice docsis 3.1 modem

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-180039_File Manager.jpg (1989x906, 735K)

Okay that's nice now how about the statist part

Cox is literally the only option where I live, and I can't just protest by not using the internet because I need a constant internet connection for work.

Coomcast post go

>meanwhile in Canada
>rogers internet plan in middle of nowhere
>unlimited for nothing
>don't even use it to it's full potential
cope

>gigabit connection
>42mbps upload

Attached: strawman.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Normal docsis 3.1 spec. Normal people arnt uploading large files

Shit dude I use more than that streaming shit from my Plex server to my phone over 4G.

>plex server
>normal

Net Neutrality was for business to business with the impact of users not experiencing the throttling. It had no actual consumer protections in it self

This is Jow Forums using Plex is normal.

The consumer protection was that you could file a fucking complaint with the FCC and they would investigate the company if they didn't fix your problem.

>streaming video requires more than 40mbps

Seeking and buffering does. Especially if you want to play video games while it occurs without lag or more than a few people use your Plex server.

>can't use my phone as a hotspot either because Verizon is apparently really good at telling when you're tethering and will nearly double your bill for it
Huh? Did you change the value of your pc to not be detected as a tethering device? I don't have any issues.

You got the shit tier? My datacap with Cox is 1TB.

>USA, creators of the Internet, home of the global Internet authority organizations
>lmao I'm your home ISP and now you are capped have fun and go fuck yourself retard
Jesus fucking christ, thank god that the Internet infrastructure isn't completely centralized.

The brand name is literally Cocks. What the fuck did you expect?

Attached: 1567204622970.png (402x516, 180K)

>cocks

this is why im data hoarding my favorite anime TV shows music and games eventually lots of isps will hey to pull this shit. at that point im cutting the cord upgrading my 4g then leeching off public WiFi whenever i need to add to my media collection

Hahahaha that upload speed
USA truly is a third world shithole

It's okay user, most Trump voters are too arrogant to admit they fucked up. You are a good person for realizing your mistake, and I wish more people out there were like you

Cox's data cap is 1TB/1000GB unless you go unlimited.

>>data cap is 500GB/mo
vote Yang so you can afford it

>Jow Forums, you people told me
You mean the russian bots told you. Them and the trumpanzees too stupid not to parrot everything they read from their propaganda sources.
Fuck you, you allowed this to happen.

I use about 700GB/week, good thing I don't suck cox

Attached: 730.png (600x450, 454K)

Meanwhile I can shitpost to my heart's content from my gigabit 800/200mbps connection while living in a hungarian shithole with no roads

Attached: 1565895122404.jpg (600x600, 84K)

My home internet was always unlimited. I even could burn petabytes if I want to. The only problem is my speed. I only have 100k down and 20k up. But I'm not an americanfag.

>government-granted monopolies engage in monopolistic practices
>this is somehow the fault of less government

Same only I'm in Bulgaria. Why is USA internet worse than in actual third world shitholes?

Anyone who votes is lower than dogshit.

Just use the only other ISP in your area, bro.

>Trump invented data caps
The 2019 version of "thanks Obama".

youtube.com/watch?v=YXFjvoU2APA

Net neutrality doesn't protect for data caps
Comcast had datacaps during net neutrality