Apple AR is dropping on Sept 10th 2019

Apple AR is dropping on Sept 10th 2019

Attached: Apple AR.png (3684x1902, 3.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2019/09/02/ios-13-code-hints-at-apple-ar-headset/
apple.com/ios/augmented-reality/
apple.com/au/today/event/coding-lab-swift-playgrounds/6565080387054577257/?sn=R384
appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=20190221044.PGNR.
fastcompany.com/90287049/new-apple-patents-reveal-smart-fabric-and-gaming-ambitions
apple.com/lae/ios/augmented-reality/
quantamagazine.org/a-mathematical-model-unlocks-the-secrets-of-vision-20190821/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how will my apple care compensate me when it burns through my retinas

Attached: Sorry Sir.jpg (215x274, 33K)

Not going to lie, that's the least bad looking wearable display I've seen so far. Assuming it's real of course.

this could finally be some real innovation
but battery life will prob be trash unless apple figured out graphene

Apple kneeprotectors dropping a day later

Attached: 084.jpg (336x700, 38K)

This shit is so ugly, it has to be fake ... but that's what I thought about iPhone 11 ... so guess it might be legit after all.

What sort of innovation AR is supposed to be? Even if they solved the battery life issue, it'd be a complete meme you try out for a few minutes before going back to a normal screen.

iOS 13 gave it away! Apples going to release AR on the 10th
engadget.com/2019/09/02/ios-13-code-hints-at-apple-ar-headset/

Attached: !.jpg (984x591, 46K)

Til the battery inside of it dies after a month of recharges then you have to pay for AppleCare™ so they can take fix it for you with their propriety tools that you need to not break them.

>it'd be a complete meme you try out for a few minutes before going back to a normal screen.
How do you know that? Existing AR technologies are shit, but if it were done well, I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be useful.

Apple has found a way to power the AR glasses via your iPhone 11. It'll transmit the power from the iPhone 11 through body conduction to the AR Glasses also touching your body. Don't worry it'll be safe :)
We understand everyone is scared of new technology!

Moot go home you're drunk! Btw how Google treating you old man?

AR could have some use for fitness, and for previewing messages, and for a convenient clock, but the only commercial application that it might be good for is medicine, where hololens has already been somewhat successful during surgery

How are you supposed to do something so limited well? Let's imagine the tech works perfectly: Interior decorators and architects may get something from it, zoomers who want to have AR games too, maaaybe some incels with their AR waifus but what is a normal person supposed to do with it?

At least the VR meme can offer full immersion, one day, when you don't have to wear a stupid helmet.

Now this would be innovative and practical but sounds like a total shitpost.

apple.com/ios/augmented-reality/

>notifications
>being able to read news while doing other things
>being able to get directions to somewhere via a HUD
>being able to overlay foreign languages with a translation (assuming a camera is built in)
>being able to use hand gestures to achieve common/repetitive tasks (again, assuming hand tracking/camera)

>Not going to lie, that's the least competent looking wearable display I've seen so far. Assuming it's real of course.

ftfy

I have to say, AR in that format just looks garbage. It's not properly static with the environment. It jitters. It has the wrong lighting. It really only seems applicable to children's games.
But as I said in , it could be good if done properly.

apple.com/au/today/event/coding-lab-swift-playgrounds/6565080387054577257/?sn=R384

Attached: Keynote_10th.jpg (3000x1688, 275K)

wtf this looks retarded it looks stupid why would you want a big ass BLUE CACTUS in the room what good is that? whowants a BLUE LIGHTBULB over on the LEFT there when they're looking at things? whoa borooooo, look at that epic PURPLE CLOUD at the TOP. who cares fucking stupid like you need a BIG FOOT in your field of vision on the RIGHT. hey guys look the name SARAH is just floating next to a fucking PSYCHEDELIC LEMON lmao oh and a SNAIL on the WHITE BOARD fucking hella fricken epic. ORANGE BALL anyone?

>the only commercial application that it might be good for is medicine
Well, yeah for niches like that it sounds great. I just don't see why a normal person would want the glasses beyond the novelty factor. Saving a few seconds to check the clock ... doesn't sound like a killer feature. Neither does the rest.

>notifications
>being able to read news while doing other things
Sounds distracting and annoying.
>being able to get directions to somewhere via a HUD
Okay, this sounds fine.
>being able to overlay foreign languages with a translation (assuming a camera is built in)
Sounds curberstome and weird. Besides if it's going to work perfectly one day, it'll turn people even dumber by taking the need to learn another language.
>being able to use hand gestures to achieve common/repetitive tasks
Waste of energy. Why would you want to do some Wi Fit when a few movements with your fingers would've done the job.

Most of the stuff would work better on a phone either way and the majority is gimmicky as fuck too.

Dropping the ball...again.

Apple seems to push out hardware with the proper implementation. Lets see if they make it.

Imagine the tumors

Eyebrow and jaw sensors to animate Apple’s Animoji and Memoji avatars. Tracking facial expressions and translate them onto virtual avatars.

Apple AR Headset Patent
appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PG01&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=20190221044.PGNR.

this

Attached: 1542958595120.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

They’ll do a better job than Google that’s for sure but I hope the Apple logo is not as prominent. Needs to have a subtle and elegant design otherwise you’ll look like an insufferable pretentious faggot.

I hope they break out some Apple Smart Fabrics on the 10th also ;)
fastcompany.com/90287049/new-apple-patents-reveal-smart-fabric-and-gaming-ambitions

That Smart Fabric Gaming glove will really give Apple Arcade a 1UP!

Attached: Apple Smart Fabric Gaming Gloves.jpg (954x750, 94K)

I could never use Glass because I'm blind in my right eye, will Apple Glass be ambidexterous?

Attached: B57720510A644FB6AA3FF3DAE5AD4C82_0.png (412x270, 145K)

They tend to care about accessibility, so there is a great chance for that.

That's nice. So what if you wear prescription lenses and can't even focus on the display inside of that?

Attached: steve-1561785781531.jpg (628x628, 83K)

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

Attached: 1560335834029.png (709x869, 522K)

Wow they beat Microsoft, then again that looks 100x more comfortable than the Microsoft AR. Also probably works 100x worse, but if it's anything like Google Glass, but this time useful in literally any way it might be interesting. If it can be jailbroken and used for other more useful projects then that would be neat too.

But it is the best looking. Have you seen the competition? They're cut down VR headsets that make you look like a fucking nerd.

However they're like that for a reason since AR is a power hungry bitch.

>Apple does an AR
>there's no rails at all, the only available optics are proprietary and non-removable, and it doesn't look like it takes STANAG mags
Yeah, that sounds about right.

>best looking
>some shitty fantard render
Kill yourself street shitter.

Attached: 1542860992498.jpg (643x960, 255K)

Attached: optigrab.jpg (790x535, 223K)

top kek

"you were using it wrong"

>Imagine being this delusional
You're actually pathetic. I'm not even an apple user, I'm just here because AR is neat and as of yet no one makes one that doesn't instantly make you look like an incel. Some company in China almost made one like Google Glass, but they dropped off the world right before Google announced Glass.

AR is for people who can't even control their own fucking minds. If you need technology to manage your perceptions you should unironically kys because you're only half a human at this point. This kind of shit is what makes me hope and pray for nuclear war. Our species has run its course.

Does Applel give you street shitters toilet paper when you go street shitting? How bad do your hands smell?

be the change you want to see in the world and kill yourself instead of writing posts that illustrate a teenager's understanding of nihilism

no one wants that. even apple can not manufacture demand for something that dumb

Attached: jensens.jpg (550x326, 34K)

>google some shitty fanboy's 3d render
>LOOK HOW AMAZIN APEL GLASSEZ LOOK GUISE
Kill yourself street shitter.

apple.com/lae/ios/augmented-reality/
This is so fucking annoying, in every fucking picture there is a nigger or a woman. I hate when something is forced.

>be the change you want to see in the world and kill yourself instead
I'm sure you thought that was really clever, and that makes me sad.
>a teenager's understanding of nihilism
>Nihilism induced genocide
You might want to try proofreading your posts.

Apples acquired a new math. Also they've partnered with an optometrist company to handle that issue with care.
quantamagazine.org/a-mathematical-model-unlocks-the-secrets-of-vision-20190821/

>you’ll look like an insufferable pretentious faggot.
That's their target market, user.

Nice english street shitter.

Language linguistic scrambling tech. So nones can trace this massive leak!
>Sips "Earl Grey"

>I literally can't comprehend the english language
I know you probably haven't had more than one highschool english glass, but even an ESL faggot could tell I'm talking about the AR that google glass copied.

>GPU barely PS3, need high resolution raytracing for inmersion first 5 generations are beta testers

>I know you probably haven't had more than one highschool english glass
Awkward.

>is dropping
We don't speak ebonics here.

Attached: rabbit_dropping.jpg (512x640, 33K)

I for one welcome Apple as our new AR Overlords!

Attached: monkey_fucker_dog_slapper.jpg (1853x1853, 306K)