If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear

>If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear
How do you counter this argument?

Attached: 1540447669089.jpg (770x510, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument
nytimes.com/2018/03/19/technology/facebook-cambridge-analytica-explained.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs
tehlug.org:80/files/solove.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by asking for their bank account pictures and naked pictures of them

that's just as childish as your pic

By pointing out that it's a logical fallacy, that wanting privacy has nothing to do with being lawful or not.

with a "fuck you", as brailents aren't able to understand arguments

*brainlets

you are not hiding anything illegal, you are protecting your information from being profiled, collected, analyzed and sold to 500 marketing companies. you dont want google/facebook listening to your microphone 24/7 for keywords of what you say, to profile your persona. you dont want 500 marketing companies knowing where you are 24/7, what you are doing 24/7 because then it turns the capitalist world into who can create best psychological advertisements to appeal to consumers instead of creating good products.

or just ask them for their bank info, passwords, emails or for their phone saying u will read their conversations.

"a bunch of other wannabe internet pseudo wight hippies fell for shit tier clickbait about their worthless data being super important and I want to fit in with them sooo you're wrong"

we get this question so much there is a wikipedia page about it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument

Glad I found this thread, i feel the good.

why do the govts of the wirld hide everything?

FPBP.

there is literally a fucking wikipedia page with a list of counterarguments and Jow Forums still can't do better than "muh bank card"

I may have something to hide in the future

stop planning to be a criminal in the future then user

You want to cover your tracks from corporations! Because BIGTech is just too damn nosey! As a consumer it's your right to protect yourself from rogue employs at corporations!

By having nothing to hide

By learning very basic facts about our history and legal philosophy.

Just because you don't utilize a right doesn't mean you should stand by and let others trample that right. Just like how if you're 100% supportive of the Government you should still stand up for free speech.

companies have proved time after time you can't trust them with your data

nytimes.com/2018/03/19/technology/facebook-cambridge-analytica-explained.html

Please let me watch you take a shit. Everyone does it, nothing you should have to hide, right?

you literally can't

Attached: HorribleSubs_Tejinasenpai_09_720p.mkv_snapshot_03.09_2019.08.30_14.38.48.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>I could care less if mustard is plaid!
>So what if I'm Clear?
youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs

You never know what you should've been hiding from them until they use it against you.

Why would I want somebody to use my data for free. Information is money bitch

Anything that seems immoral obviously

Your use of the famous hate website "Jow Forums" seems very immoral to me.

>Fucking virus yo! I had it on muh puter auto posting bs from some irc bot for decades!

Just ask him if he's a Nazi? If says no, then ask why he quotes a Nazi?
Then, remind that Nazi, about all the Jews they killed.
And never, ever, speak again with Nazis.

If you have nothing to hide in your butthole you wouldn't mind my dick probing it. Unless you are hiding something in there, faggot

>Muh prison wallet is made of meat yo!

I am not your slave, you work for me, I don't work for you.

Just because people know I'm taking a shit doesn't mean I want them to watch

Attached: 1564748224674.png (712x876, 301K)

2013 was already shit, the last good year was 2012.

What? You have something to hide up your butthole?
Post proof or I'm calling cops!

read this agent Smith

Attached: agree.png (607x607, 413K)

Identity theft.

The fewer people and locations your information is stored on or held with greatly reduces the chance of becoming a victim of identity theft.

Attached: identity-theft.jpg (984x729, 52K)

tehlug.org:80/files/solove.pdf

Attached: 1385039107931.jpg (1024x696, 167K)

Ask them to poop with door open in a house full of people

Nothing on your computer remotely comparable to pooping. C'mon man

>I don't have anything to say, so I don't need my freedom of speech, right guys?

>he doesn't have videos of himself pooping for shit posting

Attached: 1561760841788-k.jpg (1280x716, 172K)

Great job tard, lying to authorities actually IS a crime

Any information collected about you will be retained forever. It doesn't matter if political landscapes change or if the new owners of your stolen information branch out into new sectors of industry such as automated weapons and robotic mercenaries.

Private information is a form of intellectual property that is protected by refusing to publish it. You are basically a lawless barbarian if you oppose privacy.

The jews had nothing to hide. Did they have nothing to fear? The Ukrainian(can't remember actual region) pedants had nothing to hide, did they have nothing to fear? 60 million Chinese citizens had nothing to hide, did they have nothing to fear?

>having that type of argument is over-interpreting the given situation

Attached: 5Kg7Y04[2].jpg (431x450, 68K)