Why don't you work a blue collar job like a real man?

why don't you work a blue collar job like a real man?

Attached: 1520821534740.jpg (2400x1600, 660K)

I do and I hate it.
Fuck off.

too fat and lazy

I should’ve. Or at least law enforcement, my friend is a harbor patrol for somewhere here in the US. He only makes $28 an hour buuuuut he does his 40 hours in 3 days. He has 4 Dayan or picking up as much overtime as he wants. There’s ALWAYS overtime.

He made $4400 for his 2 weeks pay. After tax he took home $2800.

Meanwhile here I am salaried at $67k a year which is like 32 an hour but I don’t get any overtime obviously.

The key is to work a job that pays like high 20s or a bit more and grind the overtime and live comfy. Fuck my life. He doesn’t even have a degree, I have a CS degree from UCSD

4 days of picking up*

Fuck off with your /tv/ boomer larper.
Also there's nothing good of blue colar jobs, I have done from slave work for my grandad in his machine job to selling alcohol to hobos while being underage back in early 2000s and being a software engineer cutegirl is a lot better

because I'm a fat fuck who hasn't done a single minute of exercise in his 27 years on this Earth

I do, and I'm getting too old to do it.

I'm better than a "real man".

Shut up tranny

imagine aspiring to do what all of the meatheads from your highschool do

I prefer airconditioned workspace and less work hazards.

I thought that guy was a TV personality. That isn't a blue collar job.

I dont want to do beaner labor for a living. Mike roe isnt blue collar lol

The vast majority of blue collar jobs are like brainless pajeet code monkeying except your body gets wrecked as well.

most blue collar people are highschool drop out druggy or alcoholic white trash driving beat to shit old GM or ford pickups

So they're clearly better than the people with mental disorders who program for a living.

trannies are lower than blue collar trash

>he doesn't want to serve his corporate overlords

Attached: file.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

I do. I want out. Hate the work, hate the clients, and hate my coworkers. I'd gladly take soibois and stacies over a bunch of fucks that need a babysitter so they don't accidentally kill themselves on the daily.

Can I fuck you in the ass, bro?
>No, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Why don't you want me to fuck you in the ass bro???

Wrong thread

find me a blue collar job that pays as much as mine but also is clean and doesn't have any element of danger
I gross at 113k/year btw

I was always sickly.

damn that's a good outlook on life

You're mad I'm more successful than you while you have to stack crates and eating a burger at five guys is the closest you will ever get to eating in a 1 star steakhouse in new york.

>1 star
place must really suck

I run pull cables and they send me into utility tunnels next to sewage lines.
It's unbelievable how some people's diets can corrode metal pipe but not kill them.

>Fuck off.
this.

he looks like he's stoned off his tits

My father did blue caller work and basically talked me out of it because that was the common message of the 90s from boomers to their kids. Was stuck in retail hell for a few years when I would have been far better off as a laborer at the time. I'm in IT now but there is absolutely nothing wrong with blue collar work and many of my friends are in the trades.
Its not that my dad didn't do us well with his blue collar job, but media consistently made him feel like he was a failure for being in one and did not want his kids to be failures themselves.
Now years on I think he finally is okay with the fact that he was blue collar.

This, also too clumsy to handle heavy equipment.

Blue collar jobs in my country pay $1000 a month at most. I make $3500 as programmer.

I used to. I got out of it since it was destroying my body.

Based

blue collar job in Europe is literally worse than suicide

My father was a blue collar worker too, well qualified solderer, welder and did machine maintenance in general.
It is a respectable job but for him the problem was that as he got older he was hired less and less often, he also had health problems later on because of the hard work.

There are pros and cons, I respect every blue collar worker that does his job and is just a good guy in general, but I followed my dad's advise and I like my programming job.

I make roughly $4,000 a month take home as a unionized construction worker. I started off swinging a pickaxe and tossing around dirt. I now drive large vehicles like dump trucks and large dozers.

For reference I have a 2 year degree in Network Administration that I was chasing while slinging dirt because I was sick of breaking my back. Now that I do easy work, I don't care. If you work blue collar and have no plan at all to move beyond the lowest rung, you deserve to have body wracking pain when you're 50 or older.

I'm in the middle, DCS/PLC "programming" for rotating machinery and process reliability protection. All while pixie wrangling and playing with expensive data acquisition systems.
It's fun but stressful.

>"stop making more money than me tranny"

Attached: 1566825598196.jpg (636x708, 208K)

>started off slinging dirt by hand
>ended slinging even more dirt at industrial scales

>It is a respectable job but for him the problem was that as he got older he was hired less and less often, he also had health problems later on because of the hard work.
That is a very real problem going in to later age, especially if you're doing labor thats more physically demanding. Luckily for my old man he was good at directing others so he went from poring concrete to working at a union labor hall and was organizing the labor workers for his last few years of work. He hated the desk work but it was funny to see a man I knew for 30 years covered in concrete now wearing a suit... and hating every second of it lol

>Technology
technology board
begone

I make a living with computers and work with my hands for fun.

deallocate yourself

I bring home 3800 every two weeks after taxes and I didn’t even go to college.

yup except now I get paid top dollar to move dirt while sitting in an air conditioned/heated cabin with anime intro music and K-pop playing.

₹3800 is $52
not so good I'd say

A real man is able to provide a comfortable live for his wife and kids, which is impossible working an unskilled blue collar job.

this, they spend all their money on drugs, booze, tattoos and cigarettes and beat their wife/kids when they come home

This guy drinks Koch cum to reduce workplace safety.

Is he talking about five guys or something better than five guys and he's bragging that he ate, probably a cockroach, at 1 star steakhouse?
I'm pajeet, btw

Because, I'm a farmer.

Attached: 1395541747046.png (1285x805, 1.81M)

Arthritis sucks.

>he doesn't work for his local labor union
lmao. I own 60 acres and a 2500 sq.ft home doing nothing but having worked blue collar jobs my whole life ranging from construction to truck driving to my current diesel mechanic job.

This. Also lung cancer from all the toxic fumes.

NEETs doesn't know about the Michelin star system.
I bet you think restaurants can be "5 stars" like the gypsy motel you all slept once during summer vacantion with grandma.

jobs like that require certifications that can cost upfront investment. Mostly safety and health related.

I do, it doesn't pay enough, Bosses treat me like I'm stupid. Was promised an IT position in the company, instead it went to the recently graduated son of the woman in HR. He knows nothing about computers. He got a virus on the server which torched the MBR, and it's been down ever since. This was in March.

michelin star system is a fucking joke for pretentious yuppies