Hey Jow Forums. I graduated college recently and my uncle bought me a Razer Blade Stealth as a graduation gift...

Hey Jow Forums. I graduated college recently and my uncle bought me a Razer Blade Stealth as a graduation gift. I dont want to return it or swap it out and upset him if its worth using for free. Is it a ok laptop outside of its name?

Attached: 71MGjLfKikL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x844, 86K)

Get fucked faggot

Provided this story is true and you aren't just a marketing shill, why would you want to get rid of a free laptop?

No I meant like have it exchanged for something better.

It's hard to know how much to trust the reviews, but from what I've seen it's a pretty good laptop, one of the best in its class.

Razer make some of the best Windows laptops.

Just set the key backlights to white, and get a sticker to cover the ugly Razer logo.

Its razer trash. You should shoot your uncle for giving it to you.

Well it's worth like $1000 so you can probably get a laptop with much better performance than the stealth

I know that much, but swapping it would not be nice to my uncle so I am trying to decide if its good enough to keep.

Razer makes THE BEST Windows laptops. Stealth is an awesome laptop. Your uncle really likes you.

and wants to do it wit u

Do you want to do gaymen? For general tasks it should be more than good enough, we use these at work. I have no clue about game performance.

>laptop
>performance
OP IS A FAGGOT AND HE LOVES THE COCK

Attached: 1566902339679.png (538x800, 123K)

Razor blades are pretty nice man. Enjoy it

Kinda surprised at the comments in this thread considering how a lot of people in g hate Apple for being flashy and overpriced. If it's a good laptop, then it's a good laptop. From a quick Google search, it has a pretty good CPU but integrated graphics. So don't expect to play any AAA games on this.

theyre actually the best laptops. your uncle is a boss who clearly knows more than you or at least asked for the best. and youre a faggot.

It's basically a perfect Windows version of MacBook Pro/Air

Looking at it he actually got me the version with the mx150 so it should be ok for light gaming which is cool even though I don’t game much

Yes it's a good laptop, but it's an ultrabook so it prioritizes looks, weight, and battery life over heavy duty performance like a gaming computer. That being said, it has good build quality and is overall a good machine. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy it since it's overpriced, but if you're getting it for free it's a pretty nice computer to use.

can confirm, OP was begging for my cum inside him last nite

Attached: cumface.jpg (320x240, 10K)

I loved it

I would never forgive my uncle for doing this. You must have really pissed him off.