Why niggers programmers are not so common? Why nobody has ever seen nigger neckbeards

Why niggers programmers are not so common? Why nobody has ever seen nigger neckbeards.

Attached: 1567526136154.jpg (1280x1893, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/19707588
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just a hypothesis, but I'm going to say that just like men and women tend to have different interests, the same is also true between races. Generally when talking about a "nerdy" guy you're almost always going to be talking about a white or asian (both south and east) . It's possible that these races are naturally attracted to technology while others aren't

The neanderthal asperger gene maybe?

Niggers don't do neckbeards but they can certain display that sort of behavior
See: that one autistic weeb black dude who posted cringy shit on facebook and got busted with CP

Both of those variances in interests are because of societal influences. Here's an experiment to try when you're bored in a shopping centre: Visit ten children’s clothing stores, and each time approach a salesperson saying that you are looking for a present for a newborn. Count how many times you are asked, "Is it a boy or a girl?"

There are biological differences between men and women which make them interested in different things.

What biological mechanism makes pink sparkly barbie dolls associated with little girls, and blue monster trucks associated with little boys?

Men being physically strong and mentally wired to deal with 3D space better than women. An elite man in any sport will always beat an elite woman in the same sport.
Women being wired to deal with relationships between people as they are better equipped to manipulate men into doing their bidding than to do much of anything themselves (due to physical weakness and less spatial awareness).

Ummmmm who is Dr. Derek Smart?

Bet you didn't know one of the Internet's favorite game developers and perhaps one of the biggest trolls ever to live was black, did you? Also he's a leaf.

Attached: derek.jpg (1071x602, 271K)

Because programming is fucking gay and not a real job.

This.

t. black programmer here. Currently making waaaay above 6 figures working for payment processors.

>not a real job
>go to an office every day and get paid for doing it
>not a real job
ok

Attached: 1543008304833.jpg (1200x533, 102K)

>An elite man in any sport will always beat an elite woman in the same sport.
We're talking about averages here, not the best of the best. There is a woman out there who is and always will be 10x a better programmer than you. This doesn't really mean anything when we're talking about programming ability in general.
>Women are wired to deal with relationships
>Men are wired to deal with 3D space
While this may be the case (even though I have never heard the latter), the actual difference in ability caused purely by genetics is insignificant.

>We're talking about averages here, not the best of the best. There is a woman out there who is and always will be 10x a better programmer than you. This doesn't really mean anything when we're talking about programming ability in general.
What I said applies to averages, too. The average man will beat the average woman in the same sport.
>While this may be the case (even though I have never heard the latter), the actual difference in ability caused purely by genetics is insignificant.
No, it's not. One of the main hormones responsible for this difference, testosterone, is 20 times higher in men than in women.

I understand now, because of the people they are around, they are immersed in a lifestyle that doesn't allow them to be immersed in technology and shit.
Thank you anons, now it's time to wear my programming socks and become a girl.

Marketing, somewhat. Pink used to be a gender neutral color for both genders. It still is I guess but for some reason it has a feminine association now even though pink really pops on a nice body

Non ironically this. Most white programmers were just rich introverts (mostly socially inept) kids with a computer and lots of free time to learn. There aren't many blacks out there as lucky.

Now I can't tell for sure, but he looks more like a Persian. That hardly qualifies as nigger.

now post the mugshot

This is pretty racisct. Basketballamericans are full force weebs. You would know that if you saw one of them outside of a Jow Forums thread.

We're talking about programming here, not sports. Testosterone doesn't suddenly make some kid decide to have an interest in computers.

he's black

niggers don't program of course but some blacks do, bash is made by a black guy

>no evidence for any of his claims
face it. it's just easier to hide behind "biology" instead of confronting that our culture isn't perfect and needs improving.

Sadly people like to force the believes to others instead of finding compromises. That's why racism still exists. ( or homophobia, you name it )

I imagine due to having lower average intelligence you'd see less people like Jow Forumstards, but they'd still exist. I don't think I could be who I am without my intelligence. If I was dumb life might be a lot easier, but I probably wouldn't be interested in the same things I am now. Or maybe I would I'd just be shittier at it. Tough to say.

Were talking about why boys prefer monster trucks and women prefer dolls at a young age. This is not imposed on them by society, it is genetic.
Check the admission rates for men vs. women in STEM. They simply are not applying, they opt for more people and care-based majors instead.
Before you day it's due to a societal stigma, realize that 99% of men didn't check with anyone first before they got into coding. They just did it.

Nigger brains stopped evolving for millions of years because they got stuck in Africa and the sun baked their brains to raisins, leaving their greatest technological accomplishment the basic mud and straw hut.

Meanwhile the ones smart enough to leave the scorching shithole that is Africa to milder climates but colder winters forced them to adapt and learn, gradually increasing their intelligence over thousands of generations. The rest is history.

Science is not a belief. What is the first thing FTM trannies do to become more like men? They take testosterone

There is a genius level black programming consultant at my office (African, not African-American) who tells us what we've done wrong each month he visits and corrects thousands of lines of code in that 1 day. He is far better of a programmer than our department head, and even he is way above my own ability.

Maybe you are a retard?

>are full force weebs
being a weeaboo doesn't mean they know a damn thing or even want to know a damn thing about how the iphone they stole works

ITT Cuckservative magatards.

t. fbi glownigger pretending to be le edgy white nationalist

because they are busy having sex and actually making babies

And I do believe Blacks can code, many people in South America or India have it worse but they are kind of competent code monkeys.
Black can be very successful, if they stop their victim mindset and thinking that they are special than everybody else.

Btw, the bash guy, he may have black features however he is 100% mutt, he is both white and black.

Really makes you think...

Attached: IQ.gif (750x1186, 106K)

>Black can be very successful, if they stop their victim mindset and thinking that they are special than everybody else.
This is exactly how I feel about women, but for whatever reason they want everything handed to them, which is the same thing as accepting inferiority.

nobody cares if anybody's black or not if they can code, that's the thing

Jow Forums would love it if women in it were actually coding but they're forming little icon design committees and blacks in it in the US aren't coding either, they're doing what the women do, nagging and getting socially agitated rather than learning to code

Half black at best.

Attached: 1545413633666.png (620x582, 270K)

I may be retarded,but what does the "boy or girl" response mean ? What is it telling you

Definitely a different guy, just look at his eyes and nose. If you're gonna be racist, that's fine but at least don't be blind.

>Why nobody has ever seen nigger neckbeards.
Fucking newfags gtfo.

go away /pol

Friend tells me a story about how his granddaughter got a gender neutral toy truck for her birthday and she started tucking it in for naptime like a doll. Gender differences are biological.

A woman who is 10x a better programmer than him is not average, is she, dumbass?

Boys prefer legos because they have better spatial reasoning on average

>Jow Forums tries to explain social issues with broscience and 1 to 2 anecdotes
every time lol

He said elite so he did imply the best of the best from both genders.

>the actual difference in ability caused purely by genetics is insignificant.
Imagine actually believing this. Social expectations make women shittier at 3D space?

Attached: 1hukga.jpg (1931x1855, 183K)

Also interesting is looking up the Gender Equality Paradox; in countrys where the gender inequality coefficient is smaller, women tend to take less STEM jobs are more healthcare, social work, people jobs.
vimeo.com/19707588

>muh gender equality
Men and women are not equal.

That children are given presents that reinforce gender roles from very young age.

While the idea that women are genetically just as good as men at programming is fucking retarded, it is undeniable that they are also taught to favor certain kinds of activities.
And activities that girls are taught do not translate in any way to programming, while activities that boys are taught often do.

point out where I said that you mouthbreather

Yes and if you had read and comprehended the post you just responded to you would know a bit more about the situation of women and men being inherently different.

rent free

Attached: Holy+a+black+neckbeard+_340611255c42bdeb7453471b5a32d0b9.png (535x521, 204K)

I dont know about nigger programmers but ive seen articles written by nigger it guys.
They also all like dragonball z.

No, every ism/phobia exists cause it's a natural result of human beings excellent overall pattern recognition which is the main source of most of our cognitive ability. Along with this humans, like any other animal, naturally segregate into groups based off similar traits which leads them more often than not to group themselves based on race (As an aside I would predict they would with sex as well if reproduction wasn't a thing, and even then friend groups typically end up a large majority of one sex for individuals anyways). Isms are simply a natural result of humans being who they are, even if everyone learns to get along they will never be able to extinguish it completely. So long as there are objective differences and tendencies recognizable between the races/sex's/sexualties etc. there will be division. Furthermore no matter how much you try to "teach" people to not do this it will not change that you will have to redo it with every generation, it will never go away.

Attached: 1554888659605.jpg (780x684, 72K)

They already proved they were right. Im a gay liberal and i know they are right. I've been with lots imof black men and many are incredibly dumb.

wasn't the leader of lulz sec a black neckbeard?

Attached: lulzsec,svg.png (1200x1360, 427K)

to go from blacks are generally lower in intelligence to it must be solely genetic the way Jow Forums does is ridiculous

>Furthermore no matter how much you try to "teach" people to not do this it will not change that you will have to redo it with every generation, it will never go away.
It may go away sometime due to better nutrition and common education raising IQ.
It only really happens among retards, smart people don't invent boogiemen on their own.

We no longer have shamans utilize the overeager human pattern recognition to sell frog guts as cure for cancer.
Trying to exorcise an epileptic can land you in prison if the victim dies.
You can't even slap "cures common cold" on a pill made from a herb unless you have evidence that it actually does it.

Sure, people will always believe in some stupid shit.
Currently it's shit like:
>homeopathy working
>ayurvedic medicine working
>homosexuality being bad
>nuclear reactors causing mutations nearby
But it doesn't mean belief in stupid shit is incurable, nor that it has to take socially harmful forms.
Maybe in the future all the retardation will be concentrated in spiritual beliefs about afterlife, as opposed to contemporary organized religion, that is genuinely malevolent and anti-human.