RIP SSD PRICES

sell your SSDs now while they are still worth something

Attached: 1560879049408.png (515x482, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.samsung.com/global/samsung-electronics-takes-3d-memory-to-new-heights-with-sixth-generation-v-nand-ssds-for-client-computing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4TB external SSD for 50 bucks when?

dog bless the chinks, fuck the flash cartel

More Fatty Doves?

It'll flood the Chinese market, not so much the rest of the world. Granted that will probably have the side-effect of crashing NAND prices elsewhere.

it'll go into all the chinkphones that are dominating the markets

Cucking Europe, yes. The EU will be licking Xi's boot soon enough.

2014 called.
They want their SSD tech back.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but SSDs only have 8-12 chips? Wouldn't this give less than 400GB max with 256Gb (32GB) modules?

Yup. China is still several years behind everyone else.

this isn't Jow Forums

Attached: startup.jpg (864x768, 101K)

Holyshit, 2020 might be a killer year. Low ssd prices, low ram prices, and AMD BEING ON FIRE!!! (in a good way)

>64layer qlc
doa

Meanwhile real vendors are mass-producing 96L and sampling 128L.
Enjoy your 1000 P/E cycle garbage tier NAND paired with a 4-channel DRAMless controller and wonky TRIM.

unironically bette than licking the kike's

Memory lasagna?

if it's cheap as shit, 1000 write cycles doesn't seem bad for low power archival

>more QLC shit
Enjoy your data losses and kys

Did you even read the pic?

>computer occasionally has hiccups and becomes non responsive for a second
>replace all HDDs with SSDs
>PC still hiccups

SSDs are fucking shit.

Attached: tejina_362.png (230x398, 104K)

When SSDs will get cheaper? I need 4 of them

WINDOWS is fucking shit, retard.

Then the problem is something else, fucking dumbass
Never reprod... Never mind

It's happening on both my laptop and desktop, despite nothing being SSD only, you fucking retard.

Then you are the problem you fucking moron

Correlation is not causation, fuck wit. I am physically independent of my machines. They are having these faults because their software is bad.

>It's happening on both my laptop and desktop
See

>their software is bad
yep sounds like is your problem

Maybe. I think it's a virus.

Probably not, M$ Winblows really just is that shit.

yall talkin mad shit, my Winblows LTSC running 2 years zero problems regarding this "hiccups" thing

>64 layer
>Rest of the industry already on 96 layer and shifting to 128+ layers, Samshit is on 136 layers mass production

news.samsung.com/global/samsung-electronics-takes-3d-memory-to-new-heights-with-sixth-generation-v-nand-ssds-for-client-computing

China too slow and too behind in technolo/g/y to crash the NAND market with no survivors

Mild unresponsiveness happens in Winblows all the time, you're just less sensitive to it than that user.

I'm now thinking it is in fact Windows. There is a lot of results for Windows 10 lag spikes and a lot of fixes to different sources of lag.

mmm wafers...

Attached: Mmm.jpg (453x519, 42K)

Oh nice, they finally found someone to leak some trade secrets or just stole it.

If you buy technology thinking it will hold its value, you're a born sucker and I have some pyramid schemes to sell you.

You're buying a consumable, not an investment.

>only 64 layers
They must suck at espionage.

How many OSes and programs do you need to install?

Replace your PSU and reinstall your OS.

Urgh. I'm so not up for something like that. It's definitely software and driver related though.

I need to store other files? We are only using hdds at this point because flash memory was not cheap enough but considering the respective speeds at which these technologies improve we can safely assume that in the not to distant future ssds will completely take over and make hdds obsolete.

Well assuming you are on PC, you will have a bunch of spare SATA ports on your mobo. Instead of getting a 4tb SSD, just get four 1tb SSDs. SATA SSDs are getting pretty reasonable, but the best value is still 500gb.

Does europe have any SSD industry?

This. Everyone else moved to >100 layers a few months ago and these retards are starting 64 layer and now?

Less layers equals higher performance. It's why single layer is better than quad layer.

>cheap SSDs
>AMD mom bringing highend graphix and processing power for pocketchange

yep, I'm thinking third-world pc gaming is back on the menu boys

>being so poor that you have to sell your belongings
Like I give a shit about 200€

There are no games worth upgrading for.

Maybe in 5-10 years.

You're thinking of bit per cell dummy, aka multi-LEVEL cell. Layers are a different concept altogether. It's a way of producing multiple layers on a single wafer so you get higher density. So a 128 layer NAND die should ideally have twice the density as a 64 layer die in the same wafer area, so you save money. Of course the overhead of more advanced manufacturing reduces the cost efficiency so the actual cost structure improvement isnt that big. Pretty sure samsung started making 1xx layer MLC, which is better than QLC

white people can't read

No it doesn't. Literally have 0 problems with win10. At least its usable on desktop unlike most linux distros