What is the best torrent client?

pretty obvious

Attached: pp.png (898x896, 579K)

deluge by a longshot

transmission is working pretty good on my machine

forgot to mention, i use Linux for transmission and sometimes tixati for Windows, i know it's proprietary botnet but it just werks

For me, it's BiglyBT.

Indeed

Deluge.

I have to say it's pretty alright. I don't mind bloated javashit since jdownloader2 is too and it's the best download manager there is.

qbittorrent by a long shot.

Attached: TransmissionBT.png (512x512, 59K)

I use transmission-cli.

Last time I was on Jow Forums everyone was on the qbittorrent train. What happened?

reddit started using it so we had to switch to something less known

this. runs well on all platforms and had the most fully featured web client ootb. kinda wish it had a client/daemon feature like deulge, though.

rTorrent (and ruTorrent if you need/want a GUI)

The fact that there's a thread made here each release has me skeptical as to who might be making those threads and why people might be pushing qb as a client.

>what is qBittorent-nox

>JewTorrent
>on
That train stalled.

qbittorrent

deluge and qbittorrent are both good picks, but in my experience deluge struggles at scale, so i recommend qbittorrent myself but most people do not have thousands of torrents. the true best client is rtorrent but i'm too retarded for that

rtorrent

transmission-cli

Attached: pipi.jpg (750x1000, 55K)

Its opensource, if you have doubts and you are not an illiterate normie, read it.

>the train stalled
kek'd

What does reading the source have to do with the devs posting their own software here?

it botnet