Lightning Browser is back with new icon and tons of changes! Not on F-Droid yet!

github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser/releases

Bromite is still the king of Jow Forums approved browsers, but will Lightning 5.0.0 challenge the king?

Attached: launcher_icon_small.png (192x192, 20K)

Why use anything other than Firefox Preview?

Hopefully this new version supports 4.x still

Gonna try it even though I'm fine with Via Browser

Because it's a preview

Can you add more lists to the adblocker? Is one of the main reasons I don't use any Chromium-based browser.

Does it support add-ons like the regular Firefox Mobile?

>Does it support add-ons like the regular Firefox Mobile?
Not yet but AdAway takes care of most

AdGuard

Adguard doesn't work if you want to quickly block an annoying element of a website.

Yes but the options are
>Firefox with uBlock Origin
Will nuke 99% of ads and annoying shit but slow as fuck
>Firefox Preview
Fast as fuck, possibly fastest browser on Android, AdAway takes care of most ads but of course no cosmetic filtering
>anything else
A shell for Chromium

>slow as fuck
works for me.
a shame about lightning not having a proper adblocker, I really love how it has the tab list on the side

Give Firefox Preview a try and then tell me current Firefox for Android isn't slow

For me it's XBrowser and it's many clones.

>Pro version
:|

Tabs on one bookmarks on the other
Why not more browsers copy this?
Is the fastest and comfiest way

Where's apk?

>>Can you add more lists to the adblocker? Is one of the main reasons I don't use any Chromium-based browser.
Bromite just werks.

It changed the icon over a year ago. I self compiled it a long time ago with a few fixes and custom bookmarks/ad block list.
>Target Android 9.0 - API Version 28
>Converted project to Kotlin
Yikes.

>XBrowser
shit

Pls explain

lol

>Give Firefox Preview a try and then tell me current Firefox for Android isn't slow
both are slow

Not when Yuzu exists.

Will installing 5 delete my bookmarks?

Do videos actually play on this browser now? Did they add a button to clear all history at once instead of one by one?

I wish preview actually supported multiple tabs instead of behaving like it does now. I ended up using Preview as my main browser for quick researches and Firefox for when I need to open multiple pages at once without hassle

no

How the fuck do you download this shit on mobile?

Thanks, I hate it. It's like Firefox and IE's failed abortion child.