I finally decided to put cfw on my 3ds. It's all working fine and dandy, got snes9x working...

I finally decided to put cfw on my 3ds. It's all working fine and dandy, got snes9x working, checking out some cool themes, etc.

So naturally I went to find some games, got a torrent that's a bunch of roms for citra, in .3ds format. I know I have to convert it to .cia, but the files are already decrypted, but wont convert with the converters I fetched.

So I went duckduckgoing around, looking for roms, and either the site's links were down, or it required me to download additional software.

Am I too late for this bandwagon? Is there anywhere to get .cia files, or even .3ds, so I can decrypt and convert them myself? This is fucking annoying.

Attached: 1499624115780.jpg (482x549, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recoleccionjuegos3ds.blogspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd plow kou

sent :)

Search for .cias you retard, there are thousands of them online. You don't need to convert anything.

Did you even read the OP, you dumb faggot?

Maybe I should make myself clearer.
I found a torrent with a load of seeders, it's a batch of 3DS games, they're all in unencrypted. 3ds. I cant figure out what to do with them.

Alternatively, I cant find .cias, I even signed up for some forums, and the links are all dead. Does anyone know of a torrent/mega/site?

I can't comprehend how the fuck you were able to work your way through installing luma yet you can't open pastebin from op in hbg.

None of that was even remotely difficult.
What fucking pastebin? One of the six I've spent time registering for, liking posts, posting bullshit, and getting to view just for the links to be broken?

Now I'm on some French website, and it took three separate ad links, and four captchas to get here, and I'm certain it's going to be dead.

Oh, and I found a pastebin. Had the same .3ds files I have in a torrent.

Attached: 1563363130482.jpg (599x780, 87K)

Guys I'm stuck in a loop of captcha and ads help meee

Attached: 1565203991007.png (566x642, 710K)

How about you start asking in related thread you raging faglord.

Just use freeshop, it lets you download and install games/updates/dlc directly on your console. It can get your 3ds banned, so I hope you don't play online games.

I thought freeshop was down? If it still works, I don't give a fuck about playing online. It's a 3ds, who uses that online? I literally had to upgrade the firmware for a jailbreak, that felt so unusual. Even at that, all my games are on carts, I could care less about losing online features.

Attached: 1524598245525.jpg (1242x1166, 207K)

Still works for me. The game list hasn't been updated in a while, so it's missing the latest stuff, but it has everything else. You can install it through FBI's homebrew browser.

Awesome. I'll definitely check it out.
The process itself has been incredibly easy, albeit somewhat tedious. Installing the cfw, getting homebrew applications, everything. Emulation works great, retroarch runs like shit, but individual emulators work like a charm, file managers work great. It's nice.

Either way, I found a decent site, it uses mega, which sucks. 3dscia.com, all the rars have a password, but they're all just the site's url, so its pretty straightforward after all the ads and brutally sluggish download speed.

you retards, freeshop has been fixed permanently
you will never be able to download anything from freeshop ever again, only whatever you managed to download before will work

That's what I read, hence why I made the remark about thinking it were shut down. You fucking autist.

Attached: get_out.png (595x570, 276K)

Converting ps3 disk games to PSN format is a 4 step process, so comparatively this is a fucking breeze. Just copy over, and install.

>3dsiso.com
Also holy shit you took your time

is the 3ds the new psp?

>Update
I remember downgrading from 10.0 to 9.2

>all this effort for a "bing bing wahoooo" machine

Attached: 1431411277216.png (779x952, 346K)

recoleccionjuegos3ds.blogspot.com
install Universal Bypass extension