Indias technological development in 2030

youtu.be/s6Lznha9EQ0

This is the level of technological development that's going to happen in the incoming decades in India right?

Attached: durgasoft.jpg (1280x720, 350K)

SUPERPOWER 2020

Not an argument

NOOOOOO MR BABU GET DOWN THEY ARE TRYING TO GET YOU

why are they driving 25 year old cars in 2030 india?

It was made a long time ago

That is just bizarre.
Its as if its been made by primary school students

Real question for Indians.
Do you guys get the same "this is so extreme/bad/hilarious and therefore good" type of enjoyment from Bollywood or do you have the same appreciation of the film techniques as with Hollywood/European productions.
I have fallen in love with the car flipping and the 200 jump cuts but cannot see why anyone would find them immersive.

I have an Indian friend who told me Indian guys actually take Bollywood seriously.
They try copy the male heroes and be romantic and that's where you get "pls open Bob and vajene" types from

Rooting for indians to get this wealthy, i'd actually get to travel in peace for once.

aesthetics, something you anglo dogs will never understand. india super power 2019+1

Those films are supposed to be like the capeshit movies they show over here, minus the super hero and good cgi. The main protoganist or the 'hero' is supposed to be different from the masses, so the cinema goers can self insert and lose themselves for 3 hours. It is a break from an otherwise mundane life. The person you see flipping cars with one hand and cutting bullets midflight with razor blades is the fantasy the movie is trying to sell you.
your friend is taking a piss out of you. People don't actually believe that, maybe the mentally challenged, geekdom is still a niche thing in india, pretty sure your ass would get mocked for being a fan of those cheesy movies in regular life. These action sequences are tropes that are shorthand to make the hero stand out, no need to make a compelling character when your masala hero could do these superhuman feats. For westerners it looks out of place, because they only see that one clip on youtube. some movies try to be realistic with the action scenes, but they tend to deviate from the established formula of the masala hero.

Unfortunately the problem with India is people here don't move along with changing times. They cling on to what has been working for a long time and what has been fruitful for a long time in the past. We suck every last sip of the juice from something. Also, truth be told - our country has a lot of poor people who have recently gotten connected to the internet and hence you see the bob and vagana men. These are people who are just surviving life and seeing a white chick or any hot female on the internet makes them loose their senses. Think of a boy who has just been introduced to the internet. They aren't yet fully aware of the nature of the internet. There is also this huge hype for anything IT/CS related even though people don't like it or understand it or only know about it on a superficial level. Hopefully things change and people wake up from the ignorance but until then enjoy the cringe from our side.

just like everywhere else that is a shithole.

>pretty sure your ass would get mocked for being a fan of those cheesy movies in regular life

are you kidding? have you seen Salman Khan's retarded fanbase? Trust me when I say there are millions of brainlets having wet dreams about liking their favourite superhero's shoes.

you are right, something of a new development, just remembered about those retarded fan associations. Every actor seems to have one of those, a marketing shtick that brainlets flock on to. It is kind of like a psuedo-religion, had one dumass fob tell me about his experience being the president of an actor club the other day.
How he and his goons were upset of not getting free tickets for the new movie of some south indian actor. they formed a human chain preventing money paying customers from going into the movie, the police had to be called, they were finally let in for free after the actor directly called the theater or some shit. (the story might be fabricated).
There are lot of unemployed retards out there who would give up their life for any cause that comes their way. Easy way to start a fight in india is to insult one of these big name actors, in a public space.

you have a retarded friend like you
no sane Indian likes bollywood bullshit
there are exceptions, like everything though

bros I today got a job at United Health Group as an associate data scientist. (I am in 3rd year bachelors of computer engineering)

~20k USD per year (This is almost triple the average)

cngratzzz bro :) :) :))

>whytes reduced to servants and beggars
based

Based
From your perspective, where would India be in 10 years? 20 years?
Have you noticed things improving in the past 5-10 years?