/csg/ - Chink Shit General - Eternal Fuck Yanwen Edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Showing off items? Post a pic, a 1 or 2 line review AND THE GODDAMN LINK!

New to /csg/? READ THE WIKI: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/chink_shit_general

OLD THREAD >News
In ear memes user still not tipping his Postman The Chink Shit Library user is confused Chink brush is good user falls for the chink keyboard meme user gets a shitty phone More gay bike stuff

Attached: 1540603709080.png (800x533, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32806001742.html
aliexpress.com/item/32234926122.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>message sent to seller 12 hours ago
>unread

Attached: Untitled.png (672x140, 5K)

$16 chink monocular arrived. Definitely not 40x60 as proclaimed but still pretty okay for the price
A bit flimsy and has that really strong smell of rubber however

Attached: mono.jpg (1052x780, 139K)

Pardon the shittiness of the shots, they're taken on a dying RN4 and I'm no photographer
A: no zoom phone
B: zoomed phone
C: no zoom, with monocular
D: zoomed with monocular
This would be so much better with a phone with a good camera

Attached: index.jpg (780x5236, 634K)

Ordered some 256gb flash drives a while back but ended up not needing them. Got them today and they are dead on arrival. At least I get my money back

Attached: 1567595148172.jpg (4000x3000, 1.04M)

>256gb
>usb 2.0

mkay

Fucking chinks

Hell yeah, made the news with the library.

I also got a tactical pen from Banggood yesterday, it arrived via Philippine post in 19 days.

I should have two to three more packages in once the apartment office opens up and I can get them.

Attached: EBB6EC9B-D2EE-41EA-8BC9-BDD462AC656B.jpg (2047x4032, 2.28M)

Impressive.

>tactical pen
Why the fuck isn't it covered in blood yet you fucking pussy?

Soon brother

>order shit from seller who only has like 20 sales but no other better seller sells the shit
>time to ship running out
>ask a seller whats up
>he says "don't worry friend package sent :)"
>ali says package not sent
>4 hours before shipping timeout expires triggering automatic refund to me seller conveniently marks order as shipped
>immediately check the tracking number
>doesn't exist on any postal or tracking service, it's clearly fake
>"dear fren, please be patient, it takes time for logistic to update"
>no be absolutely sure i just got scammed out of several hundred $
>be angry because there is nothing i can do except wait the delivery timer to start runing out so i can open a dispute in a month from now
>night comes around
>be lying in my bed crying my self to sleep in fetal position because i saved for this thing for months and skipped countless lunches and schovers etc just to save little extra money
>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>morning comes around
>*dong ding*
>pick up my chink shit phone
>got message from DHL saying they will be delivering package to me in couple of days
>look at the invoice they sent
>the tracking number the seller gave me was some weird reference number on the invoice, so it was untrackable, but not fake at all
s... should i apologize to that chink? (that is unless the box will be full of sand of course)

Fuck, only low value purchases from chinks from now on.. my heart just can't take all this stress

Attached: 1392531593009.gif (240x190, 1.86M)

Yeah man, when it comes to phones and expensive tech.

I buy from official stores or Goldway due to issues like this but yeah see if the package isn’t full of sand before apologizing.

Apologise for what? Your bad thoughts? Give them a good rating and review the product, I think this helps them if they're a small honest store.

Need new mouse. How much better are the fancier James Donkeys than the standard cheap ones? Are they in any way worthwhile?

Guess who's not a kissless virgin anymore

Attached: 54F23127-3A67-4168-B52A-CE0684170B91.jpg (640x478, 74K)

rule number one: if you use a thing 10 hours every day don't buy chink shit, buy the imported quality controlled chink shit
get something nice like the razer deathadder (i have and can recommend) or the Gxxx meme

You misread that emoji, she is holding her mouth in a futile attempt to stop her self from puking

I had a Razer Deathadder. It developed doubleclick and the scrollwheel stopped working.

I had another Razer Deathadder. It developed doubleclick.

I have 4 $10 James Donkeys, they're great mice.

>doubleclick
depends on the edition, the new Elite series should be fine

Also the doubleclick issue is easily fixable either by flashing new firmware or by replacing the two click switches with outemu ones (very easy to do)

I shouldn't have to fix a $50 mouse. None of my James Donkeys needed fixing.

you are full of shit, i only used razer mice for the past 10 years and each lasted me 5 years minium

Good for you faggot, mine didn't last 6 months

Thats a dumb rule

Send from my Redmi Note 4

Nani?
They don't even "dear friend" anymore

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-04-07-47-52-441_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1062x254, 36K)

Hi dear, we will send you order in 7-14 days, please be patient

Attached: herro.jpg (434x370, 23K)

check you post depot please

So it's good to see your neighbor's window without them noticing? There's a qt that leaves her windows open often and she lives far enough that it's impossible to notice my phone from my room but at the same time it's enough that I can clearly see that she's naked but without much details. I guess I can use it to take discrete shots of her, right?

What do you need 4 mice for?

Attached: AFCC1A36-DB83-4DF7-976A-CCD328DA162B.jpg (640x393, 53K)

Kys faggot

>USPS told me that my package was delivered
>Check Parcel box
>Ask apartment office
>Nothing
>AliExpress says it’s out for delivery
Thanks chink

So this piece of shit died after a month of being a boot drive for my mediacenter PC, what should I do with it?

Attached: IMG_20190904_094219.jpg (2659x1851, 1.44M)

yeah but taking steady shots with a monocular attached isn't the easiest thing to do without a decent tripod or gifted hands
the thing does come with one but it's flimsy

you can put in under a table leg

Is the search results page on Aliexpress fucked for anyone else today?
I'm completely unable to sort by price, specify a desired price range, switch to list view, or even hop to the next page.

:^)
Maybe it's easier with a better phone camera, but it's nice to know about the possibility. I'll arrange one. Ty user.

Home
Work
Workshop
Spare wireless for handy situations

link to james donkeys u own?

They're just the standard cheap ones
aliexpress.com/item/32806001742.html

>wired
fuck

Does anyone know if the Mijia pen refills (on the right) are compatible with the Kaco gel ink pens?

Attached: 1567542057893.jpg (1658x674, 293K)

How do I make a seller send using Ali standard shipping instead of charging $20 for DHL shipping? Just ask?

What kind of name is James Donkey?

Attached: james.jpg (650x488, 96K)

my likebook arrived
what reading apps do I get on it for manga ?
koreader keeps giving me a gay "now im opening this file" pop up every time and gallery does some weird stuff
also do i completely drain this things battery on my first try ?

Comic Screen

any tips for good wireless headphone for using on the subway or on the bus?

this is it, this is what i want, i played with "soft key" and it became good
thank you anone!
anything else I should get on it ?
do I drain the battery fully on my first usage (it seems to be going steady)?

Attached: 1545657494314.jpg (680x786, 52K)

How does the size compare to a normal manga? My kindle is a bit too small and the resolution is too bad for manga.

Seems good to me, I used popteamepic and azumanga omnibook as comparisson, the latter had a like a milimeter or two difference

but other than that its pretty much like a real [imported, i dont have access to other] manga. im customizing/checking out other things to make the experience better but for a first few hours its good, the only thing that can worry you is really small text where you gotta zoom in.
I believe if i can trim it down like you can with the books its going to be even better, but its an improvement from my 7inch nexus tablet

If it has a lithium battery then just use it like any other smartphone

Dear friend the item not support Aliexpress shipping, only $20 DHL please understand.

It's a dude named James with the nickname donkey because he has a big [spoiler]pair of ear[/spoiler]

my order is stuck on " Airline departed from original country " for 5 days. Is this normal? I'm ordering from a reputable seller btw

Why are you people so impatient?
I have 20 packages on the way, a few $60-$80 but most sub $20.
Just wait or shop local.

I'm in the exact same boat. singapore to vancouver left thursday early morning but nothing since. wondering if its taking a dozen stop overs.

yes, just pray that you don't get nigged by a postman along the way

first time ordering chinkshit so i guess im a bit skeptical
i guess it probably is, it doesn't take 5 days for a plane to travel from china to londonistan

Sometimes when when they put parcels on an airplane the aircraft in question will just circle the globe for weeks and weeks before landing. Nobody really knows why, it's just one of the many mysteries surrounding airplanes and their nature.

Hello
Anyone has ordered some custom patches?

probably

Dear friend, please, $20 too expensive. Please help

Not yet

Maybe

Most expensive thing I order from the chinks so far, 50 bucks LGA 1150 mobo.
Wish me luck.
Probably ordering a Durgod K320 for my brother later.

What have you bought lately?

Attached: secretsofasuccessfulmarriage7.png (512x384, 210K)

My first purchase on GB and it's lost ;_;

i knew i should have bought Mi 9T on Ali

Attached: zD7gnYA.jpg (720x716, 142K)

Best wireless but 50 and below
Also. Any quality shemagh thick plz.

any results in the ask sections ?

Never buy anything over 100 on BG without getting the premium shipping.

G305 meme is godtier.

Rule number two: always go for wireless if you can, we don't live in the dark ages of the 2000's anymore.

>BG
i bought it on Gearbest

but yeah i paid for shipping insurance so they at least returned my money

They're poorly (read: not at all) calibrated, but other than that the differences are really negligible and acceptable in terms of what they are actually measuring. In rare cases when they're not(some labs or high tech industry), you pretty much have to use super expensive, professionally calibrated and certified measuring equipment anyway.

>i paid for shipping
Lol

>40x60
Lol it's like they just took two random numbers being completely unaware they actually have a crucial meaning for optical equipment.

>actually bought a chink ssd
user, I...

been using the 256 version for my daily driver running Debian since Nov 2018. i dont know what it is about chinks some stuff works some stuff is absolute shit. ESPECIALLY SHARKS I bought 6 one year ago two failed 3.5 months in other ones going stronk. such is life

>tfw chinking has become an addiction

I ordered a 120hz laptop replacement screen for 70 dollars.

How fucked am I? 8----DD

>i dont know what it is about chinks some stuff works some stuff is absolute shit
It's simple, all those chink-brand products use scrap components that didn't pass QC to be used in actual branded products they were meant for. It's a total lottery whether or how long they will work.

express shipping is a fucking miracle

when i buy shit on ali it always takes two months to arrive, even tiny light shit

but then i bought this bigass heavy box with a shipping that was about $85 and it was delivered from china to my fucking doorstep in TWO days, that is fucking cray cray

ask the seller

current IEMeme?

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-224124_1.png (1080x1083, 121K)

Fuck sorry, I don’t buy from GB because the shipping wait.

I paid for shipping for one thing from Ali recently but it was to get it on time.

What did you buy?

Where do I get nixie tubes?

In Russia.

Best cable for the KZ KZN? The stock one is weird and long as fuck

Attached: 1567488131550.png (535x448, 91K)

I actually know people who are regularly in Russia. Where/how would I/he get them there?

aliexpress.com/item/32234926122.html this shit look safe?

>heh

You are alright chinks. made my day. I wont kill my self for one more day.

Attached: ali reason to live.png (1763x917, 1022K)

give five star gwailo

Congrats, thank you for your service.

OH nice, is it used as a weapon? Fuck yeah

fake and gay

please someone give suggestion for chink keyboard
full size, wired, mechanical, ideally 30 GBP ish
tada68 is my second choice if I cant find anything decent fullsize

lolita boards are a-ok

Anyone have a good alternative to the modmic? I don't want to pay $50 when all I really need is a basic headset microphone attached to my headphones.

Grow the fuck up.
God, I hate consumers.

My zalman mic (was actually available on Amazon) works well for my needs.

>your brain on consumerism
get a grip user

Attached: 4FC6E507E26646C79311A61482C285FA.png (540x540, 368K)