I spilled a small amount of coffee on the bottom right most part of my new dell XPS. Jesus FUCKING christ

I spilled a small amount of coffee on the bottom right most part of my new dell XPS. Jesus FUCKING christ.

This happened yesterday at night. I immediately removed the coffee, and opened every key that looked like it had some water in it.

Thankfully all keys were completely clean underneath, there was only coffee on the sides, which I cleaned thoroughly.

I am using the laptop at the moment had everything looks fine.

Have I been lucky or is my laptop going to die soon?

Attached: Coffee-spill-laptop-techsave.jpg (500x500, 35K)

If he didnt die yet, there is no reason for him to die afterwards, any liquid left is evaporated now anyways

thanks, I hope that everything will be fine. I felt like killing myself when this happened. But thankfully was calm enough to clean the three keys that looked like they had some coffee in them to make sure that it does not enter any further.

Take it apart and thoroughly clean the components or they will corrode if they were touched.

t. Computer repair d00d

>spilled a small amount of coffee
>every key that looked like it had some water
>all keys were completely clean

Free upgrade to coffee lake

Should have bought a ThinkPad LMAO your WEAK feminine laptop is going to die

Attached: ThinkChad.jpg (758x644, 64K)

why is he throwing his coffee cup at his computer

they only had coffee on the sides, nothing had entered under the key. It wasn't plain water, so you could easily see where exactly it went.

>not using vastly superior chinkpad

We told you so.

Attached: spillproof.jpg (432x425, 15K)

Your mom is going to die in her sleep tonight

it wasn't that bad... it was just a very small amount at the bottom right most part of the keyboard. I haven't noticed anything strange, since I cleaned the laptop very well when this happened. And no coffee went inside anything.

>I spilled
what type of child are you?
maybe you should go back to mommy feeding you in the high chair

it was literally an accident. I just moved the cup a bit more quickly than usual because I thought it was empty, and a very small amount hit the bottom right most part of my laptop. I immediately cleaned and noticed there was a very small amount inside some of the keys, around 3-4. I removed the keys and noticed that the water did not go underneath them. The water was black so you could easily notice where it had gone. I have been using it for 10 hours and I haven't noticed anything strange. Keys not sticky, everything working smoothly. So I guess I should use this as a warning for the future to not be a fucking retard around my 2000$ laptop.

>not using a laptop with drainage ports through the bottom
t. Libre x60s user.

pfft

Computers these days are highly resistant to coffee spills. This however is your own fault for getting an XPS. Terry Davis curses your niggerlicious ways.

Attached: td.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Enjoy your corrosion, sticky keys and fungi

>try this
>thinkpad shuts off and wont turn on again

>trys this
>nothing happens
he must have had an ideapad

Attached: iei.jpg (750x719, 78K)

The XPS line generally has a good reputation. I would expect for Dell to make them water resistant, as thinkpads are.